🎆✨KK:H v12.1 Update - Feel the Heat!✨🎆

Comments

• ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    edited July 26
    16/42 - did better than the prev update (12/42) just by submitting every ticket and not trying to fight the algorithm by leveling down

Edit: only got the 2nd earnable by submitting 2 extra tickets I had gotten in a diamond box

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 1,454 Posts
    Oh well 🤷‍♀️

I play on iOS
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 399 Posts
    22/42 😅
    Sadly I was in gold for the wizard of oz SYS, and even with great scores didn’t make it to any of the TS prizes I loved. 😔

• scarlettkkardashscarlettkkardash Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    yikes! i needa start putting more effort into sys😅
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 353 Posts
    Cleaned mine up a bit 💓
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 843 Posts
    @KalindaKingsomething weird happened to me yesterday that hasn’t happened before. I had 400 k-stars and was watching my daily videos, I only watched 12 so I got to 412, I also had my energy full so I went on a couple of dates and my energy was 20 after the dates. I closed the game and when I reopened it my k-stars were back to 400 and my energy was full again. I had to rewatch the videos again, I’m glad I didn’t lose any videos but that was a weird glitch and I’m afraid next time it happens I’ll lose k-stars or diamonds or tickets or whatever.
    iOS player
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,200 Posts
    No extra ticket used 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Glu Moderator Moderators 4,904 Posts
    Please fix the glitch that is going on in the baby’s closet in the nursery! Every time I try to change their outfits, it won’t let me click on the outfit. Please fix it! @KalindaKing
    This should get fixed in the next update!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Glu Moderator Moderators 4,904 Posts
    @asalaxo Hey, It sounds like you had a bit of lost progress. Make sure you always play with a strong internet connection and lots of free space.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,159 Posts

12/42 glad i was able to get a few ts prizes! 
    UNBAN CHAR
    free player on iOS
    current level: 48
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    My sys rewards!✨

• PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 346 Posts
    24/48 I guess half isn't bad.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 843 Posts
    @asalaxo Hey, It sounds like you had a bit of lost progress. Make sure you always play with a strong internet connection and lots of free space.
    @KalindaKing my wifi was strong, I always make sure of that while watching my daily videos. maybe it has something to do with Facebook??? because I’ve been logged out of Facebook for over a week now and I haven’t logged back in because I noticed that my game works faster now. if I’m logged in everything is sooo slow, I can’t even see looks in sys or open any boxes or go to squads.
    iOS player
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 433 Posts

• fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    hi all!
    is that hairstyle on right corner new?
    fibixx said:
    hi all!
    Dont think so ? Im not sure but i have it from the squad boxes and it looks like this ✨

• MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 293 Posts
    fibixx said:
    hi all!
    It is technically new. They added it into the squad boxes along with the new dresses.
  • hannahvhannahv New Member Registered Users 59 Posts
    Anyone else having trouble with the app, getting the usual can’t connect to the network. Before anyone says it’s my wifi or phone network I can guarantee it’s neither, as everything else is working fine 😢 
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 353 Posts
    hannahv said:
    Anyone else having trouble with the app, getting the usual can’t connect to the network. Before anyone says it’s my wifi or phone network I can guarantee it’s neither, as everything else is working fine 😢 
    Yes! I keep not receiving my squad boxes & I didn’t even receive my bronze box this sys because the network for the game is so bad. I’ve messaged support and hoping they’ll redeem it for me 💔 but I completely get u girl it’s so annoying 😭
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 721 Posts
    15 items in sys this month!!! 10 trendsetters items  and 5 earnables!!! 
  • tinnavalentinnavalen Registered Users, Member 95 Posts

18/42. 🥲
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 721 Posts
    Newsletter in 5 days!!!!
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 119 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    Newsletter in 5 days!!!!
    When more than a half of what's happening in this update is already known, yay!!
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    hannahv said:
    Yes! I keep not receiving my squad boxes & I didn’t even receive my bronze box this sys because the network for the game is so bad. I’ve messaged support and hoping they’ll redeem it for me 💔 but I completely get u girl it’s so annoying 😭
    this happens to me *only* when i spin diamond kollections!! it takes my diamonds & then the network connection freezes but the rest of my phone will work fine with everything else, including the game!
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 43 🖤
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    edited July 28
    A popup shop this weekend 👀
    I’m excited to see the items! 😊

• hannahvhannahv New Member Registered Users 59 Posts
    I would have loved some Olympic themed items this update. A gold medal, gymnastics leotard, a track suit. Something.

Ugh me tooooo! Living for the Olympics at the moment, that would be a great SYS theme too 😻
    I would have loved some Olympic themed items this update. A gold medal, gymnastics leotard, a track suit. Something. 
    Definitely! Im watching all the events over the days and its just incredible what people can do !✨
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.