🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 11/11/21 👬- Power Couple 👭🗳️

Comments

• jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    to be honest id say this voting system is fine i just don’t like that
    -items lock for 48 hours instead of 24
    -if three people tie for second the next person will be in 5th place 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,182 Posts
    edited November 2021
    How does the heart system work? I only have 5.5 hearts and I doubt if I get to the first hair earnable which is really what I want 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 891 Posts

I can’t wrap my head around this.
    Why so many extra tickets…🤐
    Everyone in Gold has this luck or just me?? 
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    I think this has the potential to be fun (at least with themes that aren’t that specific) but it obviously needs work, I’ve gotten almost 5 hearts on all my outfits except two. It’d be nice to know how the voting works, if the items were locked for one character but not the other or at least not for so long (because it’ll definitely be harder on specific themes if you don’t have a lot of those items), the TS placement with the ties, not make Duets that frequent and if we could actually submit looks from our look book (I think that’d save time and make it less stressful so people can think of outfits in their free time) 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 3,578 Posts

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 909 Posts
    edited November 2021
  • ChicagoChicago Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    is it that bad?  :/ 
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 208 Posts

I have no idea what happed in the last one and I’m tired…
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 336 Posts

Whats the point with 42 points and not 40? Doesn't it make more scenes to follow the pattern?
    I NEED the flower dress omg 😭
  • EmcatEmcat Junior Member Registered Users 124 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    I already can't be bothered submitting another look it's too much effort 😫
    Same! I submitted my first two looks and then… stopped. I just can’t. It takes soooo long and I was already burnt out on having to style just ONE outfit every 6 hours for the non-stop SYS events. 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,182 Posts
    How many hearts do you need to get the hat with hair anyone? 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 299 Posts
    You need 20 points @keke0388
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 695 Posts
    I've had a think about the scoring system and this is what I'd guess is going on. Every 5 votes equals .5 of a heart. So say your look gets 35 votes that equals 3.5 hearts. If your look gets 33 votes, it's rounded up to the nearest .5 so again you would score 3.5 hearts. Any look with 5 hearts has over 50 votes but obviously we don't know how many votes exactly it's got so the 60s curse is disguised, that's why so many of us who have had consecutive looks reaching 5 hearts have suffered a sudden drop off. 

Obviously this is just a guess but it's what makes most sense to me. 
    She/her.
    Android.
    Daily player.

• sindhusindhu Registered Users, Member 357 Posts
    I'm super tired of making co ordinating looks and running out of jewelry and purses/handhelds.. I'm just gonna use dyed looks going forward and call it a day 🙃
  • sindhusindhu Registered Users, Member 357 Posts
    My looks:

Does anyone know which upcoming event(s) are gonna be duets?
    Black and white ball the weekend after next :)
    50 points for the last earnable? 😳
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 507 Posts
    @sindhu thank-you!!💕💕
  • maline1990maline1990 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    With this update and SYS I'm thinking of uninstalling the game... It's getting exhausting, my points are not getting counted for, I'm in last place in my group, got a look that scored 5 hearts but only got 0.5 on my rewards... I'm not a ticket buyer, but damn I loved this game... Oh well, it was fun while it lasted... Hope that they'll fix all the bugs in this game, because it's getting ridiculous. 
  • kkhabbykkhabby Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Looks 1-6 :) takes me forever to get cohesive looks together but I think it’s been fun! 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Senior Member Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Low key having fun but its exhausting.. i think we need only one sys per week.. two sys and especially duet its a no no. 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    okay, so i've been quiet about this duets nonsense for a few days but I HATE IT. yes, it's fun to do a coordinating look but it takes way too much time and there is no way that for any other theme that any one would have enough outfits to actually score well without submitting tons of extra tickets. the scoring is absurd, i'm not going to even go into that because everyone else has. i used to spend a decent amount of money on this game but i haven't spent a penny since the glitches last month and have no intention of doing so again unless our concerns are addressed.
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 45 🖤
  • maline1990maline1990 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts

I got bored so I started making the uglies looks I could think of
    I laughed way too hard on this, but this is awesome, maybe I should try as well 😂
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 581 Posts
    Just a reminder that we’re in the middle of this new sys thing and we still didn’t get an explanation on how the new voting system works. How many votes are equal to a heart? I guess we’ll never know
    I think 2 votes = 1 heart, as you can get .5 of a heart - I think that means it’s …/10.
    So if you have 5 hearts you’ve beaten 10/10 duet looks.
    if you have 2.5 you’ve beaten 5/10 duet looks
    6x less votes then the other voting system.

I hope this helps, just an idea!
    IOS Player,
    🇬🇧 Doll
    😎