🎆✨KK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & Family🎆✨

Comments

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    @KalindaKing apparently nobody could do the task from Kim's call. Should everyone pm you the ID number anyway?
    Also the fb contacts are gone.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

Due to technical issues, you can’t connect KKH to Facebook right now. This affects your friends list in the game. Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do to troubleshoot.

To save your progress, please connect to your Apple or Google account through in-game settings. To avoid losing progress, please don’t uninstall the app. We’ll tell you ASAP when this is resolved! 

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @KalindaKing I want to know if we can expect new TBs to actually be added in the sale. I don't want to spend on boxes to get TBs I wanted. 
    Platform: Android

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Literally all of my NPCs are gone... 
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • sleepfordinnersleepfordinner Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I didn’t realise the dress was new, I got it in my free box 📦 
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Why did the night mode get removed from the voting booth?! 😩
    Android player. 👾
    edited November 2021
    Should I just wait to do the update? It sounds like there are issues again like last time. If we got rid of the tier system and Glu didn't waste our time with Duets, we'd have easier and less glitchy updates.

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    The quest got fixed and got diamonds!
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Got 2 more diamonds from Kim! 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    My free box 

But I really wanted a gold dress 😅🙈

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you get stuck at Ray's office, look for a 2nd option to go to the office by tapping on "more" and then you can finish the quest!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    If one of the ombre lips are in the boxes, I at least hope the other ones are in the sale. 

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Can we have our NPC back? I have problems with finishing Reality Gig. @KalindaKing
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Couples show your style? Oh, I hate it 😀 I hate it a lot 😀
  • miristarmiristar Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited November 2021
    @KalindaKing My game only collected the 2 diamonds from the end of the quest but not the beginning. Instead of collecting 4 diamonds I only received 2. Can this glitch be fixed please? 
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Mine is glitching out on this part of the storyline and all my npcs are gone too. Why rush the update if it's full of glitches right away? 

Android player. 👾
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I hope this DUET event is not for next weekend because RED Taylor's version is coming out and is hella rude to be doing anything couple related👀. I already told my boyfriend I'm not available at all and in my head he didn't show up to my birthday party to get mentally prepared for it.  
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    @KalindaKing some glitches with newer clothing that should be fixed, please forward it to the design team
    mummy hair from the monster mash sys, one piece of the hair floats above earrings

kimmy bday weekend event earnable hair piece of the hair next to the right cheek is missing

the new armor dress from the current diamond boxes doesnt look the same as on the tiles (missing piece on the shoulders)

23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Hello! I am coming onto the forum to report that I lost all of my NPCs too - so now I can't invite them to over for the reality shows... and I would very much like to invite them so I can receive extra weekend event points. Please fix this...!
    She/Her
    Android
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Is the Kim quest working for ANYONE?

Edit: NVM got it to work!
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    So far I’ve updated only my side game (a male doll), but with so many reported problems I won’t be updating my main game for few days, besides I’m scoring decently in SYS and I’m too afraid that my scores will plunge. 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • evildeadevildead Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    i am THIS close to k-wording myself 😭😭😭
  • shani_shani_ Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Still no update for me 🥺
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Wait a MF min… I already own most of these items.. for example, I already own these sparklers.. and YOU’RE telling me that I have to buy them again for a GUY??? When I already OWN them?? 🤨 @GluAdmin y’all are that money hungry huh? Why can’t the guys use the same handhelds as the girls? We have the same handhelds!  It’s the same sh*t. 😐
    Same with earings, neck accesories, hair accesories, and a lot of things from misc section. I kinda understand the clothing because of the redesing but this things are the same for both...