Why Haven't I recieved a call from Kim about the Love and Hope Adoption Center???

ThatTroublesomeGamerThatTroublesomeGamer Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Hi, my name is Isabel, and I started playing KKH a few weeks ago, I am level 14 and me and my "Spouse" are up to 2,011 Love- though I am unsure if we are supposed to be the highest level of love- Kim never called, asking me to volunteer at the Love and Hope adoption Center when I turned level 9, which I hear, is how me and my "Spouse" can have children. I was wondering if this was because we aren't 15k love, or if something went wrong, but I would like to know, just in case I'm just not there yet. Thank you for your time, and have a nice day :)

Best Answer

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited July 2021 Answer ✓
    best advice is to just keep playing. do you have undone storyline tasks?  As you complete story line all the features and options will unlock for you.  When Babies unlock, and Kim asks you to help at the adoption center, you can either adopt a baby for 180 Stars (its been a while I think it;s 180 Stars) When you and your SO reach 12,000 Relationship points you can get a baby at no cost.  A second baby is available free when you and your SO reach 15K points.  Or, you can ‘adopt’ a 2nd baby for  another 180 Stars.

If you are looking for an alternative to just continuing to play and waiting to naturally reach that storyline, you can always send an InGame ticket to Customer Care. Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options. Then tap Help and then tap Customer Care.   

Welcome to the forum, and welcome to the Game! :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Answers

• ThatTroublesomeGamerThatTroublesomeGamer Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Okay! Thank you so much!!!!  :)
  • 9jmlittles9jmlittles Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited October 2021
     I haven't gotten the call either is there some type of bug in the game or something I had gotten to level 26 in the same game but I didn't get the call then And I was 15k relationship still didn't get the call  okay then I restarted then now in my current game I'm at 2,011 relationship with my husband  I'm willing to pay for a kid but Kim has never called about adoption 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Glu is looking into this. So sorry for the inconvenience.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Not_Allyy7Not_Allyy7 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have also never gotten the call and I’m on level 12.. I go into the adoption center and there is no one there.🙃