• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    🤨
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    another guitar???
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts

I LOVE the finish on this dress, we don't really have anything with this exact texture. The hair is pretty too. The rest is kinda boring to me except for the acoustic guitar, stoked for that!
    iOS
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Meh
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    nothing excites me 😴
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    This looks sooooooooooooo borrrrrrrrrrrringgggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!  We give you guys some much stuff to do with our opinions. And you guys come up with this smh. Like I said, you guys only care about EXPENSIVE CLOTHES that cost somewhere from 250-360 kstars. 

I think i can speak for the the whole community that we want TWO major things. 

1. Is the finally be able to marry either Cassio or Raul. (And for lesbian dolls) have them in a love storylines with Maya and someone else. They can pick who they wanna marry. It's so simple. Everybody been wanting this for years.

2. CAN OUR BABIES PLEASE GROW INTO TODDLERS PLEASE!!!!!!!! I would love to dress him up and take him/her with me, on photoshoots or anywhere else. What was the point of a baby update if you not gonna actually grow them up. Kim kids like are like in school now. Come on glu! Get it together.
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    For the love of God, Glu, please give Kalinda an iPad so we can see the details of the items better. Most times the items always end up looking nicer on the game.

(This isn’t shade towards her btw)
    Thats what i play on just for the better quality 🤣 seems more crisp

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts

this outfit is soo cute 😻😻
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    @jalapeno exactly! the ipad screenshots that everyone posts here look so detailed and better quality
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    @jalapeno exactly! the ipad screenshots that everyone posts here look so detailed and better quality
    Ik sometimes the quality looks a little worse due to the screenshots you can take in the kloset

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The camp outfit could be useful if I wanted to dress my doll like a character from Wet Hot American Summer or the second Fear street movie, which I still haven't seen because the first movie was a lot. 
    Platform: Android

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited August 2021
    NaniSix said:
    - Spouses are already clingy, I think the kids would be even worse. One date per day is tiring enough. Glu will definitely try to profit over kids growing. Better leave them as little babies.

I'm also fine with my babies staying babies tbh

I like the guitar, that's about it lol I can't believe we have another Cruella de Ville outfit.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Love the first outfit on this page with the wild shoes!!!
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    The camp outfit could be useful if I wanted to dress my doll like a character from Wet Hot American Summer or the second Fear street movie, which I still haven't seen because the first movie was a lot. 
    I don't wanna give you spoilers but the second movie (imo) is also a lot and so is the third one, in case you wanna watch it in the future. I needed to watch it with a friend to get through it
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    It's not what I expected tbh. There's just so much inspo out now for summer clothing and we get this. I mean, there may be better clothing after the update but I'm not holding my breath
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @KkhElena My biggest issue is my overactive imagination. I creeped myself out the night after watching it because I kept thinking I saw something out of the corner of my eye down the hall. And I should have watched the first one early in the day, not at night.
    Platform: Android

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.