🎆✨ KK:H Update - v12.3 - Make It Fashion! ✨🎆

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Fae I got that FG months ago. The dress would be useful for the gold theme and that's one of my favorite hairstyles. 
    Platform: Android

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Can this be fixed on this hair pretty please?

The fix for this hair will be released on the weekend!

Thank you so much!!! 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    @KalindaKing is there any news about those items that were promised to be given to all players? 🥺
  • PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    edited September 2021
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    Will the beauty mark be fixed to overlay makeup? If not, I’ll stop asking, but I would love an answer either way❤️🙏
  • PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    Thanks Koko!🥰
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    I did so well this time around! 
    Wow how do you manage to say in the top in sys? With extra tickets or how?😩 Please share cause I have never even been able to finish in the top10 be it gold or silver tier and I recreate all the legit looks posted on the forum!
    I definitely use some extra tickets and pay very close attention towards the end of the event! I try to only buy tickets with the triple threat because I get the k stars and diamonds too! It obviously helps when getting better scores to not have to use as many tickets, but I basically decide which items are worth chasing and pay attention to the scores of people around me and go off that! When the person above me is at a score towards the end that I know would be too hard to reach, I don’t bother, but when it’s doable, I do my best to beat them! Hope this helps 😊
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    edited September 2021
    So, I may be very slow to understand things but I just realized that the September Throwback box contais TB items from September months of the pas years ? That’s right? And next month we will get another October Box with TB items released on Octobers of the pas years? Thanks and sorry 😅 @KalindaKing
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @kkh_kylie in October we have Halloween boxes(unless they change things this year) 
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    @Julia_KKH I was going to pick the red and pink (to match Raul) but that model had a St Patrick's day shot necklace around her neck which I thought was weird so I picked the white/blue 😬 I think I might have chosen wrong though. Oh well! Weird that we get different accessories with the outfits!
    I picked the red and pink dress and Karkov said that I made a good choice 🤷‍♀️
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @Julia_KKH did you get anything for making the right choice? 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited September 2021
    When we spoke to the assistant in London, they said Raul is wearing a pink and red, jacket and shirt.  so I chose the model in pink and red. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Some of the weekly outfits coming up will be sold on Fridays. They'll continue to be available and may be released on a different day.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Thanks for this :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Where’s  the sys thread? 
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Hey, @KalindaKing and @kokokokonut I am having error while trying to watch free videos for kstars. It says there are no videos to show. But i have not even seen 1 video today. 
  • thistakesthecatethistakesthecate Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Which model do I pick, I forgot to pay attention to the names. I think the model at Oak would be the best fit right?
    dpeters said:
    @Julia_KKH did you get anything for making the right choice? 
    No I don't think so
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Which model do I pick, I forgot to pay attention to the names. I think the model at Oak would be the best fit right?
    Wait, was this apart of today’s quest? I did the photo shoot with Korkov and got a call from Simon at the end but that was it.  
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Hey guys! Does anyone see any items from this outfit available for diamonds in the voting booth or your squad member’s lookbooks?

@Rikk no. I been waiting for this dress forever. One of my squad members has all items in look book and they are not available. I have contacted Kalinda about it last update, but it’s still unavailable 🥺
    iOS player 

Anyone else excited about the Halloween update!!! When @KalindaKing comes back? 
  • thistakesthecatethistakesthecate Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Wait, was this apart of today’s quest? I did the photo shoot with Korkov and got a call from Simon at the end but that was it.  
    @MackenzieHollister I think I got the call for this right after. I’m not sure if this is all a part of the same storyline or not? I ended up picking Kate - the model with all kinds of high demands… so far it’s not giving me issues with the quest.
    keke0388 said:
    Anyone else excited about the Halloween update!!! When @KalindaKing comes back? 
    She said Monday September 27.
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @thistakesthecate I believe it’s a different storyline. I did the Korkov one today and it was about helping Delphine regain her confidence. Thanks for responding though. 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    this has been happening to me a lot recently no matter how strong my connection is or what wifi I’m using! it’s been happening to my friend too so I know it’s not only happening to me. @kokokokonut

iOS player
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    this has been happening to me a lot recently no matter how strong my connection is or what wifi I’m using! it’s been happening to my friend too so I know it’s not only happening to me. @kokokokonut

Same, even when Im using cellular data
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
    Waiting for weekend event thread 
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    asalaxo said:

Yep I even checked my wifi speed when this popped up and it was super fast, its to the point where being able to open the game on the first try is a worse gamble than those diamond boxes
    I communicate in memes