tickets 👗💸🎟

alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
edited September 2021 in KKH General Discussion
Hi!
Does anybody else think that there should be no extra tickets to buy? It should be about voting for the best looks, fair for everyone. Right now, someone can be in 1st place without buying anything, but someone who bought 7 extra tickets is now winning with 20-30 vote outfits bc of that.

Comments

• KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    I agree. Whoever has more money wins. Is not about fashion
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I’d be more willing to agree with this if scores were actually based on the quality of looks/real votes, which everyone on this forum agree isn’t the case. I’ve had SYSs where my average score was in the mid/high 40s, and weeks where it was in the low 30s with looks almost identical to others that were getting 50+ on here. Sometimes it’s the case that the only way to get the last earnable is to use saved/purchased tickets. It’s complete BS, and I think Glu and @KalindaKing need to address that and be honest about how scoring works before we can have a productive discussion about buying/not buying tickets (even though I don’t think Glu will ever get rid of TT/buying tickets, as someone who buys TT pretty regularly I imagine it’s a huge source of $$ for the company).
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    Im a ticket buyer when I love the ts prizes so definitely not every week. I’ve never bought more than the triple threat though. What I do is buy the triple threat when I can spare the money and don’t use them until I really like the prizes. Right now I have 9 spare tickets. 
    I don’t feel bad about this because my looks are fly af and always on theme. My weekend scores average in the 50s. This year took what was left of my mental health and ran over it with a truck. This game is a distraction from all the bad things happening in the world and in life so I make no apologies 
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    edited September 2021
    I think like we should have separate trendsetters, for who buys and for who doesn’t (we could choose which group we want to join before submitting looks) so this way the fight would be fair, I say that as a person that doesn’t buy tickets (I only have extra tickets when I get them in diamond boxes, which is not too much because I don’t buy diamonds either) and I rarely win the TS prizes, specially in gold, I only win shoes or earrings most of the time 🥴