🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 👬- Power Couple 👭🗳️

Comments

• sleepfordinnersleepfordinner Registered Users, Member 56 Posts

I tried out the clothing guaranteed box, I was lucky enough to get the dress and this was my palette.    

I didn’t realise until looking back on these photos that it costs 15 diamonds instead of 5 😹
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Hmm ok?
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Having all the tied scores take up the top spots is sooooooo bad. I somehow hate this even more than I thought I would. I’m already ready for this SYS to be over.
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Boocketa said:

I hate all of this. The bugging the two doll per ticket the 15 diamonds box. I am just tired 

when I want to play a demanding game I don't play dress up. This is supposed to be easy fun

hate it all. Sorry
    Ah the glitches come on… this is a waste of time. We had a month of constant support messaging due to being placed in the wrong TS groups. I just cant anymore

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts

My first 2 Duet looks.
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited November 2021

This look got me 5 hearts but d*mn what the duck is going on?? It now says “in progress” but I’ve only submitted two looks so it means the votes have already been counted.

• AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Since i did pretty good on my first look, I decided to go with something similar for my second look.. Lets see how it scores☺️
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I let out the most biggest a*s sigh ever 😭 I wanted the wedding items 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Updated the server and hopefully the event will run a bit faster now! Team is currently investigating why some of you saw an error in your scores.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I finally got my first score but now I realized it's not showing in TS

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts

So far, so good. 
  • briana72briana72 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    is the hearts going to be used for every sys now or just for duets? 
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    @KalindaKing my game crashes whenever I try and change my partner! pls fix this
  • RonnieKKHRonnieKKH Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Oh wow I really don’t understand this heart systems. I got half a heart for my first look 😩 but what does that equate to?! I don’t think I will be playing the duets sys going forward as I’m really not a fan of this points system.
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I finally got my first score but now I realized it's not showing in TS

I have the same problem 
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    I think @kokokokonut should rename this thread to "Glitches and Disappointments" 🤔😔
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    UGHH wtf
  • ayshaaaamajidayshaaaamajid Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Honestly i don’t understand the pointing system. Or is it just because of the glitches. My first submitted look got 3.5 hearts but they only gave me 0.5 points for that . 🥺🥺🥺
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    My game is slow and keeps saying there is internet issues, when there’s not. Also my game has crashed twice now so... it’s going great 🙃
    Pls same 😩And my screen keeps blacking out every time I go to ' create a style ' 
    Android player. 👾
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I decided to do one look to see how it did and wait a bit to upload the second one. I really want to know how many thumbs up translate to 5 hearts because yes I got a perfect score but I also have no idea what it takes to get one + I kinda have a problem with my second look I wanted to do fantasy one and use wings but if I use them on my contact they completely block half of my doll's face and outfit so I wish we could change their poses and idk if this is a thing but also choose which one goes in the front 

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    ...on another note, screenshot quality went to shit too

1 - 2 

Android player. 👾
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Don’t we usually start with 2 tickets? I’ve started with only 1. Is this because there’s 2 players? Or

I also started with only 1 ticket.  I know because I screenshot everything now 😒