Options

Game Data Problem - Unusual Activity

ayeitsyuksayeitsyuks Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
im really disappointed because i spent so much money on this game yet i received this and im pretty sure they are trying to say i hack the game which i didnt 🥺 all my hard earned items are going to be gone if i restart the entire game is there any way to get rid of this without restarting my game? 😭

Comments

• Options
    patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @ayeitsyuks it says to contact support so I think that’s the only thing you can do 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, please send a ticket to Customer Care.  If you want, attach your game receipt and ask them to check yoyr game.  Go to the top  left corner of your game screen and tap Opti l ns, then tap Help and then tap Customer Care.   Good luck. And so sorry this happened. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hi @kokokokonut, i have already sent a ticket to customer care but this is what they replied 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited November 2021
    That sounds definite. But if you follow their instructions to delete and reinstall a new game, you can probably get your purchases restored.  I don't know if this is something you want to do. But I will ask about your situation and see if you have any recourse.   I'm very sorry you are going through this. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    im hesitant to reinstall the game as i have a lot of items since playing last year which im not willing to let go 🥺 please help me @kokokokonut i have spent thousands of dollars on this game when i know i can hack it so i have no reason to hack this game! and i didnt do anything i just woke up, logged into the game and received this which is quite a shocker 🥺im looking forward to this week’s event ever since the spoilers came out so i hope it will be resolved soon 😭
  • Options
    luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    im really disappointed because i spent so much money on this game yet i received this and im pretty sure they are trying to say i hack the game which i didnt 🥺 all my hard earned items are going to be gone if i restart the entire game is there any way to get rid of this without restarting my game? 😭
    Girl don’t be shy, show us your Kstars. Cant see a screenshot of any in the history you posted that I could be bothered to look through 🤪
  • Options
    patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
     @luna54 funny, I found some
  • Options
    PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    luna54 said:
    Girl don’t be shy, show us your Kstars. Cant see a screenshot of any in the history you posted that I could be bothered to look through 🤪
    Yuki is a member of my Squad and she's a frequent buyer of diamonds and K-stars. 
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• Options
    thank you for backing me up 🥺 @patiencebrody @PrincessCDette
  • Options
    MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 343 Posts
    edited November 2021
    luna54 said:
    Yuki is a member of my Squad and she's a frequent buyer of diamonds and K-stars. 
    I was going to say the same thing. Yuki has been a  member of our Squad from the beginning and she has bought the largest Diamond and K-star packs frequently. She doesn't have the white hand of a hacker. There have been times when she has spent several hundreds of dollars on Diamonds and K-stars during events.

This is egregious. There are known hackers littering this game. Yuki isn't one of them. 
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    thank you @MsMKT86 🥺
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    i realised my facebook got hacked the night before my game was flagged 😭 im guessing thats the cause? maybe the hacker did something to my game idk @quietoffi