🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 👬- Power Couple 👭🗳️

Comments

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    @AmyMimi Heyy!We are in the same group!Good luck! You are gorgeous as always ,love the looks 😍❣️
    @Anjakkh awww thanks, you’re so sweet 💕🥺 good luck to you too ! I’m actually in the wrong tier so who knows if support will move me to Gold or not. If I do move it was nice being in a group with you for a hot minute lol
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @YoMomma the exact same thing is happening to me 

@KalindaKing
  • piercewithvicpiercewithvic Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    TheJinx said:
    I thought my first look was amazing!! I guess the people have spoken 🙃
    I had one with zero hearts that I thought was pretty good…
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Is it normal for customer support to say they will get back to you in an hour? Why not now? lol
    iOS
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

It’s super laggy, especially in the VB. It seems to crash when you click the ‘get this look’ button 😶
     it’s my birthday weekend and I was hoping KKH would not the headache inducing problem child it’s becoming to be 
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Artista said:
    Ok it could be fun at first but this is sooooo time consuming. Trying to make coordinated looks constantly is so frustrating… 😒

And all the items we use are locked for both players. I don’t have that many dresses. And on top of that, my videos are not working, and nobody is working on fixing that because everything works fine in their opinion  :(
  • HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    @YoMomma the exact same thing is happening to me 

@KalindaKing
    Same here:

🤨
  • kelizkeliz Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    something doesn’t add up here…
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    First two,not bad

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Erm... why are the scores not adding up?

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @Cassie_KKH we are in the same group! Your looks are absolutely gorgeous✨ Good luck to you:)

That's so cool I have never been in a group with a forum doll before! Good luck to you too! Unfortunately that pair of looks only got me 2 hearts... I immediately lost my motivation after seeing everyone posting 4 and 5 heart looks and I really thought I deserved more. 
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Also while styling, I keep changing between two dolls and seeing the blackscreen every time is annoying 
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    My scores are also different in the group and my score bar. Not that it matters since my score sucks anyway 😐

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    No one has mentioned that we get an earnable bronze and silver box with the new format. That’s pretty cool. And I can style NPCs who look better in some of my items, so that’s cool too. Diamond boxes are trash tho and deserve to be thrown into a pixelated fire. Also ties need to be counted as one level to keep things fair. A lot of people will have similar scores, so it’s smarter to let the people get what they want. 
    That is nice that we get the earnable bronze/silver boxes, hopefully they're updated, though!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @Cassie_KKH there's no way your look only got 2 hearts:o it deserved so much more!! I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was a glitch, considering the state of the game rn... 
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited November 2021
    So it says I have 5 hearts but I have 1/3? 
    @KalindaKing

Edit: It has fixed 
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    This is a problem. Got 5 stars but in the ranking only 0.5 appear 5
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I just found out that u could just press on yourself in the sys when you’re creating a look, instead of having to click on the style yourself button 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you please explain what the 5 hearts are equal to points? And do we get 14 tickets as usual? 
  • ayshaaaamajidayshaaaamajid Registered Users, Member 91 Posts

I’m just happy about getting this from kollections on my first try. I love the hair 🥰

ps. Sorry for the bad editing 😁
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

I hate all of this. The bugging the two doll per ticket the 15 diamonds box. I am just tired 

when I want to play a demanding game I don't play dress up. This is supposed to be easy fun

hate it all. Sorry
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    The clothes I’ve gifted to my husband in earlier updates isn’t showing up. And when I click on get this look I can see that I already own the item but it’s not visible for me!!😩
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪