👑✨The Krowned Elites✨👑

Turelly56Turelly56 Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
edited July 2021 in KKH Squads
Welcoming new and active players to my newly made squad! When you join this squad you are not just a member you are joining a family! You will find new friends and hopefully make memories all through a game! I have played this game for years and I just wish the game was more interactive with other starlets and with that being said I have made a squad as of today (June 29, 2021) and in hopes that it will strive so everyone can benefit and get rewards every single day.

Go to the game and type in our squad name: Krowned Elites (499816)

✨INFO✨

👑Position to be co-leader is offered for when I’m away if anything happens  

👑All genders, ages, and English speaking starlets are welcome!

👑Once you have joined you will need to type on this forum everyday a certain phrase to show proof you have logged in so everyone can get they’re rewards (This also shows me who’s been logging on everyday and for those who don’t will be kicked)

@balemaciaga
@julia20
Marlena
Cayla
Ana
Lorelei 
Belivanch

💥If there are any starlets who have joined & have an account here please let me know so you can be in the know of what’s goin on in here💥

Can’t wait to meet you all!! If you have any questions then just let me know!
Prev13

Comments

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Heya, good luck finding members for your squad! 😊

Just as a warning, I would hide your mobile phone number! It’s a public forums so even people who aren’t members can see it, and spam calls are so annoying. ^^’

You can always private message it to people who want to be part of the group!
  • Turelly56Turelly56 Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Oooo thank you I didn’t think about that :)
    First person joining the family of Krowned Elites is @celestialqueen94 I appreciate you so much for joining can’t wait for the rest of you guys to come on over!
  • celestialqueen94celestialqueen94 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Thank you @Turelly56! We would love more members and I frequently make purchases so free K stars! 😍
    How are you doing in the Love is in the Air Event? This dress is so gorgeous and I’m working towards the hair but these 1 hour dates aren’t giving much 😭😅
    lmaooo I screenshot that while she was blinking 
    Turelly56 said:
    How are you doing in the Love is in the Air Event? This dress is so gorgeous and I’m working towards the hair but these 1 hour dates aren’t giving much 😭😅
    lmaooo I screenshot that while she was blinking 
    I got the box, necklace, and dress! I already have similar hair in my closet so I’m not going to really try for that. I’ll show you my look I put together with this outfit! Show me yours too if you want!
    edited July 2021
    Here it is!
    OMGGG 😍😍😍 YOUR DOLL IS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!!
    We also currently have 9 members in our squad but only 5 of them have logged in 😭😅
    Welcoming to the family of the Krowned Elites is @Jxmie!! Welcome to the forum!! ✨👑
  • JxmieJxmie Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hey everyone! It is great meeting you all I hope you guys are having a lovely day/night wherever you are in the world <3
    Welcoming another member of our family of the Krowned Elites is @mart1018!!! Welcome to Krowned Elites!! 🥳✨👑
  • MonKkhMonKkh Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Hi, and good day ^^ My name is Mon, and I've just joined your squad. Nice to meet you all ^^
    Good morning/evening @MonKkh!! Thank you for joining the family of the Krowned Elites!! Welcome🥳👑
    Good Morning Krowned Elites!! Happy 4th Of July!! 🇺🇸💥🎆 Come post your Fourth Of July Outfit Pic by wearing one of three colors (Red, White, Or Blue) or wear ALL 3 colors!!! Can’t wait to see your looks!!! ✨👑🥳
    edited July 2021
    Happy 4th of July to y'all 🎉🎆 (I'm from Phil. hehe)  I hope you enjoy the celebration ^^

Ah, if you ever need some specific clothing/accessory that you want to buy in lookbook, lmk! I have almost every item ^^

• mart1018mart1018 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts

Finally a reason to use the burger handheld lol Happy 4th of July from Virginia 🎆
    Yay our squad is full! Also I’m cool with the group text idea, should I message you my number?
    Imo, it would be better if we can use discord, or messenger (if all of you have fb accounts.) Number is quite personal, I feel : D
    Here’s my 4th of July look!
    Hey guys sorry I’ve been a little busy grilling haha and I just want to say that Y’all’s looks are SOOO CUTE and yes our squad is full and I am so happy about that but I believe most of the squad doesn’t know about the forum and only the ones I have mentioned (with an @ next to their name) will be in some type of group chat until we find out how to get the rest of the Krowned Elites to join us if you guys are cool with that. If so, it’s time to figure out what form of group chat we will have. Is everyone okay with discord because I do not have messenger. Or I can download it if need be but I would like everyone's opinion on which platform we should have our group chat on. Hope you guys are enjoying y’all’s day!! ✨👑
    @Turelly56 I don’t have discord but I’m sure I can download it!
    Yea I’ll download it too if need be but we will see about the others when they respond ;)
    Happy Fourth Of July from Texas!!! 🇺🇸💥🥳
    Today’s the first day of everyone logging in today!! Make sure to screenshot what y’all get in your boxes!! Can’t wait to start getting these everyday!! 🎉 
    @Turelly56 I love your outfit and yes I totally love the idea of sharing screenshots of our gift boxes!
    Thank you @celestialqueen94!!🙏😊 I love yours too!! And I can’t wait to see what we get hopefully not dyes 😅
    Good evening guys I hope y’all had a great Fourth of July today!! How’d you guys do in the SYS Event? I was in third when I finished but when they were calculating I got placed in fifth 😭 but I moved up to silver three!! Yay🥳
    Hi ^^ I'm okay with either as I have both. Though, I think discord is better because switching to personal to kkh account on messenger is a hassle... I think? 
    Good morning everyone!! It looks like we are so far leaning onto discord as our group chat platform we will wait for @Jxmie to see what she has and is willing to download the app if she doesn't have it. 

And with our squad logging in everyday we all got a gift box and ofc mine had to be.... You guessed it..dyes. 😤😭