🗳️🎂 SYS 6/24/21 SYS - 7 Year Kimiversary!✨🍾🗳️

Comments

• alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    edited June 2021
    I ended up getting the big jewel necklace from my first Party Event box 😍 pretty cute and it gave me +3 bonus stars after using it during an event! Pls don’t judge my K stars and money, I spent it all already 😂
  • ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Yaaaaay I got all I wanted with 20 diamonds 🤩but it took 5 diamonds from me and didn’t give me any box just because of my internet connection 🤦🏻‍♀️But it’s ok🤩🤩

• kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    After multiple rounds of opening boxes, I got all four items. Never again will I do this!
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
    Looks 4, 5 & 6! Not in love with these, but finally getting votes past the 30s 😂 
    BAM! Loving my plastic surgery and I love the freckles so much!! Glad to finally have my hair colour aswell! It’s a real shame about the diamond boxes though it took me 60 diamonds to get everything and a ugly play suit and too many dyes.. love my squad for helping me get extra diamonds and kstars though 💕
    Which eyes are those? I’m obsessed
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    BAM! Loving my plastic surgery and I love the freckles so much!! Glad to finally have my hair colour aswell! It’s a real shame about the diamond boxes though it took me 60 diamonds to get everything and a ugly play suit and too many dyes.. love my squad for helping me get extra diamonds and kstars though 💕
    Which eyes are those? I’m obsessed
    @alexandramanoli those are the ones we just got in the VIP gift boxes! They’re so pretty 

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 1-5, of course i’m scoring well when i don’t care about the sys prizes 😩

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

Got the Party event boots😍 Kind of hard to style but the colours match the 2nd Kollection dress perfectly!
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    super disappointing that the body contour/highlight was included in diamond boxes, it was a risk but i got lucky and got everything for 45 diamonds 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    I know this isn’t the right thread but where is my camera man?! Im trying to complete the weekend reality event and he is nowhere to be found. I haven’t started a task with him anywhere else before so where did he go??
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    party event^
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    I know this isn’t the right thread but where is my camera man?! Im trying to complete the weekend reality event and he is nowhere to be found. I haven’t started a task with him anywhere else before so where did he go??
    Go to mirimount studios in Hollywood, you’ll find him. 
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

Haven’t been this diamond poor since the first diamond kollection was released 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited June 2021
    You don't need him to do the party event, so he's probably in Hollywood. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Tried to get the contour and highlight but the highlight hasn’t been in any of my palettes. Ended up getting the contour then dye then red dress then dye then bikini. Really wanted the highlight, I can spin twice by the end of the sys but I don’t know if it’s worth it.

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    5-8. Hoping I can get the bracelet from TS.

I play on iOS
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    I kinda like the earnable dress after all 🤗

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I tried twice more for the body make up. No gain. But doing ok scoring wise

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • kkhnellykkhnelly Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    I spend ridiculous amounts of money to gain these 4 items, eventually get them and I end up with this score? what a joke. 
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Ok but where did all my tickets go?? 😅😅

• kkhnellykkhnelly Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Delume said:
    kkhnelly said:
    I spend ridiculous amounts of money to gain these 4 items, eventually get them and I end up with this score? what a joke. 
    No offence, but are you really surprised ? it's not really a bikini theme 
    there was no specific theme for this event, therefore people have submitted anything they like. 
  • Logan90Logan90 Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Welp this my last spin at it. 15 diamonds later all I have is dye and tickets to show for it 🤡
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

what am i supposed to submit??😮‍💨
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.