🗳️🔔SYS- 9/30/21 Golden Goddess ! SYS 👸🗳️

Comments

• agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    so will those of us that have contacted support about being in the wrong ts groups this week be put into the correct ones for this sys…?
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I would bet money that that gold outfit with the body glitter will be the diamond box outfit.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I just remembered I have gold dye saved up but since I haven't gotten recent earnable dresses that dye well in gold, I don't know what to use it on. I might not bother using it and just wait to see what I can get during the sale.
    Platform: Android

• ponylegsponylegs Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    spoilers please!
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Gold dye and orange dye are the only two that I have a hard time getting. I have like 800 purple dye, but only 1 gold and 3 orange dye.
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    tbh i actually really like the gold tears too because it reminds me from this stunning look from jean paul gaultier spring 2007

That's really pretty! But I think thats prettier than the in-game ones... honestly I'm just crossing all my fingers and toes that the eyes are seperate from the shoulder/neck glitter 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I know spoilers come out later on wednesday, but are they coming soon? I'm still pretty salty about the TS levels not being fixed yet, but I'm really curious about the prizes too
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Starting to look like we’re not getting any spoilers today🤔
  • Nik072898Nik072898 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Ninish said:
    Starting to look like we’re not getting any spoilers today🤔
    I was saying, this is the latest we had to wait for spoilers 
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Probably no spoilers today. It's after 6pm EST and she probably left work at 5. So I guess tomorrow...
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    I can’t even get excited about this SYS because I’ll definitely be stuck in Bronze so I won’t win any prizes 😑
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Wonder if they're not showing prizes/distributions because they know we're gonna be pissed...
    I would guess that’s the reason. Typical Glu just disappearing/not replying to any justified complaints..
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    So excited this SYS is finally here! Just wish I had some gold dyes. Over here smiling like the Joker lol.
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    So I guess no spoilers today…
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I know we’ve all been waiting< and you guys are great for your patience.  They are not being withheld, as soon as they are available, we’ll get them. I’m not leaving till we see them, so I have faith. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I finally got a response from customer support saying I should be back in the right TS level in time for this SYS!! I really hope they're right since I've been looking forward to this one since I first saw that gold body glitter
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    edited September 2021
    So I’m seeing a pattern here... Had a busy weekend and could barely even play but I still submitted looks whenever I could, and I was in Gold. Did terribly, obviously, bc I didn’t have the time and as of right now (Paris Street style TB SYS) I’m in Bronze I lol.. was that supposed to happen or should I’ve been in Silver III???

Should I contact support or will they fix this automatically???
    Contact support.  They are handling this.  Sorry for the inconvenience.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Well, I m heading off for a few hours sleep.  Sorry you've been waiting in vain.   There was nomwzy to forsee this.  :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited September 2021
    Hate not knowing what the prizes are so idk whether I should submit extras to try and stay in gold in the current SYS or go down to silver III cause my votes dropped midway through ☹️
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    Are the spoilers late because they are changing it up to put the things that we like the most in diamond boxes and as unreachable ts prizes? 😐
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Anulika said:
    Are the spoilers late because they are changing it up to put the things that we like the most in diamond boxes and as unreachable ts prizes? 😐
    Probably. The alternative is Glu doing something nice lol. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt