🎆✨KK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & Family🎆✨

Comments

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I’ve been through sooo many konnections since the update and only one has actually shown up. 
    Going to sit this week’s TB event out, it’s literally impossible to finish as is, I barely made it through the weekend event. 🙈
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I asked the team to check videos for k-stars and they appear to be working. Sometimes your device requires a minute in between videos to pre-load another one for you to watch, and sometimes ad availability can vary depending on your location.
    Most of us have been playing since ages and know how the videos work. They are not working after the update for many of us. Please ask the team to check again, because something is wrong. My location did not change after the update. 
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Why do I only have one contact :( 
  • stardust767stardust767 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I need help. So i bought the guy the 140 kstar outfit from the new storyline but for some reason the goal is still up there? I finished the whole storyline btw???
    Same thing happened to me. Any solutions??
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    My game won’t connect. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Has anyone suddenly had k stars disappear since updating? I've literally just had 140 k stars vanish out of nowhere and as a free player, it has taken absolutely ages to save up the ones I had. 

Went from this

To this! 

@Newsychick re your missing Stars, Please send a ticket to customer care.  Options/Help/Customer Care.  Explain what happened, and Include your screenshots.  So sorry this happened. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I need help. So i bought the guy the 140 kstar outfit from the new storyline but for some reason the goal is still up there? I finished the whole storyline btw???
    Same thing happened to me. I requested help for this issue, but I haven’t heard back yet.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    @KalindaKing when is the having no contacts issue going to be fixed? I'm not playing bc it takes forever without the contacts.

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited November 2021
    My contacts have returned. I entered the game & the phone icon had an exclamation point on it. Hopefully they are back for everyone & not just me.

Edit: not all my contacts have returned but a majority of them have
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    LaneLane said:
    Does anyone have any hints on how to get NPC professional contacts? I have one for professional gigs, but none of my reality contacts come up. I'm never going to reach the last box at this rate.
    Make sure you are only swiping right on ones that say they do reality shows
    iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    maggiey said:
    geenellys said:
    maggiey said:
    geenellys said:
    I already talked about this in a previous post but I haven't got the weekly quest from Simon where offers you a task and at the end you get from 1-10 kstars in boxes for over 3 weeks now tbh maybe more I don't know if that is not a thing anymore 
    It's still a thing, I just had 1 yesterday. You don't have any other gigs/tasks that's blocking it right?
    nothing only thing I have is this quest that i get from Simon when you don't have anything else to do and you get to pick between like 3 different tasks you know? a date and the spectral outfit saved that I still haven't bought 
    Are you talking about the ghost weekly storyline outfit offered 3 weeks ago? If so then i'm pretty sure that's a storyline that's blocking you from getting Simon's gigs with the k-star boxes
    This correct, any tasks even dates or collecting payment from Luther block the Simon gigs. That's why I really wish @KalindaKing would have the team let us dismiss the weekend popup shops, they block Simon gigs. 
    iOS
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    I’m sorry but I’m done with not having answers WHERE THE F-WORD ARE MY S-WORD CONTACTS?? Like just freaking fix the glitch, it’s literally the only job Glu has with KKH right now. Just make it work.
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    We released a fix for the goal called Style Even Harder. You'll get a call and then it will go away! The team is aware of glitches in the new update and we're working on a solution.
    I didn't get a call, I'm on iphone :c 
    I communicate in memes
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Katerina said:
    We released a fix for the goal called Style Even Harder. You'll get a call and then it will go away! The team is aware of glitches in the new update and we're working on a solution.
    I didn't get a call, I'm on iphone :c 
    I didn't get one either. Gig is still there 
    Platform: iOS
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    julia19 said:
    @KalindaKing what should we do if we opened a diamond box on the weekend and it contained the previous week’s items? I already messaged support on Saturday and they haven’t responded. They won’t close the conversation either so I can’t start a new one 
    Customer care should be giving diamonds back if that happens!
    Sorry Kalinda, but customer service is a joke! I sent them a message, with a screenshot, and they sent a message back about my account not showing missing diamonds..like, that's not even what I said. I replied to explain it step by step so hopefully they will understand it. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    edited November 2021
    julia19 said:
    @KalindaKing what should we do if we opened a diamond box on the weekend and it contained the previous week’s items? I already messaged support on Saturday and they haven’t responded. They won’t close the conversation either so I can’t start a new one 
    Customer care should be giving diamonds back if that happens!
    i tried but they just said there’s nothing they can do about it and that it’s by chance…
    guys do you know what type of weekend we will have this week?
  • slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    You mean the event on weekends? If that so, i think it’ll be dating event
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts

Does anybody know why my body contour doesn’t work on my long sleeve shirt ? 🥺 is this a glitch? I used the one on top for reference.
  • alibanana23alibanana23 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    i still haven’t received either still haven’t received my phone call from Simon about the style even harder gig. It’s still there
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    Reality event
    ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    2 weeks and 2 days until Black Friday!!! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    My game can't connect to Facebook... Anyone else have that problem? 
    I tried to log in but when i try it gives me a black screen 🤷🏽‍♀️
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

what house lets us invite the most guests to reality shows?
    You can invite 4 CoStars in BelAir, Calabasas, Venice, maybe a few others.  But 4 is the most CoStars you can have.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    i still haven’t received either still haven’t received my phone call from Simon about the style even harder gig. It’s still there
    It looks like Simmons phone call cleared the problem of him not being at Ray Powers however if you cannot clear buying Sam’s outfit even though you bought his outfit or if you said no to his outfit that issue is still there. I’m asking about that now. You are not alone, a good number of us are still affected. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    I got the call from Ray, received the two diamonds and it's still not working for me. The only difference in my game is that Ray's office has completely disappeared. Still own the outfit, still says I have to buy or turn it down, the LAX popup is still locked and my npc husband still has no visible body. I contacted customer care and am eagerly awaiting their response, which will undoubtedly be that it's not their fault. I have enough storage, tried it with mobile data, screenshot everything...this game is just getting exhausting. I'm willing to wait out this glitch but not sure I have much more of this in me. I'm leaning toward becoming a free player though. Thanks for letting me low-key rant.

Did anyone else have the issue with no resolution after Ray's call?