❤️KK:H Weekend Event - 7/2/21 Dating Weekend - Love is in the Air! ❤️

14567810Next

Comments

• CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I went on a lot of dates with the same person this weekend and accidentally started the "Popping the Question" questline, is there any way to get rid of it? It says I need to go on 3 perfect dates with that person within a limited time, but what happens if I don't? I don't feel like doing the marriage questline right now😅
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    In love with the 3 new outfits I got from this weekend (also the umbrella is everything 😍)

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @mikaylachimo happy belated birthday 💖💖
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts

I finished yesterday but I’m just barely posting now lol. Not bad I started with 100k kash. I have 580 kstars now I’m hoping to get at least 650/700 before the double kstars is over. And after buying mayas outfit I only had 45 kstars left lol. Hope all y’all are having a great weekend! 💖 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    finished the event! i finally opened my free box and i got the earrings. i opened one more later and i got the hair

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Just finished the event and I need to congratulate glu cause these items are amazing!!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I almost forgot about the game today lol good thing I didn't, I would have kicked myself if I missed this hair
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I was so so scared of missing out on this hair! I’m in love - the items from this weekend were all so beautiful 😍 
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Not sure where to post this but these are the only two poses that work in the photo booth with this dress. I've never had this happen before so I was wondering if it was a glitch. @KalindaKing
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    I forgot about this event. Oops
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    So disappointed but I was low on cash and energy 😩 oh well can’t win them all 
  • tktimaatktimaa Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Everything from this weekend, missing one outfit from the diamond boxes, only managed to get the hair. Sigh 😭
  • tktimaatktimaa Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Not sure where to post this but these are the only two poses that work in the photo booth with this dress. I've never had this happen before so I was wondering if it was a glitch. @KalindaKing
    Same thing happened to me, I don’t think it’s a glitch 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    @PrincessCDette It’s not a glitch it’s just because of the style of the dress where the legs are closed.
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Welp. We actually have a nice earnable hair this weekend and I get caught up in 4th of July activities and forget to finish the event 😭😭 first time in 2 years I haven’t finished an event (on purpose). 
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Ugh I was out and I forgot about the game. I was like only 30 points away from the hair and I’m so mad cuz it was very to my hair in real life 😔
    edit: I was out for the 4th of July. I’m so sad ahhh):
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Didn’t they make this event a 4 day event during the 4th of July?? Why didn’t they do it again 😔😔😔😔😔
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    So disappointed but I was low on cash and energy 😩 oh well can’t win them all 
    Same points girl.. i had cash, but was low on energy and tired of tapping because the event ends at around 3-4 am in my zone.. so I was determined to get the hair and played until 1am and then fell asleep while playing lol that hair looked gorgeous on my doll also, but oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014