🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 👬- Power Couple 👭🗳️

Comments

• EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    I already can't be bothered submitting another look it's too much effort 😫
    Same! I submitted my first two looks and then… stopped. I just can’t. It takes soooo long and I was already burnt out on having to style just ONE outfit every 6 hours for the non-stop SYS events. 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    How many hearts do you need to get the hat with hair anyone? 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    You need 20 points @keke0388
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    I've had a think about the scoring system and this is what I'd guess is going on. Every 5 votes equals .5 of a heart. So say your look gets 35 votes that equals 3.5 hearts. If your look gets 33 votes, it's rounded up to the nearest .5 so again you would score 3.5 hearts. Any look with 5 hearts has over 50 votes but obviously we don't know how many votes exactly it's got so the 60s curse is disguised, that's why so many of us who have had consecutive looks reaching 5 hearts have suffered a sudden drop off. 

Obviously this is just a guess but it's what makes most sense to me. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    50 points for the last earnable? 😳
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @sindhu thank-you!!💕💕
  • maline1990maline1990 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    With this update and SYS I'm thinking of uninstalling the game... It's getting exhausting, my points are not getting counted for, I'm in last place in my group, got a look that scored 5 hearts but only got 0.5 on my rewards... I'm not a ticket buyer, but damn I loved this game... Oh well, it was fun while it lasted... Hope that they'll fix all the bugs in this game, because it's getting ridiculous. 
  • kkhabbykkhabby Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Looks 1-6 :) takes me forever to get cohesive looks together but I think it’s been fun! 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Low key having fun but its exhausting.. i think we need only one sys per week.. two sys and especially duet its a no no. 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    okay, so i've been quiet about this duets nonsense for a few days but I HATE IT. yes, it's fun to do a coordinating look but it takes way too much time and there is no way that for any other theme that any one would have enough outfits to actually score well without submitting tons of extra tickets. the scoring is absurd, i'm not going to even go into that because everyone else has. i used to spend a decent amount of money on this game but i haven't spent a penny since the glitches last month and have no intention of doing so again unless our concerns are addressed.
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • maline1990maline1990 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts

I got bored so I started making the uglies looks I could think of
    I laughed way too hard on this, but this is awesome, maybe I should try as well 😂
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Just a reminder that we’re in the middle of this new sys thing and we still didn’t get an explanation on how the new voting system works. How many votes are equal to a heart? I guess we’ll never know
    I think 2 votes = 1 heart, as you can get .5 of a heart - I think that means it’s …/10.
    So if you have 5 hearts you’ve beaten 10/10 duet looks.
    if you have 2.5 you’ve beaten 5/10 duet looks
    6x less votes then the other voting system.

I hope this helps, just an idea!
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
    edited November 2021
    I've had a think about the scoring system and this is what I'd guess is going on. Every 5 votes equals .5 of a heart. So say your look gets 35 votes that equals 3.5 hearts. If your look gets 33 votes, it's rounded up to the nearest .5 so again you would score 3.5 hearts. Any look with 5 hearts has over 50 votes but obviously we don't know how many votes exactly it's got so the 60s curse is disguised, that's why so many of us who have had consecutive looks reaching 5 hearts have suffered a sudden drop off. 

Obviously this is just a guess but it's what makes most sense to me. 
    I've never gotten 50 votes before (if I have it, doesn’t happen very often lol) but I’ve managed to get 5/5 a few times (maybe a little brag lol.)

I think Glu's answer to rigged votes is making each look need less votes to go through the voting booth- maybe before they had to rig the votes due to players not voting enough so now they’ve made each look need 6x less votes.

I think our looks go against 10 different dolls or maybe 5 dolls twice.

So if you have 5/5 hearts that’s 10/10 votes
    if you have 0.5/5 that's 1/10 votes

Just my opinion/perspective. I'd like to hear how other people think the heart voting system works.
    edited November 2021
    @kadamisia
    To be honest, Glu should alert everyone how the voting in game works (like when you click on the voting booth or click a button in the voting booth), my post sounds a bit too happy about the brainstorming apologises. 😅

@KalindaKing can you let us know please, or pass on the feedback?

Unless something along the lines of rigging or guessing the score we would get during voting  is involved or will be involved to any extent. I don’t see why we can’t have an in game pop up explaining it.
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Looks 3-8💖 
    My feelings about this sys is pretty much the same as everyone else’s. It’s fun to dress up a second doll and all that, but it’s too time consuming and full of glitches. Don’t even get me started on the tie thing🙃 

• alpxralpxr Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Shots fired

I'm out 🤙🏻
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

I’m doing well but the scoring system is still so strange to me 🥴
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    I don’t know what’s so funny guys 🙃 It seems like your opinion is the only relevant here…
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts

I got bored so I started making the uglies looks I could think of
    the rudolph slipper is KILLING ME 😹
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • alpxralpxr Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    alpxr said:
    Shots fired

I'm out 🤙🏻
    Wow. Did it make you feel good being so rude to a human being that is just trying to do her job? The game is full of glitches at the moment most people are struggling with something, Kalinda probably has an inbox full of messages from people on here that need her help, just because she logged on 2 hours ago and didn't respond to you doesn't mean she is being disrespectful it means she is busy. Commenting on her job however is disrespectful and then posting your rude message on here because you're so proud of it is embarrassing. 

Yeah it made me feel better. Thank you for asking. 😅 If she's human, I'm human, and I'm a customer, and I don't think I deserve this such disrespect and ignorance. 

It's so naive of you that you defend someone you don't even know with paragraphs on the internet. 🥲 

Keep your good energy, bro. 😇