🗳️🎂 SYS 6/24/21 SYS - 7 Year Kimiversary!✨🍾🗳️

Comments

• hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Opened 3 diamond boxes and used them all whoops...but I got great items instead of dye for once! This was a great pallet but I forgot to screenshot 
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    OMG I really want to have body contour and highlight! But I don’t have enough diamonds and even if I do, after seeing those palletes, I’m not brave enough to try it. Hope we can be able to buy body contours & highlights with k-stars or diamonds in the shop someday! I really want them!!!
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    here’s my doll showing off her new face, outfit and reaction to spending all my diamonds on the diamond box and getting dyes every time!🤡
    (this game feels like one big gamble, as every doll has mentioned before. The amount of actual money most of us spend to chase an item is crazy… but somehow we can’t help ourselves because it’s usually something so cute and we all just want our kloset to grow  we can’t help it and Glu knows that. A good game is about keeping the players happy and wanting to keep playing for more… not forcing them to spend money to succeed in the game and earn actual cute items)I spent every last k star and diamond I had in about 20 minutes but of course before the sale ends, I will sadly make another k star or diamond purchase to keep shopping. 
    One big cash cow 😵‍💫💸🐄.
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    can someone upload the screenshots of whats on throwback sale please? I'm stuck at work and cant use my phone 
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    My two  first looks 

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @FoxieLola I think we are in the same TS group! Good luck to you💫
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • badamsbadams Registered Users, Member 58 Posts

It’s Kimiversary!! Why did that have to do Kim like this and make her all Squatty looking and top heavy? Her doll makes her look broad shouldered and like she just came off the Jersey  Shore.

• FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    @FoxieLola I think we are in the same TS group! Good luck to you💫
    Yes that's me! Thank you and good luck to you too. Your doll is looking beautiful I love that hair she is rocking so much ❤ 
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    cami16 said:
    Tokyo_T said:
    Shoutout to my squad members for helping me get k stars and diamonds 💎💕

Did you get diamonds? many of my squad bought diamonds, but i got kstars as a gift from their purchase. don't get me wrong I'm happy with it but I think it’s to bad  you don't get diamonds when someone in you’re squad buys diamonds.
    It depends. One of my squad members bought the $100 k star pack and I got 4 diamonds. And some bought diamond packs and I got 1 or 2. So it depends every time. 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Tokyo_T said:
    cami16 said:
    Tokyo_T said:
    Shoutout to my squad members for helping me get k stars and diamonds 💎💕

Did you get diamonds? many of my squad bought diamonds, but i got kstars as a gift from their purchase. don't get me wrong I'm happy with it but I think it’s to bad  you don't get diamonds when someone in you’re squad buys diamonds.
    It depends. One of my squad members bought the $100 k star pack and I got 4 diamonds. And some bought diamond packs and I got 1 or 2. So it depends every time. 
    It's dependent on the amount they buy!! The biggest packs give diamonds, the smaller ones give kstars, then energy
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    @JadeLaMuneca@KristaLenz Omg, I love this for us 🥰 You both look beautiful 💕

I wasn't too fond of the prizes but after seeing the lips/mouth/grill on my doll, it kind of looks good and now I lowkey want it 😅👀

I hope we get what we want by the end of this and that our group doesn't become a bloodbath 💀
    She/Her
    Android
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Can’t wait for glus «feedback» on how they’re gonna give me 40 diamonds back and fix the 🗑 boxes they knew everyone dislikes

• JunelleJunelle Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Looks 1 and 2 ✨

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    can someone upload the screenshots of whats on throwback sale please? I'm stuck at work and cant use my phone 
    @evilraccoon here’s some of the Throwback items. There’s more that are offered but since I already own them they aren’t shown under the sales section. Also the closet items for kstars are 50% off.

• emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Ugh why is the contour nowhere to be found in the boxes! It’s the only item i haven’t got ☹️ I bought two diamond packs and still didn’t get it😑 This was my first kimiversary and i’m a little dissapointed 
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @FoxieLola aw you're so sweet thank you! 🥺❣Your doll looks gorgeous as well💫
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @Galaxaura14 you too doll! 

Go for the lips! I hope you get them! There's nothing I really want so I won't be sending extras (might not actually send all my free tickets either). I'll be keeping my fingers crossed your scores are great! ☺️
  • melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    First Diamond box was the hair with the halo and then the next box was pink dyes and the last box was the hair! The only thing that I was chasing from that disaster of items was the hair so I’m more then happy to have spent 15 diamonds to get the hair!
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts

I have to say that after chasing contour that I never got and spending my stars on these items and getting these scores, I’m really questioning why I’m still playing. I’m honestly so freaking disheartened by the way we are treated. A game shouldn’t make us feel this way! This is not a game but a money making machine and I’m just filling their pockets and all I get for it is grief…oh and dye lots of freaking dye! 
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    I hate this game.

android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    @Lia888 thank you so much! <3 I didn't get a chance to look at the sale properly before work. It's a shame because a lot of the things that I wanted are missing (or maybe you already have them) 
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Me buying the largest pack and 🥲🥲🥲

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

I truly couldn’t care less about any of the prizes. And dyes need to go away from the DB.
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I don’t care about any of the prizes this week I’m just playing for the diamonds but I’m glad my scores a considerably higher than last sys. Hopefully no more low 30s for at least a few weeks lol
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I have gotten zero answers about this and it's still happening. I'd like to at least get extra tickets instead of dyes so it doesn't feel like a TOTAL waste of money.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.