SYS TS level drop

dalia_maramdalia_maram Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
Last SYS I was supposed to be in Silver 3 and was dropped to bronze 1. After three tickets to support, the problem was solved by the end of it and I was promoted to Gold 1. Now, again, I’m in bronze 1 for this SYS and I have sent two more tickets seeing as they didn’t reply to my first one and have yet to reply to this one as well. 

Does anyone have any advice?
Thank you. 

Comments

• lily_ash2112lily_ash2112 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    This keeps happening to me, I’ll let you know if it gets resolved but I just started a new SYS and I’m back at Bronze I and I’m supposed to be in Gold
  • MissDelfinaMissDelfina Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    This has happened to me three times now. I'm currently waiting on support to reply to me but for the previous two times they have put me back into Gold. 
  • victoria7victoria7 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    It just happened to me too😭😭😭I was supposed to be in gold after winning first place in SILVER III for the Golden Godesses SYS, and I’m now in BRONZE 1???? So frustrating, cuz I’ve spent money on tickets in Golden Godesses to get back in gold… Anyone know if there’s anything I can do about this?
  • laurel_lovelaurel_love Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Same here, I was gold and I'm now back at bronze  :/
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Customer care is handling this.  
    If you have sent a ticket, please wait for them to reply. If everyone is sending 3 tickets in, it takes longer for them to get to your ticket to assist you. 

If you haven’t yet sent a ticket, please do .

I’ll report that fixed games are bouncing back to the wrong level in this new SYS, but please send 1 ticket and wait for Customer Care’s response. Please know Glu is working to correct things.  Thanks for your patience.   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhnikkicolekkhnikkicole Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Glu completely dismissed me though I’d been in Gold for over a year for every SYS. I spent so much damn money on this game to be & stay in Gold, dedicating so much time - only to be kicked to & stuck in bronze since this “update”. Why can’t Glu do a universal fix since they did a universal mess up? Gift everyone all prizes since the glitch, then allow everyone a chance at gold prizes.