🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 10/1/21 - Let's Shop!!!🛍️

Comments

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Where was this luck when I was opening the diamond boxes 😩

• BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts
    I really wanted the eyes so I’m glad that’s the item I got but it took me way too many tries to get there. At least I got 40 K-Stars x2 so it didn’t make it as expensive. 

• KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Spent 280 kstars on the boxes trying to get the dress, eyes and bracelet but only got the hair, which my doll won’t wear, and the dress 😭 I’m done for the weekend… I’ll get the eyes for diamonds in six months
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Didn’t mean to complete the event but didn’t expect to love Willow’s ponytail so much 🙈

Had a great chase and got the two items I wanted the most! (and another kloset bikini in my free box, I swear they’re endless)

And then a… not so good selection of September items. Spending 165 kstars on accessories kind of hurt. 😅

Also spun a kollection and of course, got energy, so I’m done!
    Really hoping double kstar offers will come back so I can grind some 2 star surveys. 🥺
    Hey, does anyone know if the arm bracelet locks in SYS? The fact that it’s on my doll when going to make a look makes me think it doesn’t, but I don’t want to be wrong and waste my one use. 😅
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Fae said:
    Hey, does anyone know if the arm bracelet locks in SYS? The fact that it’s on my doll when going to make a look makes me think it doesn’t, but I don’t want to be wrong and waste my one use. 😅
    I submitted a look with it ad it doesn't say locked when I put on while creating a SYS look now! So I guess it doesn't lock☺️
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    do I reeeeaalllyyy need to drop 300 on the dress if it looks similar to this one that I got from a squad daily gift box (I think, or a SYS tb?)..? (someone pls say yes 😂😂😂) 

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    do I reeeeaalllyyy need to drop 300 on the dress if it looks similar to this one that I got from a squad daily gift box (I think, or a SYS tb?)..? (someone pls say yes 😂😂😂) 

YES. you can never have enough sparkly dresses
    Ninish said:
    Fae said:
    I submitted a look with it ad it doesn't say locked when I put on while creating a SYS look now! So I guess it doesn't lock☺️
    Great to know, thank you so much!!
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    edited October 2021
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Okay but these dresses dyed 😍
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Bought Willow’s outfit and few other bits to get to the dress. Trying to earn them back. Free GB, as usual on VIP weekend, was a dud.

I play on iOS
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Can someone share what's the gift from this week's storyline? 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Can someone share what's the gift from this week's storyline? 

This scarf 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    @dpeters sorry I didn’t change the outfit for the gift I was so lazy 

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I'm so happy with what I got (except the dye lol)

I'm 100 away from getting the earnable dress and need some help deciding what to do. Should I...

Open two September boxes - agree
    Buy Willow's outfit - like
    Spin one of these kollections - awesome 

P. S. Thanks dolls! @jlr224@Anjakkh 😘

Edit: bought Willow's outfit 😊 thanks! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Oh jesus I spun two kollections I wanted but got energy and shoes 🤡 I couldn’t even buy all storyline clothes I’m saving lol. Including Willow’s outfit.

this was my box, I’m so glad I got the dress 😍

then I decided to open some September boxes because I love thay outfit but it wasn’t even in my pallet. Def regretted.

And I got to the dress! I could spend a lot more but I don’t really love the hair... I’m still thinking.  Especially with halloween just around the corner.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Honestly, my best VIP so far! I decided to buy the Ice Club and furniture it, and also get some September boxes because i loved the items! Got 2 hairs, earrings and a dress. Also, got the eye on my VIP box and absolutely love it!! 🤩💖

• CayenneKCayenneK Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Got everything I wanted this weekend minus the diamond box hair. I used all my diamonds and even bought some, but i didnt have to use many stars at all, so like mostly successful??.
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Should I keep chasing the dress? I’ve spent 120 k stars already 😭
    What a surprise 
    I have no self control. Goodbye to all my k stars.