⭐KK:H Weekend 10/8/21 -5 Star Professional Weekend Event! ⭐

Comments

• Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    I’m still on Bronze 1 and no answers. Oh support support SUPPORT!!🤬🤬🤬
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I contacted Customer Support last night and in morning they messaged me that next time I submit my look I should be in gold and I did
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @KkhAngelica I would just because if they continue to do monthly box then you may pay and get it 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @KkhAngelica I always go for the earnable hairs (even if they're POC hairs I won't use) because they count towards the To Dye For achievement!
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts

Lol I’m really okay with this 🤩💚🤑
    @KalindaKing what’s up with double stars?

sorry for me posting about it like 15 times but i was really relying on this.
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    I contacted Customer Support last night and in morning they messaged me that next time I submit my look I should be in gold and I 
    Congrats! I wonder how they choose the order of the tickets? I contacted support yesterday afternoon, 24 hours ago, and I still don't have a reply at all. I even sent the screenshots showing my exact finish and still nothing - no acknowledgment at all. I really don't want to continue having to message them into the weekend. I actually didn't even bother pushing for my dyes back bc I didn't want any more interaction together after having spent 4 days messaging them last week.
    I’m really not sure, but maybe it helped that I added my game ID number along with the message 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

She looks pwetty💚
    @rociodemayo I love her 😍 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    AmyMimi said:

@AmyMimi The matte effect on those lips so good I wish we could do that in game 😍 Stunning ❣️
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Btw everyone looks sooooo amazing with this week’s items I love all the creativity I’m seeing 😍😍😍 This is the best I’ve felt about the game in a while.
    ashleyl23 said:
    @KalindaKing what’s up with double stars?

sorry for me posting about it like 15 times but i was really relying on this.
    welp seems pretty clear we ain’t getting an answer, honest if they get rid of double stars i’ll probably quit or become a free player. Halloween is one of the biggest months for the game and us not getting this is hitting hard already. Cant even complete the kollection this week. Glu i’m getting fed up. And the lack on communication is truly not surprising anymore. Honestly a simple like in 2 weeks, next weekend we will have it. Just so we know. Like please just give some clarification. This is gonna be my last post on the matter bc i’ve made so many. and i know im being annoying lols 

@KalindaKing
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I took three spins of the new Kollection and got k-stars, the dress, and the skin tones (this is what I wanted most yay). I got the purse in my free gb. I wanted the bodysuit but I’m happy with an item.

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I got the hair in my free box. But my Goodness I am opssessed with the Halloween collection! I will chase it with the morning coffee 🤩

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Got the boots/tights in my freebie and tried my very best to style them lol
    I also got the lightbulb from the kollection and I'm currently debating whether or not to chase the green skin color. Not sure I want to push my luck😅

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I wasn't chasing anything so I'm happy getting stars 😊.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    AmyMimi said:

@AmyMimi The matte effect on those lips so good I wish we could do that in game 😍 Stunning ❣️
    @DaisyJ thank you ! 😊💕 I’m still holding out hope that we’ll get matte gs lips one day 🥺🤞
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    My first time ever finishing an event this early! 

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Finished! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Does anyone have any tips for finishing events? I always feel like I'm behind and I've only finished completely like 3 times. 
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Tights 

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Does anyone have any tips for finishing events? I always feel like I'm behind and I've only finished completely like 3 times. 
    i do reality shows in the bel air house you can invite 4 people and finish the event with 18/19 energy
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    geenellys said:
    i do reality shows in the bel air house you can invite 4 people and finish the event with 18/19 energy
    Thank you! I always forget we can do reality shows during professional events and not just reality events
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Some tips I have for finishing professional events quickly are if you have about 42 energy, watch videos for energy. Also the gigs use 18 energy, so if you have around 36-42, do half of it, NOT ALL OF IT, and tap around until u refilled your energy bar. It’s how I finish quickly. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Why didn't I get the new collection?…☹️
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited October 2021
    The new dress dyes amazingly! Now on to the hair 😍
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.