🗳️🌲 KK:H SYS- 11/4/21 Enchanted Forest 🌲🗳️

Comments

• fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    first two looks and not doing great any advice? 🥺
    I think both of these looks have a really great base! My only advice is to maybe be more deliberate with accessorizing. I think the purse is cute, but it clashes a bit with the rest of the pastels. The skull looks cool, but I don’t think it really gives off mystical, enchanted, dreamy forest vibes. Good luck!
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I think I found @asalaxo 💕
    yess that’s me @AmandaMKkh ! thank you for your vote ❤️ that look got me 51 votes 🥰✨
    iOS player
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    @evilraccoon @kayleealexis757 hey dolls, I know these are available for diamonds as I bought them a few weeks back from a squad member but I’m not sure if this is what you’re looking for. @kayleealexis757 I have the wings you’re asking for but I got them so long ago and I can’t remember if they are available for diamonds. Hope someone can help you dolls.
    Edit: just saw that the wings you are asking for are part of the devilishly stylish kollection. 
    Okay, thank you 😊 

i don’t know if it’s worth buying them? Could someone please show these wings in different colours 
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    the event just started, i don’t get why ticketbuyers rush so much lol top 6 already has 260+ votes
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • ayeitsyuksayeitsyuks Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    fairyemi said:
    I think both of these looks have a really great base! My only advice is to maybe be more deliberate with accessorizing. I think the purse is cute, but it clashes a bit with the rest of the pastels. The skull looks cool, but I don’t think it really gives off mystical, enchanted, dreamy forest vibes. Good luck!
    tysm! 🥺🥰
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    the event just started, i don’t get why ticketbuyers rush so much lol top 6 already has 260+ votes
    Same! My top three looks like this:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    alo said:
    so far, so good ☺️

Stunning looks😍😍
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    tt_ said:
    Ninish said:
    My votes have been so bad lately but I’m so happy with how I started this SYS☺️

The blue fairy look was inspired by @pristineperson look, hope you don’t mind☺️
    How do you get the lips to match the skin tone? Looking at the lip colours this is the closest I get but I also feel like it’s probably obvious 🙈
    I used the middle blue skin color (so the one that is a little darker) and then I choose the blue lip color, I think it’s a free one we already have in the closet☺️
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    alo said:
    so far, so good ☺️

Stunning looks😍😍
    thank you doll 🥰 means a lot!!
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    alo said:
    so far, so good ☺️

They all look amazing!!!
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    RedVelvet said:
    Same! My top three looks like this:

Also my group is insane! 

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    madeeline said:
    alo said:
    so far, so good ☺️

They all look amazing!!!
    thank you doll! 🥰
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    1 - 4 🥲

Android player. 👾
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Boocketa said:

Cool start other than the fact that I bought and spent 50 diamonds and didnt get any new item 🥺

Truly fantastic start, however the first place has 800 points already so… I will have to hustle 🥷
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    1-4 😔  But the score is growing, it's good
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    Ninish said:
    tt_ said:
    Ninish said:
    My votes have been so bad lately but I’m so happy with how I started this SYS☺️

The blue fairy look was inspired by @pristineperson look, hope you don’t mind☺️
    How do you get the lips to match the skin tone? Looking at the lip colours this is the closest I get but I also feel like it’s probably obvious 🙈
    I used the middle blue skin color (so the one that is a little darker) and then I choose the blue lip color, I think it’s a free one we already have in the closet☺️
    Thank you!! I thought it was gonna be obvious 🙈
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 3&4. The blue skin seems to be working better than the green skin for me. Hope my scores stay ok, Sleeping Beauty was one of my fave Disney films as a kid so I really want the dress.

I play on iOS
  • charlotte41charlotte41 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts

i was blessed by the algorithm, my initial scores are never this good...

i wish i could get the pink skintones, but i only have 2 extra tickets to spare and i dont think that will be enough, even with these scores:( i'm hoping i will at least get the color changing dress though, it's such a cool item<3

• NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    I have to admit I’m struggling with this theme as I don’t have any fairy or princess dresses or accessories like crowns etc. 

Looks 1-4

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • AverikkhAverikkh Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    my first 1-4 looks
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Tried out some green looks too , happy with the scores 😄

• Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    Can they get rid of style levels and replace it with 2 groups, “those who want to buy tickets” and “those who don’t want to buy tickets”. 
    How am I supposed to compete with this without spending money?

My group looks exactly the same. I have gotten above 40 on the 4 looks that I’ve submitted and I’m in 22nd place and believe me the top 10 look like they’ve run out of themed and even redyed outfits. It sucks the fun out of playing. I wish that there was a limit on how many tickets are used and it was based on talent again not your wallet. 
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Thank you all for the birthday wishes!! Have a great weekend dolls ❤
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I can't wear a necklace with this dress, anyone else have that problem? 
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Did anyone else already have the lantern before they even finished the storyline? My doll wasn't holding it before I finished but it was already in the closet.
    Platform: Android

• nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Can they get rid of style levels and replace it with 2 groups, “those who want to buy tickets” and “those who don’t want to buy tickets”. 
    How am I supposed to compete with this without spending money?

I don't think it will work because there will probably be some players that will choose the option for non ticket buyers but will use tickets 🤷🏽‍♀️
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    Did anyone else already have the lantern before they even finished the storyline? My doll wasn't holding it before I finished but it was already in the closet.
    I didn’t notice today but when I purchased the outfit it showed a notification for a handheld on Wednesday that wasn’t there. I thought I was missing an item when I did the storyline and I saw the lantern while wearing the outfit but figured it must be the weekly prize.