Weekly Quests & free gift

Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
Hi all, apologies if there is already a thread with this information but I was looking for an update for the new weekly quests and the free gifts that you get? 

Is this something that is currently on the forum or is it something that can be created? I’d love to know what gift goes with what quest and what the quest is about. 

Also, I started a gig but didn’t finish it (only got 4 stars) will this impact me receiving the free gift?

Thanks

Comments

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    there isn’t a thread for it, but there should be! it would be a nice reference thread. if you don’t five star a task, it shouldn’t impact you from getting the free gift 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    there isn’t a thread for it, but there should be! it would be a nice reference thread. if you don’t five star a task, it shouldn’t impact you from getting the free gift 
    I agree. Because I can never remember what gift went with what quest.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited August 2021
    There is a discussion thread for each update, and although players haven't been using it much, opting for the individual event threads, and the preUpdate thread instead. But ideally, that's the thread for it. I'll pull up the link for this one, and a new one starts with the upcoming update. 

Eta: oops we missed the last yupdate, but a new one will start with the v12.2 Update that is dropping tomorrow or the next day.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary