Options

Anyone else having issues when spinning couture kollections?

jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
Every time I spin one my game freezes and I lose my diamonds but never get an item. After the third time, when support was hesitant to help me, I've stopped spinning them. Anyone else having this issue? It happens when I have the same wifi, etc. as when I'm playing the game regularly. 
nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤

Comments

• Options
    CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Yep, this has happened to me countless times. Support refused to help me and told me it was a WiFi issue (which it isn’t.) They said it could be resolved by restarting the game and then going straight to the couture kollection, which didn’t solve the problem. I boycotted the game briefly because of it but I have terrible self control so I keep spending money on diamonds and I keep losing them.
  • Options
    @Carianthe ugh i'm sorry. support gave me the same run around both times & now i'm just not going to bother with the couture kollections because i know i'm basically just going to waste diamonds on literally nothing. it's so infuriating!! 
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • Options
    watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    it always takes a while to load after you use diamonds. it’s happened to me before, and it should be able to let you play it without spending any diamonds after you force close it 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    @watermelonsugarhigh that also happened to me twice, where it froze but when I restarted and reopened the kollection I was able to spin for free, but several times I have had to pay multiple times for the same kollection item. The worst part is that the price to spin goes up as if you had received the item. I sent screenshots of everything to support but they said it was my internet 🥴
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    @jm323 sorry you had to deal with it too! It’s super frustrating. I really should quit buying couture kollections because of it but I have ✨a problem ✨
  • Options
    @Carianthe same!! i told myself not to spin again but i did it anyway over the weekend & lost like 30+ diamonds on one spin. i'm really controlling myself this week with my 2 couture kollections & not spinning them!! 🙃(& yes, support says the same thing to me too about it being my internet even when i have screenshots)
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤