🎀cutie pa tooties squad 🎀 FULL

Comments

• LinKKHLinKKH Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited March 2023
  • ElenaMHElenaMH Registered Users, Member 38 Posts

This has also happened since the update, only seems to be for Joelle no other lookbooks are giving me this? Would hate it if they took away the option to look what you've all styled even if I have all of the items already :(( I love looking at lookbooks for outfit inspo!! Hopefully it's just an update glitch (there had to be a couple didn't there!!) lmk if you come across a similar thing!?

I saw on the update thread that buying houses and cars won't come up, but in time things should become clearer... hopefully!! 
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Here’s what was in my kudos box! Love what they’ve put in here 😍

A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Hi squaddies! I can see everyone’s look book but not Joelle’s! Wondering if anyone else has a glitch like that? 

Also, does anyone have this denim jacket? 
    IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia 
    I still can’t see Joelle’s lookbook either…even though it’s notifying us that she’s updated it. It’s gotta be some kind of bug from the update 🤔 @jfletccch I think Joelle is your doll, is it glitchy for you too? I saw in the general discussion that we’re not the only ones! several dolls are experiencing this same issue 🤦🏼‍♀️
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    edited January 2022
    heyy! does anyone have either one of these, if so can you please put it in your look book? thank you💗
    I’m so annoyed/confused…earlier it said my kudos would refill in an hour…now it’s a whole day!? I’m sorry everyone, I’ll of course send more out when I get some 😩

A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • ClairaraClairara Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    heyy! does anyone have either one of these, if so can you please put it in your look book? thank you💗
    I think I have the second pair. I'll put it in my look book for you 💕
    Clairara said:
    jackiekkh said:
    I think I have the second pair. I'll put it in my look book for you 💕
    thank you!
  • lcllcl Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Not bad for my first box 📦 thank you for the kudos !!!
  • AnetteKkhAnetteKkh Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Hii girls! I would like to buy this “box of chocolates” handheld❤️❤️ does anyone have this? If so can you plss put it in your lookbook? thank you🥰
    AnetteKkh said:
    Hii girls! I would like to buy this “box of chocolates” handheld❤️❤️ does anyone have this? If so can you plss put it in your lookbook? thank you🥰

I think I have that! Let me check, and if I have it I'll add it!
  • quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    I have it if Elena doesn’t! 
    IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia 
    Just added it to my lookbook! Also does anyone have this moon dress?? Been after it for a while and keep seeing it in the VB! Thank yooouuu 💕💕

ElenaMH said:
    Just added it to my lookbook! Also does anyone have this moon dress?? Been after it for a while and keep seeing it in the VB! Thank yooouuu 💕💕

Thank youuuu💛
    ElenaMH said:

I’ve got it, I can add it for you now 💓
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
    Thank you!! 💕
  • LinKKHLinKKH Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited March 2023
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    chelzie said:
    I still can’t see Joelle’s lookbook either…even though it’s notifying us that she’s updated it. It’s gotta be some kind of bug from the update 🤔 @jfletccch I think Joelle is your doll, is it glitchy for you too? I saw in the general discussion that we’re not the only ones! several dolls are experiencing this same issue 🤦🏼‍♀️
    Sorry for the late reply 😩 I hardly check the forum now so i had no idea. But i don’t know why that’s happening i’m pretty sure someone bought something from my lookbook before this update too.. 
  • Diam0ndDiam0nd Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Hey everyone hope y’all are doing great and thank you to all who helped me get a kudos box. I have been really busy with life but happy to read all y’all’s messages <3
    Hii girls! How are you?  <3
    What do you think about the new update?  o:)
  • lcllcl Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    AnetteKkh said:
    I’m good and you? 😊 I’ve just download it!! It seems nice. Especially the daily rewards from the kollection boxes. I hope they put great stuff in there! 

From the free spring box I got the watermelon handheld. 
    How do you find the update and what did you get? 😇😇
    lcl said:
    AnetteKkh said:
    I’m good and you? 😊 I’ve just download it!! It seems nice. Especially the daily rewards from the kollection boxes. I hope they put great stuff in there! 

From the free spring box I got the watermelon handheld. 
    How do you find the update and what did you get? 😇😇
    yeees, I also like the update :) 
    AAAw the watermelon handheld is so cute  <3 I got a brown shoulder bag  :(  Not extra for me  :'(:D
    Just downloaded it after work and it looks good!! This was my free box which wasn't bad and there are loads of items I'm after in the other boxes! Got 3 kstars in my free kollection reward 😊
    I like that they've added more kollections in rotation although mine seem to be all the diamond ones so bye bye diamonds in the next couple of weeks!! Hopefully they add a diamond business soon 🤞💎

Kinda sucks about the changes to kudos... twice a week isn't enough!!! 

Hope you're all well 💕💕

I’m so upset about the lack of kudos, I loved giving them out! 😩
    but so far this update hasn’t been glitchy or anything for me so I appreciate that lol

I also wanted to ask you all for your opinions: there are a few people who haven’t logged on in week(s), and I didn’t know if we should remove them for more active players. I feel bad about it, but it’d also be nice to ensure everyone’s getting the squad boxes! It’d also mean more players giving kudos/shopping looks/etc.

I just wanted to know your thoughts! 💕🙏🏼
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
    It's horrible having to remove someone, maybe remove them if they've been inactive for more than 2 weeks? Or maybe message them on the forum? Life can get pretty hectic and difficult at times, so I'd give them the benefit of the doubt? 🤷‍♀️😅

But especially now with less kudos being added we need as many squad members as possible... and I had noticed that some dolls don't seem to give out as many but still receive them? Seems a tad unfair! 

Sorry if it's not much help, have kinda taken both sides!! 💕
    chelzie said:
    but so far this update hasn’t been glitchy or anything for me so I appreciate that lol

I also wanted to ask you all for your opinions: there are a few people who haven’t logged on in week(s), and I didn’t know if we should remove them for more active players. I feel bad about it, but it’d also be nice to ensure everyone’s getting the squad boxes! It’d also mean more players giving kudos/shopping looks/etc.

Maybe wait until you have someone who wants to join and then remove the inactive players? But before you remove anyone i suggest you try reaching out to them. 
    jackiekkh said:
    chelzie said:

Maybe wait until you have someone who wants to join and then remove the inactive players? But before you remove anyone i suggest you try reaching out to them. 
    Yeah I’m not going to remove anyone - if we’re all good with it then I don’t see any reason to 🥰
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • mmhmm28mmhmm28 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    chelzie said:
    jackiekkh said:
    chelzie said:

Yeah I’m not going to remove anyone - if we’re all good with it then I don’t see any reason to 🥰
    Hey Chelzie, 

I understand the sentiment about removing players - I try to log in everyday but I haven't been playing for a long time daily compared to before. Pls let me know if my doll has been registering as inactive so I can make sure that my game is open/active for a longer time. I really want to help and contribute to the squad w/ their daily gift boxes :) 

Does anyone have these eyes? 
    I think they’re available now for diamonds and I want to buy from one of you if possible 🙏🏼💓
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player