Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    9-12

iOS player 

• LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    nhq1012 said:
    nhq1012 said:
    nhq1012 said:
    I’ve never been lucky with Summer SYS 🥲🥲🥲. Luckily, my scores have finally picked up for some reasons 🤣🤣🤣. Hope that I can win the aura 🌞🌞🌞🌈🌈🌈🏝🏖. Here are my looks ⛱🛶🚤:

How can you have a 1st place hairstyle to an event where you finished 4th place??

I play on two devices girl 🤣🤣🤣
    I feel like that’s always an excuse hackers use.
    Why don’t u just say u are the one who picked up the fight and assume someone as a hack player. Stop saying something like that 🤣🤣🤣. I thought this forum is a home. But you are just so toxic!
    if you play 2 games you could easily provide some proof and then everyone would leave you alone …
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    nhq1012 said:
    I play on two devices girl 🤣🤣🤣
    I feel like that’s always an excuse hackers use.
    Agreed, it’s always the same excuses. Hackers slip up and get called out and suddently it’s «i don’t remember, i mistyped, i have multiple accounts»🤭 it’s the same every time
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    1-4 ✨

I am IN LOVE with the swimwear SYSs! 🥰🤍 But 2nd being 34 is kinda sad 🥴
    5-8 🤍

9-12

My votes are going down for no reason 😔
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    There are 9 f#%kn ticket buyers in my ts group. Its crazy and my scores keep going down. Even with high 40s and low 50s i am struggling. Not getting my money again glu, nothing is fair here
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    There are 9 f#%kn ticket buyers in my ts group. Its crazy and my scores keep going down. Even with high 40s and low 50s i am struggling. Not getting my money again glu, nothing is fair here
    Weekend SYS everyone gets tickets in diamond boxes and starts like 3 tickets ahead of me every week 
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    got my last earnable, i love it! 🥰

ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    edited August 2021

I feel like i only post on the forum to complain but, where’s the necklace? where’s the floatie?! 
    I know my pallet could’ve been worse, but Glu, if I’m gambling my diamonds I expect the 4 items at least! 12 dyes are not worth 5 diamonds...

If you’re gonna play by this rules then you should also add clothes to the Color Your World boxes, just saying! 
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    elle_baby said:

I feel like i only post on the forum to complain but, where’s the necklace? where’s the floatie?! 
    I know my pallete could’ve been worse, but Glu, if I’m gambling my diamonds I expect the 4 items at least! 
    12 dyes are not worth 5 diamonds...

If you’re gonna play by this rules then you should also add clothes to the Color Your World boxes, just saying! 
    right! but they don’t listen to us, sadly
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 343 Posts
    I finally got the last Earnable! I really do like it! And I needed the suit for all these summer SYS. 

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    MzzLadee said:
    So, I'm just curious...... Did anyone else happen to see this is the VB???....🤪😝🙃🤫
    Wow that person is wearing so many unreleased items! Dress, hairstyle, baby carrrier…
    @LindaVB is this hairstyle unreleased? I could have sworn I’ve seen it available for diamonds before. 
    It’s definitely unreleased. I remember O saw it in a teaser for The Who Wore It Best event but as those were cancelled that item was never released. 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Hello and welcome to Malibu's clothing-optional beach!

• CCKKH2021CCKKH2021 Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    Looks 4-13(not in order):

Fingers crossed 🤞, I'm on track to the final earnable with my final ticket.

I am actually liking this weekend's items more than I thought 🤩😍:

Rose Squad🌹🥰
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Baby_Yoda said:
    someone please tell me what am I doing wrong here?

1-8

My last look is my mental status after these scores tbh 🤷‍♀️

*Edited: fixed # of looks

Last look  "I lost my dimond earing in the ocean" vibes😂😂😂

LOL! 
    Best comment award goes to @rafaella033 😂😂😭
    edited August 2021
    Baby_Yoda said:

1-8

Outfits 9 to 13
    after that crazy look, my votes actually went up 🤣

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Baby_Yoda said:
    Baby_Yoda said:

1-8

Outfits 9 to 13

How did you get the earnable swimsuit when your looks only total 536? Unless I'm like really bad at maths or something 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    CCKKH2021 said:

Your doll and looks are absolutely stunning 😍😍
    edited August 2021
    Baby_Yoda said:
    Baby_Yoda said:

1-8

Outfits 9 to 13

How did you get the earnable swimsuit when your looks only total 536? Unless I'm like really bad at maths or something 
    You're actually right, i kept out ome or two looks because i felt lazy to edit the picture all over again. 🥲

Btw great math skill 
    i could never do this much adds without a calculator 😂 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    Looks 1-6. I like to challenge myself to put different looks together, but the score on my second look instantly demotivated me, so I found something that worked and ran with it. I submitted a different bikini for my 7th look, we’ll see how that goes! 🥴🤞🏽

7-12. My risk paid off and my following looks did quite well 😅 But once I saw the drop back to the 40s I went back to the look that had been doing consistently well lol. Either way, doing well and happy with these scores, I should be making it to the earnable swimsuit 😊💕 I love my 10th look with the hat! 👒

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    Baby_Yoda said:
    Baby_Yoda said:
    Baby_Yoda said:

1-8

Outfits 9 to 13

You're actually right, i kept out ome or two looks because i felt lazy to edit the picture all over again. 🥲

Btw great math skill 
    i could never do this much adds without a calculator 😂 
    actually, I agree with @jadelamuneca I calculated your points, minus the one where you actually used the earnable swimsuit and that's 491 points. Adding the look you forgot to include (with the poc hair nonetheless) that brings you to 535 points. Still not enough
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    nhq1012 said:
    Dear those who assume me as a hacker and attack me @pristineperson @Chqrlotte @LindsayRose @watermelonsugarhigh 😘😘😘
    , those are my last words:
    Before judging someone’s account is hacked or not, grow up and be a decent person by not stalking others - especially someone you haven’t met yet and remain no more than strangers. Why don’t just say that you are jealous of my looks and envious of how I created and put on perfect looks every SYS event. I think that’s more logical. What a pity when you are always on someone’s tail and try to be superior than someone by stalking and trying to take advantage in a confused situation to look superb. Living in the 21st century, I always think that people are educated of how rude a person is when stalking and looking back at others’ old posts in their own profiles just to show how good they are. But no, I guess some girls here don’t get it. What a big shame! I wish you a lot of luck and health with how rude you are 🤣🤣🤣. What a valuable inheritance to the next generations!
    My life has nothing to do with you and with this forum. Why do I have to be afraid of ur words and don’t you think that I’m that vulnerable. Who gives you the right to leave me alone or not? Who the hell are you-those sneaking behind a virtual profile picture of ur virtual doll? I don’t even know you, so stop assuming because of ur jealousy. It’s a pity that you cannot create that spark and have to stalk over a long period of time just to wait for the right moment to attack. Poor you 🥰🥰🥰🌹🌹🌹. I love you so much! How poor you are.

Here’s a little gift for you:

Hey sweetie i think i forgot to leave a gift for you!!!💖✨
    all the love doll,pity your narcissistic and hypocritical attitude 🙇🏼‍♀️

• CCKKH2021CCKKH2021 Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    Thanks so much @tortor, you're always so lovely 💕💕
    tortor said:
    CCKKH2021 said:

Your doll and looks are absolutely stunning 😍😍

Rose Squad🌹🥰
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Got the second earnable with my last ticket. I'm in 3rd with four hours to go. I'm in Silver III so no chance at the aura but I may be able to get the hair. I have an extra ticket from my DB selection if I need it.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014