🎆✨KK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & Family🎆✨

Comments

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    geenellys said:
    has anyone else stopped receiving Simon's calls where you get to do a 6 hour task and at the end you get to pick a box that has between 1 and 10 kstars? It feels like its been over 2 weeks since I got that offer from him 
    How do you get that? I don’t think I’ve ever been offered that
    You start getting them about every 3 days once you've finished all the storylines and gigs
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    spoilers today plspls 🥺
    I communicate in memes
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Why we can’t delete our outfits from the lookbook? I’ve had this problem since the last update. It’s just me? 
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    No spoilers yet 😯
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    @KalindaKing Spoilers please and when do we get the update? 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Yes spoilers!!!
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    I’m sad I’m missing out on SOOOO many items because of the stupid rigged votes. I almost never get any ts items, and most of the time I don’t reach the last earnable in sys. This is NOT okay!!
    Even though I’m in silver-2 or silver-1 all the time, I can’t even win any prizes. This SYS system is effed up.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    for some reason i keep getting stuck in gold I even if i should be in gold II
    I communicate in memes
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    Hopefully we can get (Spoilers + Update) today ❤️
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Katerina said:
    for some reason i keep getting stuck in gold I even if i should be in gold II
    I don’t think you can be in gold II at all
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    There's only one gold level.
    Platform: Android

My SYS scores have been terrible so when is the update?

• babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Still no spoilers? That's weird. I guess we're having a late update this time probably because of the new SYS 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @KalindaKing are we getting spoilers or the update anytime soon??
    oh my god i just totally blanked and my mind was like there are 3 gold tiers, thank you for telling me! 
    I communicate in memes
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    I think the update will be next week maybe? 🤔
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Any news on the spoilers or update? I don't think this has happened before, hope they're fixing all the glitches though
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @quietoffi I don't think Glu could have a good excuse for why they treat customers the way they do. They can do better and more people would pay for things in the game if they did. 

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    geenellys said:
    has anyone else stopped receiving Simon's calls where you get to do a 6 hour task and at the end you get to pick a box that has between 1 and 10 kstars? It feels like its been over 2 weeks since I got that offer from him 
    How do you get that? I don’t think I’ve ever been offered that
    I don't really remember how I started getting it but it was weekly thing for me and I haven't got it in over 2 weeks
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    At least we heard from kalinda 
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    They treat customers that way because they have no real competition. I used to be a VIP subscriber and still spent money in games but the difference  btwn paying $49/month and being a free player is minimal. Customer service is useless and non responsive. I guess when enough players stop spending money or a serious competitor enters the market it will only continue to get worse. I've only been playing for a year and a half and I don't enjoy it as much as I used to, I mostly use it now when my insomnia kicks in. Otherwise I'm not ever excited.
    quietoffi said:
    Anyone work in the gaming/mobile industry? What is up with Glu being so disdainful and nearly hateful towards its customers? I’m really not much of a gamer so have nothing to compare it to. It is so hard to be a newish player and always scoring badly, picking badly, etc. I stopped spending money on the game after CS accused me of lying about what SYS level I’m in (Really? I proved it with SSs but was so offended by that) I feel like I enjoy the game less when I am spending, because (1) I get so little for my money and (2)feel like such a masochistic fool for paying for mistreatment. At least when it’s free, I’m less invested. 

I’m in the interior design/real estate industry and I just can’t believe the callousness? Like the company won’t address obvious rigged boxes or scores. What would it cost to say, hey, we see a problem, we’re working on it. It would be so easy to curry good favor with players. Players would Trust the game and feel more comfortable spending… 

EA just paid 2.1 billion for Glu, partly because of the female centric customer base. Why would they just squander away the good will and trust like it’s nothing? 

Wondering if anyone in the industry can address? Curious to hear. 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    So this is the first time we get an update on Thursday? And tbh I don’t mind if I don’t like the storylines or weekend events this update bc I’m really trying to save for BF but that’s only if they’re going to add tb items from last year. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29