KKH: Why the switch up with BLM items???? Highly disrespectful at this point.

jusadrijusadri Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
edited June 2021 in KKH General Discussion

Comments

• victorvictoriavictorvictoria Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators, Member, Moderator 10 Posts
    Hello jusadri,

Thank you for posting your concern with the item release for this past weekend. I will be sure to pass this comment to the developers.

If you would like me to relay anything else, please let me know.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Hello jusadri,

Thank you for posting your concern with the item release for this past weekend. I will be sure to pass this comment to the developers.

If you would like me to relay anything else, please let me know.
    @kokokokonut Is this person a new moderator? 🤔
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    It is weird that we haven’t had any storyline with Kanye in it for all these years, I understand now that’s it’s not a possibility but, there’s been so many of Kim’s friends and family that are represented that it’s odd that her (now, ex) husband and father of her children has not been shown even once. Idk, maybe Kanye didn’t give his consent for it and so they didn’t go ahead with it. The person who posted this is right tho, the BLM shirt and hair should’ve been there at least given as a gift for Juneteenth, but glu does seem to eff up a lot on this stuff. We, as consumers however, shouldn’t antagonise glu too much, as they will eventually ignore everything we say, even things that are put in a mature, kind, understanding manner. 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Why was jusadri banned though? 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    So did they get banned for speaking their mind… or just saying it with a lot of cuss words🧐
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    So did they get banned for speaking their mind… or just saying it with a lot of cuss words🧐
    Cause this was a second account they made, the first one was banned back in February, and more than 1 account isn’t allowed. 

They were also a hacker as I spotted them wearing unreleased items on their Facebook.
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    Cause this was a second account they made, the first one was banned back in February, and more than 1 account isn’t allowed. 

They were also a hacker as I spotted them wearing unreleased items on their Facebook.
    I think they also might’ve posted unofficial spoilers from Facebook on the recent weekend event thread  
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited June 2021
    It is weird that we haven’t had any storyline with Kanye in it for all these years, I understand now that’s it’s not a possibility but, there’s been so many of Kim’s friends and family that are represented that it’s odd that her (now, ex) husband and father of her children has not been shown even once. Idk, maybe Kanye didn’t give his consent for it and so they didn’t go ahead with it. The person who posted this is right tho, the BLM shirt and hair should’ve been there at least given as a gift for Juneteenth, but glu does seem to eff up a lot on this stuff. We, as consumers however, shouldn’t antagonise glu too much, as they will eventually ignore everything we say, even things that are put in a mature, kind, understanding manner. 
    My guess is he didn't want to be involved. He was only in a handful of KUWTK episodes even though he was married to Kim, I think he wanted to separate himself from the Kardashian brand. 

I do think it was crappy of Glu to take out the BLM shirt from this weekend's event and then not even give it as a free gift for Juneteenth. And then of course not even address it ugh
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    It is so disrespectful for glu to say they are committed to being more inclusive. However when they had a chance to prove it by giving us a BLM shirt they “changed it”. Why? I’m so tired of the lack of clarity and ignoring people’s genuine questions. Why have kalinda if she cherry picks questions? This is a slap in the face for people of color and I’m tired of supporting a game that chooses to side with racists. 
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    KKH_Jaz said:
    It is so disrespectful for glu to say they are committed to being more inclusive. However when they had a chance to prove it by giving us a BLM shirt they “changed it”. Why? I’m so tired of the lack of clarity and ignoring people’s genuine questions. Why have kalinda if she cherry picks questions? This is a slap in the face for people of color and I’m tired of supporting a game that chooses to side with racists. 
    Could someone post a picture of this shirt? I haven’t seen it
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    emmym said:
    KKH_Jaz said:
    Could someone post a picture of this shirt? I haven’t seen it
    We can't post unreleased items, but you can message me lol
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    It’s disheartening to see Juneteenth or BLM hasn’t been acknowledged. Many MANY game platforms do. We have new inclusive hair styles yes but are slapped in the face with cultural appropriation at every turn. Now I remember why I stopped playing before. I started back this week because I started thinking about all the money I spent on the game. I wanted to see what was different only to be reminded a lot of people just don’t care about my culture and the importance of my black dollar. 💔🖤💚
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere.