🗳️🪡SYS- 9/16/21 Celebrating Korkov! SYS 🧵🗳️

Comments

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    @jlr224 its part of a storyline where you are attending the royal wedding with Kim. I’ve had it saved for a really long time so I’m not quite sure the exact details of the storyline. Sorry! 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • jellymimijellymimi Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    lol goodbye dress 🥲🥲🥲
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 368 Posts
    edited September 16
    I don't even have a score yet and ol' girl in the first earnableEdit: Clarification: I realize I started late it's just disheartening because it's an indication of how this is going to go. I'm never going to catch up...
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 New Member Registered Users 122 Posts
    i got the hair in my diamond box and i love it !!
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    First two looks, off to a good start.

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 1,902 Posts
    Yes! The throwback items in the diamond boxes are a new round, @AliBryant. Thank you. I almost missed it. They should be from these three sys:
    4/02/20 island castaway

04/09/20 easter garden party

04/16/20 femme fatale

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 980 Posts
    Ugh, so tired of being in a damned group with her!!!!
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    deliqhted said:

@buffysummers0990 we’re in the same group! i swear im never in a group with other forum dolls 😭
    @deliqhted Yayyyy, I’m never in a group with forum dolls either🥳🥳 Good luck to you doll, I have a feeling this sys is gonna be a competitive one❤️
  • ev928erev928er Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Ugh, so tired of being in a damned group with her!!!!
    Omg I've been in the last 9/10 groups with her! Thankfully I'm not this time, but it's the worst. I can't decide if she's a hacker or just has too much money and no sense lol
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,496 Posts
    I feel so dumb... I thought the dress would be for the top 6 in gold and I just realized it's not lol so sad
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
    Does all hackers has a white hand? I was wondering if these insane ticket buyers could be hackers with infinite tickets
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 683 Posts
    Super happy!! Might try one more later for the hair

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 237 Posts
    jellymimi said:
    Does all hackers has a white hand? I was wondering if these insane ticket buyers could be hackers with infinite tickets
    is that even possible? 😳
    iOS doll | 18 | 🇺🇸🇲🇽
    alo said:
    jellymimi said:
    is that even possible? 😳
    I think that if you have a hacked game then you have infinite everything lol infinite tickets, kstars, diamonds and all the clothing in the game.
    but it’s just an assumption, i’m not sure.
    this thought came to my head bc i was thinking that nobody would spent so much money in a game to win virtual clothing. i mean those dolls who score +900 every sys, that can’t be real 🤯 
  • ayeitsyuksayeitsyuks Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Carianthe said:

Every week.

Every week I think I have hit rock bottom.

And every week my scores find a way to get even worse.

Do I just have crap taste? Why do I spend so much of my time and money on this game just to feel like a loser?
    the worst thing is when you use korkov items but the scores are ridiculously low 🤬
  • robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    jellymimi said:
    alo said:
    jellymimi said:
    is that even possible? 😳
    I think that if you have a hacked game then you have infinite everything lol infinite tickets, kstars, diamonds and all the clothing in the game.
    this thought came to my head bc i was thinking that nobody would spent so much money in a game to win virtual clothing. i mean those dolls who score +900 every sys, that can’t be real 🤯 
    This is a little bit embarrassing and also my first time posting.. but I am definitely one of those people always buying tickets and spending money on virtual clothes ☹️ I am too impulsive and love a good avatar 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 641 Posts

Wanted the hair or bag but stopped once i got the hair!
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Carianthe said:

Every week.

Do I just have crap taste? Why do I spend so much of my time and money on this game just to feel like a loser?
    Take a break for your sanity doll. Did same for the weekday sys and it felt great. Thinking of doing that more
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    jellymimi said:
    alo said:
    jellymimi said:
    is that even possible? 😳
    I’ve gotten 900 points before just by submitting 4 or 5 extra tickets. My scores were in the 50s 
  • robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Carianthe said:

Every week.

I’ve noticed that you get higher scores towards the end of the event like on the last day!! So maybe save all of your good outfits for the last day, buy 6 tickets and just go ham with your avatars because you do not have crap taste, those dolls are gorgeous, it might just be too early in the event 
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Easter Garden Party was my first ever SYS, so now that the DB items are getting to be things I already have, my palettes will probably have even more dye 😩😩😩
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 737 Posts
    jellymimi said:
    alo said:
    jellymimi said:
    is that even possible? 😳
    I highly doubt that. Diamonds and tickets are server sided, therefore making it nearly impossible to hack while everything else must not be. I'm not exactly sure how this works but trying to hack something that is server sided always leads to being discovered and banned easily
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    Is this a forum doll? She’s stunning 

I’m pretty sure that’s @tortor
    #GreedyCompaniesLoseCustomers
    iOS daily player since April 2020. English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited September 17
    SDC93 said:

In a group with the famous @LindaVB !
    @SDC93 No way! What’s your doll’s name? It’s always fun to be in a group with a forum member ! Good luck to you !!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

#VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.