🗳️🔁 SYS TB Weekday Event 10/4/21 - Midnight Magic Returns!! 🔁🗳️

Comments

• sammiegoesammiegoe Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Scores before and after the update 🤡

Played on and off since the beginning 💕
    ✨ iOS, Sammie KKH on FB ✨
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Should never have updated my game. Getting 30’s was bad enough now this! And also the call before sys has confused me as to what the theme even is.. 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Besides missing some of my diamonds, my scores are worse post update, because of course they are. After a good VIP weekend, I guess I should have expected the week to be the opposite. 
    Platform: Android

• komorebikomorebi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I had 13 saved tickets from opening SSS boxes and buying triple threats but they have all been reset to 2 normal event tickets for no reason. I already contacted support but I have not gotten a response @KalindaKing
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Saw yall complaining abt missing tickets and diamonds and didnt even think to check mine. Thought i was invincible 🤦‍♀️ went to submit a look now  and i am seeing jst 2 tickets. I dnt want to submit any ticket and end up sending my free tickets. And i dnt even have any screenshots to prove i have 2 free tickets. At this point i have to start taking screenshots of me breathing jst to keep incase glu wants some proof

**havnt updated yet
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

What a box… 🤷🏻‍♀️

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    my diamonds and dyes are back but not my tickets :(
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    I had 28 tickets saved (from buying triple threat an the occasional ticket pack) and now they’re ALL gone. I have contacted customer support but am not getting any reply. This is a lot of money so I really want either all my money or all my tickets back. Since customer support isn’t helping is there anything you can do?
    So do we  wait and hear from support and not submit from the 2 tickets? I dnt want to send from my 2 free tickets 
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    edited October 2021
    High scores were nice while they lasted..
    Oh wow!!! I’m so shocked!!! 😮 This is totally unlike the game to get a low score after 60 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Is anyone submitting tickets rn?
    I’d like to not lose a ticket, but I’d much rather that than use extra tickets on a throwback SYS. 
    Fae said:
    Is anyone submitting tickets rn?
    I’d like to not lose a ticket, but I’d much rather that than use extra tickets on a throwback SYS. 
    I am waiting but to hear from someone but i am afraid i will lose a ticket. Dnt want to use my free ticket by accident 
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    haylow71 said:

What a nice birthday present my scores are awful 😩
    haylow71 said:

What a nice birthday present my scores are awful 😩
    Aee happy birthday huni, I hope you're scores pick up and you win some nice birthday prizes! Your doll looks great this is a really tough theme! 
    Thank you so much 💕
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    tt_ said:
    High scores were nice while they lasted..
    I believe we’re in the same group! Your doll is beautiful btw🤩 I hope the 60 curse goes easy on ya/avoids you completely🤞 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    My best score this SYS. Support got back to me about my missing tickets and asked me to force close the app multiple times. 🙃

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    this literally gets me mad every time 😒

ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I submitted a ticket and then it just started counting down saying I have 1 ticket so I submitted that one too. I think these 2 we have are the free ones but idk what’s going on with the rest of them.
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Looks 1-5 and bronze box pick 🖤💙

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Why did I ended up in bronze, I was still in gold, never leveled down… what’s going on.. 
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    I am sooo confused, should I submit a look or not
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    I was asleep when everyone was having problems but now I submitted 2 looks and everything works fine, iOS 
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    I was asleep when everyone was having problems but now I submitted 2 looks and everything works fine, iOS 
    Did you have extra tickets? I still don’t have my extra tickets on iOS.
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    I’m in the same boat. I had 6 extra tickets and they’re all gone. I contacted support and they said they’re investigating and to be patient 🤦🏽‍♀️ This is pretty stressful. I haven’t submitted any looks. Also there are only 2 people in my TS group including myself and the other doll has stayed at 0 points since it started. And I was another user who got kicked to bronze I. I decided to leave it alone and just level up from there because all other tiers are a nightmare but after I submitted my first look this SYS, I was in Gold I. No idea what is going on, this is incredibly frustrating.
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @ariellep yes, I have all my extra tickets 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @haylow71 Happy birthday 🥳 Hope your scored pick up soon , because your looks definitely deserve more ♥️
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • SnlxSnlx Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    This is so unfair. Because of this situation i probably lost 1 ticket. I have been 4 and now will be at most 8 or 10 and my 2 free tickets are still gone (dyes and diamonds are back). 

Im happy im not spending my real money into this game because i would be so annoyed if i would lost for good tickets that i bought. Not mentioning about shady sys voting, stupid dyes in diamond boxes or poor box pallets when we are spending kstars or diamonds. 
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Okay seriously, it’s been so long now and still no response from customer support or Kalinda about the missing tickets. Completely unacceptable. 28 tickets are a lot of money and customer support not even replying makes me want to delete this app faster than anything. 

Did anyone hear back from customer support regarding missing tickets?
  • PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    @Ninish This was the response I got a couple hours ago:

Not super helpful
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Pearl said:
    @Ninish This was the response I got a couple hours ago:

Not super helpful
    That’s the same exact response I got! 😐