🎆✨KK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & Family🎆✨

Comments

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    We want spoilers Kalinda!!!
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Not too exited although spoilers might change that 😅 
    Can anybody show what we usually get in Christmas boxes?? This is first KKH Christmas for me I want to see how tight with K-stars I need to be through out November 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You can check the Encyclopedia for Last years.  I don’t know why December 7th sticks in my mind as far as what day boxes started.  Maybe that was a few years back. But it should be easy to find. Anyway that’s the Update after this one I’m thinking. :)
      But I add my voice - 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I had those wings on, and decided to fly over there myself.   https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6946436/#Comment_69464369.    Here’s the post of the holiday boxes from last year.  That whole season is fun to look through!  

Edited to add:  I just looked through and wow.  Big love and much gratitude to our Historian the lovely @LindaVB for the treasure she maintains for us, our Encyclopedia.      <3<3<3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Briannakkh I like spending on the holiday boxes because they include items that aren't Christmas specific and some of the items are useful if we get any winter themes. I really hope I get the Christmas lights aura this year. 
    Platform: Android

• Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    @KalindaKing spoilers please! I can’t wait 🥺
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Where are the spoilers @KalindaKing?
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    What about the other spoilers? 😓
  • robynicolerobynicole Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Dying for body contour to be back PLEASE 🥺🥺🥺🥺
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You can always count on the clothing spoilers and I'll post them early next week. Please keep in mind that the update will not be released on Monday. Happy Halloween!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    The Fame & Family update is inspired by Thanksgiving. Stay tuned for food-themed events and quests! One of the most anticipated events is coming up – the Black Friday sale starts on Thursday November 25 and I bet you’ve already started a wish list. I’ll share more details closer to the Black Friday sale and VIP weekend event.

Soon you’ll have the opportunity to participate in SYS Duets for the first time and win prizes by styling looks for yourself and a partner! More details here: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5463464/show-your-style-duets

The 12.5 update will be released in early November and we’ll let you know when you can check the app store. The schedule for all the weekly events will stay the same.
    That means we’re not getting spoilers this weekend?
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier it’s so frustrating isn’t it? I want the Witching Hour kollection to appear as I want the fire handheld but I’ve not had it once in the time I’ve been tracking. So annoying. I’m going to keep tracking and see how long it takes to come up.
    I play on iOS
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier it’s so frustrating isn’t it? I want the Witching Hour kollection to appear as I want the fire handheld but I’ve not had it once in the time I’ve been tracking. So annoying. I’m going to keep tracking and see how long it takes to come up.
    Agree, I’m almost at the year mark that I started playing this game and I’ve never received the Beautiful Eden kollection. It’s frustrating because almost one year in and I’ve had multiple kollections repeat sometimes twice in one month. 
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Agree, I’m almost at the year mark that I started playing this game and I’ve never received the Beautiful Eden kollection. It’s frustrating because almost one year in and I’ve had multiple kollections repeat sometimes twice in one month. 
    I agree I‘m also waiting for the Beautiful Eden kollection for over a year. I always get the very old one kollections it‘s frustrating. Sometimes I get the same kollections in a row. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It's been so long since the kollection I wanted to take a turn on was an option, I literally have no idea what it was called. I think it was from the months before the last BF sale and it never appeared for me again. 
    Platform: Android

It's been so long since the kollection I wanted to take a turn on was an option, I literally have no idea what it was called. I think it was from the months before the last BF sale and it never appeared for me again. 
    It’s ridiculous and something else they don’t address and make necessary changes. 
    Asena_55 said:
    I agree I‘m also waiting for the Beautiful Eden kollection for over a year. I always get the very old one kollections it‘s frustrating. Sometimes I get the same kollections in a row. 
    It’s infuriating when I have these Kollections I don’t want and I look forward to them refreshing only to get more Kollections that I don’t want and they repeat one I just had 🤦‍♀️. It’s been happening more and more. 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    It’s ridiculous and something else they don’t address and make necessary changes. 
    Of course they don't because they want to make it so when it does finally pop up you are so desperate for the items (having waited so so long) that you will feel an urgency to buy the kollection, even spend real money because it's been sooooo long that if you don't go for it now when it's finally arrived who knows how long it will be until you see it again. Unfortunately this money making tactic seems to be the Glu way, that's why they won't change the things we ask for as they can drag more money out of people this way. 
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    how much do these cost in diamonds?

also can you change the color of the gs lips?

do these go on sale during black friday?
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    @jackiekkh
    All eyes are 50 diamonds and the lips can change colour but you can’t make them matte!
    Not too sure about the dresses though. ^^