šŸŽ†šŸŽƒv12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!šŸŽ‚šŸŽƒšŸŽ†

Comments

• shorleykkhshorleykkh Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited October 2021
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut guys i really hoped that this update would fix the glitches and bugs in the game. I was demoted from gold to bronze 1, contacted support, nobody answered. Then i got to bronze 3 and now im back to bronze 1. This issue needs to be fixed asap because we are all losing the prizes. Just release an update and fix it already. So sorry if i sounded harsh but its really frustrating. I spend a lot of money on tickets to get to gold and now i cant even climb the ranks. Even if the support fixes and places us back to gold, next sys we are back to bronze. This isnā€™t about support anymore cause this glitch and problem whatever you call it keeps happening every sys. All you guys do is ban the hackers. Nobody helps those who spend money on the game and try to play on their own. I dont think its THAT hard to find the bug in the code and fix it, i know cause i do programming. For the love of god just fix it and release a new update.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Same! My tickets and Diamonds are gone and my timer is frozenā€¦
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Yeahā€¦ My precious diamonds are all gone tooā€¦
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Lost all extra tickets and diamonds toošŸ˜¢
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I lost 65 diamonds and 10 extra tickets šŸ„²šŸ’”
    iOS player
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Umm my diamonds and dye are also gone.Ā 
  • femkiefemkie Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    vicbams said:
    Fae said:
    Is anyone else missing tickets? All my extras from diamond boxes have disappeared. šŸ„ŗ
    Unlike you, I just got scared, bc when I logged into my SYS there were 2 more tickets, without even having given 6h of the last look I sent... šŸ¤”
    Same thing happened to me šŸ¤” plus my diamonds and dyes disappearedā€¦Ā 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My diamonds and 1 of my paid tickets have disappeared ā˜¹ļø Glu we'll need compensationĀ 
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Most of my dyes are gone and Iā€™m still in Silver III, and here I was thinking this update was promising lolĀ 
    āœØ ios player
    āœØ english isnā€™t my first language
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    All my diamonds and extra tickets are gone too. Iā€™m assuming this is a network issue?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    ariellep said:
    All my diamonds and extra tickets are gone too. Iā€™m assuming this is a network issue?

yeah it's probably just temporary, all 3 are stored online
    iOS
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    Glu, can you please FIRE whoever writes and tests your code because they're unbelievably hopeless at it? Hate being so mean and rude, but this is absolutely ridiculous!Ā 
    I have SO MANY free tickets collected from boxes and now they're all gone! I normally wouldn't be this pissed, but I know that if I contact you guys, you'll just ask me to check my internet or storage. PLEASE, for the love of God, PLEASE TEST YOUR CODE before releasing it in updates! PLEASE! (Or hiring me would work too.)

At this point, please just stop all your SYS and diamond box events or whatever and please just WORK on these ridiculous bugs that are YOUR fault and NOT ours by any means.Ā 
    I don't even care that I sound pissed right now. The fact that they introduce all these bugs and have the gall to blame them all on US is already ridiculous, so I could care less about manners. Sorry about that, but what a horrible, horrible, horribleĀ customer service. No other game that I've played treats me this poorly.Ā šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤
    I play another game too and when they where down for like 1h they gave us 300 energy and 300 pages for books (imagine like 100 k stars and 5 diamonds) šŸ„²
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I just checked my game and my diamonds and tickets are also gone.Ā 
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    lost my 133 diamonds & all my dye too. don't have a screenshot of my dyes either. it's crazy to me that we should even have to screenshot stuff so we can get it back. also, was just in the middle of trying to watch my daily videos (since my time got messed up from the last glitch) & was in the middle of them and now it won't even let me click on watch video.
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    diamonds, dyes and tickets are all gonešŸ™ƒ and for customer support ā€¦ no i didnā€™t have prior screenshots šŸ˜’
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    diamonds, dyes and tickets are gone too. Also a friend just told me she had no problems, but then she tried to dye some clothing and lost everything.
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    EnglishĀ is not my first languageĀ šŸ‡µšŸ‡Ŗ
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    You can bet I sent a real firm message about it being unacceptable I lost my extra tickets that I PAID for. Thank god I took screenshots yesterday that have proof of my extra ticketsĀ 
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Iā€™ve played plenty of games that compensate a player when their game experiences glitches or their game is down for a little while. Why canā€™t Glu? This happens often with this game and this glitch alone has been happening for days yet we get nothing but more glitches.Ā 
    Totally agree, I played other games and whenever there is an issue from games side everyone is compensated.
  • gmorkgmork Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I was demoted from gold to bronze 1 for this SYS. Has this issue been resolved for anyone? This sucks because ever since I started playing again in the beginning of the year Iā€™ve been looking forward to anything Halloween related, including a potential Halloween SYS..

Iā€™m from Sweden so I donā€™t know how stuff like this works in the US, but if this was a swedish company Iā€™d cause complete mayhem and demand actual money back from them, since Iā€™ve payed quite a lot of money to stay between silver 3 and gold 1 in pretty much every SYS.
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

I keep getting this message (IOS) so far game havenā€™t crashed and I didnā€™t loose any of my recoursesĀ 
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I had 6 tickets saved, I BOUGHT them, now I only have 2. Please fix thisĀ 

edit: just noticed I have 0 diamonds and dyesĀ 

edit 2: diamonds are back, but I lost 2 tickets left šŸ˜Ā 
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    i'm getting tired of contacting customer support twice a week & having to wait forever for things to be fixed. or being told to check my internet connection when EVERYTHING ELSE WORKS. i don't spin diamond kollections anymore because every single time, i lose diamonds and don't get an item and am told it's my connection, yet i just spun a regular kollection right before and didn't have an issue.Ā 
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    My diamonds are back but my saved tickets are still gone. I donā€™t have any screenshots. I will get so pissed when I donā€˜t get them back because Iā€˜ve been saving them for a long time.Ā 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    All my dyes are gone too and my ticketsĀ 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    I mean i donā€™t know a thing about codes or whatever but now does this keep happening and why is it at random times, like i could get stuff messing up when u update but itā€™s so random to happen now
    Daily player ā˜€ļø IOSĀ 
    Add me on facebook! šŸ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33Ā 
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I lost my tickects too. This is so frustrating.
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    I have my tickets but all my dyes and diamonds are gone. Great just great,more problems I have to deal with now lolĀ 
    My dollā€™s name isĀ AnjaāœØ
    Daily player from Serbia šŸ‡·šŸ‡ø ~iOS
    English isnā€™t my first language