🗳️🌈 SYS 6/10/21 SYS - Show Your Pride SYS 🌈 🗳️

18910111214Next

Comments

• christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    Has anybody messaged later on about a previous sys? I was a couple of points off the Taurus dress and was so disappointed but I never messaged.. is it too late? I don’t have ss’s either with my points 😩
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 417 Posts
    Wasnt expecting to get anything this sys so I’m really happy I got the things I wanted most🌈

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,644 Posts
    Has anybody messaged later on about a previous sys? I was a couple of points off the Taurus dress and was so disappointed but I never messaged.. is it too late? I don’t have ss’s either with my points 😩
    Without a ss it would be hard to prove. Always take screenshots of your placement and final score. It's better to have them just in case.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    Without a ss it would be hard to prove. Always take screenshots of your placement and final score. It's better to have them just in case.
    Aww no 😩😩 I usually do but I had no idea you can try get it otherwise I would do it everytime so disappointed 🙈

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 788 Posts
    They gave me the dress! Thank you to all the dolls who encouraged me to ask for it 🌟

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 51 / iOS
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,828 Posts
    Some colorful guy looks! 

• tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts

These are so so pretty 💕💕 and yes I know, horrible masking from me lol 

In all seriousness, I just wanted to wish all of you a happy pride month. I know that this forum/community has a lot of horrible, mean, insecure who never let people be happy in their own skin, but to the kind, loving ones, you will see your own happiness someday. I love you all so much and of course... 

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH B-WORDS!!! 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    edited June 15

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I just wanted to hop in and say thank you to everyone who left the supporting messages. It feels nice being surrounded by so much support and love❤
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 27,526 Posts
    Every month should be supportive and loving to all.  We shouldn't need a designated month to tell us to love one another, but maybe the caring and acceptance will carry over when the month is over.  HAPPY Pride month.  I wish love and understanding for all, all the time. 
    <3💕♥️🌈💜
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.