🗳️🔁 SYS TB Weekday Event 10/4/21 - Midnight Magic Returns!! 🔁🗳️

16791112

Comments

  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Went to submit a look and saw this enlarged diamond bag. Sadly my diamonds are still missing and this does not make up for it 😭😭


    Platform: iOS
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 161 Posts


    So cause my timer isn’t working I miss out on the silver box and possible will level down to silver 3🙃 I’ve sent CS a message and they haven’t messaged me back. Now I’ll have to use my own saved tickets if I want the last earnable and if I don’t want to level down🥴 how is this even fair? 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    My patience is wearing thin. 12 hours later and still no response. I’m still missing my tickets.

    5 hours later, I still don’t have my tickets.
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    DaisyJ said:
    My patience is wearing thin. 12 hours later and still no response. I’m still missing my tickets.

    5 hours later, I still don’t have my tickets.
    Girl, Arun is no help 😭 I had him all day yesterday tell me he’ll get back at me with an update🙄 not until recent when I got back my tickets it was from someone else saying they’ve restored what I was missing and closed the message. 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Villa12 said:
    DaisyJ said:
    DaisyJ said:
    My patience is wearing thin. 12 hours later and still no response. I’m still missing my tickets.

    5 hours later, I still don’t have my tickets.
    Girl, Arun is no help 😭 I had him all day yesterday tell me he’ll get back at me with an update🙄 not until recent when I got back my tickets it was from someone else saying they’ve restored what I was missing and closed the message. 
    Oh girl don’t say thaaaat 😩 I’m so frustrated right now 😐
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    Villa12 said:
    DaisyJ said:
    DaisyJ said:
    My patience is wearing thin. 12 hours later and still no response. I’m still missing my tickets.

    5 hours later, I still don’t have my tickets.
    Girl, Arun is no help 😭 I had him all day yesterday tell me he’ll get back at me with an update🙄 not until recent when I got back my tickets it was from someone else saying they’ve restored what I was missing and closed the message. 
    Oh girl don’t say thaaaat 😩 I’m so frustrated right now 😐
    I completely understand I was frustrated too but I kept messaging them “ any new updates? “ every few hours lol so I probably annoyed them and they helped so I can stop? Lol. Keep bugging them girl, only way they’ll help. 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Villa12 said:
    DaisyJ said:
    Villa12 said:
    DaisyJ said:
    DaisyJ said:
    My patience is wearing thin. 12 hours later and still no response. I’m still missing my tickets.

    5 hours later, I still don’t have my tickets.
    Girl, Arun is no help 😭 I had him all day yesterday tell me he’ll get back at me with an update🙄 not until recent when I got back my tickets it was from someone else saying they’ve restored what I was missing and closed the message. 
    Oh girl don’t say thaaaat 😩 I’m so frustrated right now 😐
    I completely understand I was frustrated too but I kept messaging them “ any new updates? “ every few hours lol so I probably annoyed them and they helped so I can stop? Lol. Keep bugging them girl, only way they’ll help. 
    I’m going to try that. Thank you doll 😊💗
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,003 Posts
    They restored my tickets!! It's really, really frustrating that it took this long, and I'm lucky I didn't lose diamonds/dyes as well, but I am thankful and lucky to have gotten them back. DEFINITELY don't give up if they tell you they can't do anything, they definitely can. Send them whatever you had (I didn't have a screenshot of my tickets this SYS but I did have one from Golden Goddess that I sent) and keep opening tickets if they tell you they can't do anything. I really hope everyone's tickets, diamonds, and dyes are returned.
  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Just got my tickets and diamonds restored by customer care - didn’t bother with dyes because I know I’m missing some but no idea how many. I had messaged yesterday and followed up this morning, they just got back to me with. Hope it goes smoothly for everyone else. 
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    @dinoqueen9 , @jezebelle since y’all got the tickets back are yalls timer working? Cause it’s been 4 hours since I’ve gotten mine back and my timer still isn’t working. 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,003 Posts
    @Villa12 My timer seems to be working, although I haven't submitted any tickets since mine were restored (I have been submitting the free timed tickets and still have a few hours left before I get a new one).
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Lmao I haven't even opened the game after the whole ticket thing, don't really feel the need to open it anymore either. Stuff like this gives me one more reason to quit, I just never do it. It's a shame how Glu treats us. 
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,003 Posts


    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • KikkyBKikkyB Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    It’s my birthday today. 
    Please say a prayer for me!❤️
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    Wow support actually did give me my tickets back. 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    KikkyB said:
    It’s my birthday today. 
    Please say a prayer for me!❤️
    Happy birthday girl🎂
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 756 Posts
    KikkyB said:
    It’s my birthday today. 
    Please say a prayer for me!❤️
    Happy birthday, hope you have a wonderful day! 🎂🥳🎉
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 461 Posts
    KikkyB said:
    It’s my birthday today. 
    Please say a prayer for me!❤️
    Happy birthday  🥺💕
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,691 Posts
    KikkyB said:
    It’s my birthday today. 
    Please say a prayer for me!❤️
    Happy birthday 🥳 Have a great one ♥️
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 40
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,691 Posts
    Looks 5-11 

    I guess the hairstyle with star accessory helps you score better? 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 40
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • jezebellejezebelle Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Villa12 said:
    @dinoqueen9 , @jezebelle since y’all got the tickets back are yalls timer working? Cause it’s been 4 hours since I’ve gotten mine back and my timer still isn’t working. 
    It was when they were restored last night but now they are gone again and timer is at 0 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,415 Posts
    Highest, lowest and favorite looks of mine from this sys 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 28,043 Posts
    KikkyB said:
    It’s my birthday today. 
    Please say a prayer for me!❤️
     
    Hope your day is fabulous, and btw, I did.  <3
    Is everything ok?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Lisak2Lisak2 New Member Registered Users 184 Posts
    KikkyB said:
    It’s my birthday today. 
    Please say a prayer for me!❤️
    Happy birthday @KikkyB! Hope you have an amazing day 🎉
    Android
    💖 My doll's name is Jezzy 💖
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    KikkyB said:
    It’s my birthday today. 
    Please say a prayer for me!❤️
    Happy birthday, I hope you have a great day 💜🥳
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    My last looks, and silver box pick!



    Happy birthday @KikkyB !!🥳
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,520 Posts
    @KikkyB happy birthday!!
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.