Old Wardrobe Glitches we miss, love & used

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited June 2021 in KKH General Discussion
Hi. There are a number of old wardrobe glitches we used and love, that have been fixed when other things were updated. We’ll list them here, and if we can any work arounds, or fixes to bring back what we love, used and miss dearly.

we understand, they were causing other things not to work right, but please consider breaking the link in these items so we can use them again, without manipulating the game. 

• 2018 Holiday eyes - they are bound to bushy eyebrows.  A quick fix would be re-release just the eyes without brows.  I’ll buy them.  I still use this glitch, I saved what are practically my signature eyes, with different brows in the Lookbook while the glitch worked.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Thanks for this @kokokokonut 😊 and thanks in advance to Glu for considering this!

Primarily I would love to see the nail/glove glitch come back or be fixed so that we can use outfits with or without gloves, which means we can use handhelds. (It also allows us to not use the gloves on pieces where a lot of players feel the gloves take away from the look of the piece.)

It would also be super cool if we could separate top from bottom on some of the outfits like players used to be able to do (e.g. just using the top from a romper). I just started playing this year so I don't think I was ever able to do this.

Not sure I know about any other glitches that were "fixed"...

I think stuff like this makes the game interesting, and actually encourages users to play around with clothing and ultimately spend more time on the app!

Hope you can consider this as a possibility in the future, Glu!

*~*~* Just a reminder to forum users to maybe not post here about other useful glitches we CURRENTLY have, in case those get taken away as well *~*~*
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I definitely want the glove issue dealt with. I can't think of anything else that's a glitch. I just know I wish we could use the medusa eyes with eyebrows. 
    Platform: Android

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    There used to be a glitch where if you put on pants then thigh-high boots the pants would be switched to the basic black skirt, but if you put on the boots THEN the pants you could still see the “shoe” portion of the boot with the pants on. It looks like they got rid of it this update which is really sad imo 😔
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    Yeah I definitely agree with other people here - the option to take off the gloves is what I loved the most 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2021
    These boots could formerly be separated from the skirts, letting us use the boots with other outfits. Offering the 3 outfits as separates would mean 6 new items to sell us!
    One more I'm looking fir
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    @dinoqueen9 that glitch still works! you just have to use a pantsuit instead of just pants (((: