🎆🎃v12.4 Update - Haunted Hollywood & Kim's B-Day!🎂🎃🎆

Comments

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    i’m so f-i got TIRED of costumer support

EVERY week i’ve been placed in bronze I. every week i ask them to move me - they do like 50% of the time.

this week however they moved me AFTER THE EVENT HAD ENDED. which means i didn’t get my reward.

and now they’re like “sucks to suck hehe”, and just flat out refuse to do anything…

does anyone know if there’s something I can do???
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    asta said:
    i’m so f-i got TIRED of costumer support

EVERY week i’ve been placed in bronze I. every week i ask them to move me - they do like 50% of the time.

this week however they moved me AFTER THE EVENT HAD ENDED. which means i didn’t get my reward.

and now they’re like “sucks to suck hehe”, and just flat out refuse to do anything…

does anyone know if there’s something I can do???
    I really can't believe what is happening to you and others. WE SHOULDN'T HAVE SYS UNTIL IS FIXED
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @asta it’s been happening to me recently, I just take a screenshot of the group I’m placed in at the end of a SYS, and send it along with my game ID and a screenshot of the wrong group I’m placed in when the event is going. I’m always placed in the right group within 12 hours. That’s the best advice I can give  
    (example of the screenshots I sent last time)

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    All right this is exiting! 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Kkhofficial on fb! 
    Yaaassss, my husband is BAAACK!!! Lemme just go and cry tears of joy bc I never thought I'd see the day where he comes back from the forgotten LI wall💔
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    seriously not getting those birthday boxes yet that was posted in the update is kinda shitty 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    geenellys said:
    seriously not getting those birthday boxes yet that was posted in the update is kinda shitty 
    Tbh Im glad we didn’t get the birthday boxes bc I really want to save my kstars for BF 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    geenellys said:
    Tbh Im glad we didn’t get the birthday boxes bc I really want to save my kstars for BF 😭
    im terrible with savings irl and in game I see all my kstars and then look at the kollection and im like mmm 'dont mind if i do'  :'(
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    geenellys said:
    Knowing glu this is probably what they meant by birthday boxes since the icon is different than other party event icons. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    For the past 2 evenings I’ve had trouble getting into the game… always shows up with this black screen then crashes. 

Platform: iOS
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    can you tell me the discount on Black Friday will only be available from the wardrobe? Or also on other clothes
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    helly23 said:
    can you tell me the discount on Black Friday will only be available from the wardrobe? Or also on other clothes
    All of the clothes in the kloset are 50% off including hair colors, nail colors and accessories. Also tb items are added to the kloset.
    helly23
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • BeccaKKH88BeccaKKH88 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    OMG!!! I'm soooo excited about this Halloween on KKH!!! Aso, I'm looking for new friends on KKH so if you would like to be friends please add me!!! Heres my Hollywood I.D fb0d6d1c4109cbf6
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    OMG!!! I'm soooo excited about this Halloween on KKH!!! Aso, I'm looking for new friends on KKH so if you would like to be friends please add me!!! Heres my Hollywood I.D fb0d6d1c4109cbf6
    You shouldn't share your ID number.
    People can add you through Facebook.
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    why does it say there’s still time left for for double kstar weekend when it appears it ended already? like it ended a whole day earlier than it said on the banner! 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    why does it say there’s still time left for for double kstar weekend when it appears it ended already? like it ended a whole day earlier than it said on the banner! 

@KalindaKing can you explain this?
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    edited October 2021

@KalindaKing can you explain this?
    @KalindaKing I never even got a pop up telling me there were double stars? I've never seen that before (ever).

Edit to fix tags
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Every time when an ad pops up in game my screen turns black. Am I the only one?
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • Ccrz96Ccrz96 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

Next Weekend event should be amazing!
    These are the spoilers of outfits that we haven’t received yet😍
    😍Ima take a wild guess, I think the power ranger will be the SYS earnables (shades, outfit) *ponytail is from this SYS, the devil looks like it could be the TS prizes (hair, dress, wings, tail, “maybe they’ll add something else like an aura or makeup) OR the TS prizes could be none of these and be the silhouette from the newsletter, if that’s the case the devil could be either FG or storyline outfit, the princess costumes are probably going to be from the weekend event and gift boxes and the villain could be a diamond box since in the newsletter it shows she has a poison apple. Just some guesses, so excited tho😍
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I feel like one of these looks gonna be a FashionGoal 

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @Briannakkh @Ccrz96 The devil costume is FG, its the dress, hair and wings/tail!
    Platform: iOS
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    hopefully next update we don’t get gown SYS 🙏🏻
  • saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Is next weekend VIP? 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Is next weekend VIP? 
    Yes it is
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    Is next weekend VIP? 
    yes !