🗳️🔁 💃 SYS Weekday TB 11/8/21 - Disco Fever TB SYS 💃 🔁 🗳️

123457Next

Comments

• shani_shani_ Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    edited November 2021
    I got 5th place! This sys was actually kind of hard for me and I wasn’t really into it. But, I am really happy about getting that pink ponytail as an reward. Also the last look I submitted didn’t get any votes and I submitted way before time ran out. 

• shani_shani_ Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Okay, so now it’s says I got 4th but I ready claimed my reward for 5th. 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

I placed pretty low but I’m happy with my TS bronze box pick!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Rikk said:
    Yay guys I came in 1st in my male game! Want to know what my palettes look like? K-stars, diamonds, and such? 

NOPE, just a bunch of female doll clothes that my MALE doll can’t wear! This is f***ed up!

This is so useless. Male dolls are neglected as it is, no weekend events, no new Kollections and now this. Sorry boo and I hope they'll fix it for the sake of all 
    @thesweetone thank you, doll. I appreciate that. I’m scared for my female game — I think our palettes will be packed with male clothes soon too 😢 

Smh, they better scratch that and improve the things we already have. I guess we'll see 🙁
  • DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    My scores were so low for the TB SyS Disco Event?? I'm not one of those people who think their styles are the best, but I've never gotten below 35?? Even during the last Disco event?? Ughh.. Anyone else have scores real low?? 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Scores finally came in and ended in 3rd in silver III. My low, high and fave looks.

Earnable box and TS picks.

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 1-12 💜💕 I loved creating looks for this theme, a mix of casual and dressy

Glu fixed my votes and I got a Silver box. I wanted to choose the tile with 60 stars but went with my usual spot ehh

• jhreidjhreid Registered Users 4 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Yay guys I came in 1st in my male game! Want to know what my palettes look like? K-stars, diamonds, and such? 

NOPE, just a bunch of female doll clothes that my MALE doll can’t wear! This is f***ed up!

NOBODY WANTS THIS GLU!
    Same here:

I’ve only been playing SYS because it was an easy source of k-stars. So much for that.
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Well this was a mess🥴 thank God I stopped participating in the weekday sys events😮‍💨
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Got dyes from bronze box and didn't make it to silver box.

I submitted look 12 two hours before the ending and when I opened my game to submit my last look, I noticed that I didn't get any votes. I sent a ticket then submitted my last look. The votes came in so late 😑 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    My votes finally came and I finished in 10th place, my scores were bad enough to not get the last earnable but I'm happy I got 60 kstars in one of my TS boxes 🎉

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    jhreid said:
    Rikk said:

NOBODY WANTS THIS GLU!
    Same here:

I’ve only been playing SYS because it was an easy source of k-stars. So much for that.
    @jhreid and we didn’t even get the OPTION to win k-stars 😢 after scoring so well all week long. What a waste of time 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Rikk said:

NOBODY WANTS THIS GLU!
    The disrespect in this pictures makes me want to cry. I hope that they fix soon🥺
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    shani_ said:
    Okay, so now it’s says I got 4th but I ready claimed my reward for 5th. 
    Yep this happened to me. I claimed my reward for 16th place because it did not score my last 3 votes and now I can’t collect the prize for 7th place and I can’t open the last earnable. 
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    helly23 said:
    isabeau said:
    helly23 said:
    Anjakkh said:
    I’m in 15th place. I hate it here. 😭
    Omg it seems like you can’t escape from Ganondorf girl 😂 I see that name every sys
    I also start with the same dolls every SYS, no matter when I start (in 5 minutes or 2 hours)

Wow, *isabeau* is *my* doll. How cool to see this. Off topic, yet not—as I’ve had doubts about the reality of SYS—so yeah. This is good—and fun—to see. {big smile} (I recognize one other doll here as well.) 
    That’s awesome ✨ Good luck 
    Thank you, you too!
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    Highest scoring look :)
    My earnable box :)
    came in 3rd in bronze III and picked dye of course but finally picked the makeup!!!!!:)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you were affected by this glitch, you can contact customer care from your game. Sorry that happened!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Male dolls, we want more items!! 
    Glu, lol here’s female items 🤣
  • GuillaumeKKHGuillaumeKKH Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I got 1st place in Bronze 1, in a TS group full of female dolls (and even I don’t think it was fair!), anyhow this is what I won during this SYS
    Has anyone playing with a male doll actually seen / won a male item?!? 
    …ohhh and apparently for next SYS I’ve been promoted to Bronze 2 😳

• KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Aleja28 said:
    This game is a complete joke
    It also happened to me.. There was a look that I had only 12 max votes😢
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    My votes came in and I ended 3rd place in Silver III, thankfully got k-stars!
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • helly23helly23 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    My silver boxes

• kkhnikkicolekkhnikkicole Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I was in Gold 1 for this event, ended in 3rd place, & my next style level is Gold 1? Is that normal? Or should I be in Gold 2?
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @kkhnikkicole it is because there is no Gold 2, there is only the one level in Gold.
  • kkhnikkicolekkhnikkicole Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    maggiey said:
    @kkhnikkicole it is because there is no Gold 2, there is only the one level in Gold.
    Thank you!!