Gold VIP-Only a spatula?

KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
I've only had it for like a week so I definitely haven't gotten everything already. Does anyone else have Gold VIP and what did you get for completing the VIP story this week? I contacted "support" already and waiting to hear back from them. 

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think @KKHBrisa is referring to the VIP Subscription program.  There are 3 levels, bronze, silver and gold. Each month you get a special gig, and outfit prizes. 
    Brisa, if it’s been 2 days and no response, please send another ticket.  Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap options. Then tap Help, and lastly Customer Care. Explain the situation and submit your ticket.   Good luck.. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    The spatula gift is free for all players, not just VIP. There are VIP specific storylines but I don’t think they’ve been updated for a while 
    Platform: iOS
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    VIP storylines are available after one month. If you completed one a week ago, you need to wait another three weeks to get a new one.
    Weekly storylines are available to all players!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    You only get one VIP storyline every 30 days. So you got one when you first signed up now that's it until 30 days.
    iOS
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    I think @KKHBrisa is referring to the VIP Subscription program.  There are 3 levels, bronze, silver and gold. Each month you get a special gig, and outfit prizes. 
    Brisa, if it’s been 2 days and no response, please send another ticket.  Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap options. Then tap Help, and lastly Customer Care. Explain the situation and submit your ticket.   Good luck.. :)
    Thank you. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The Golden Spatula was the prize for the M-F Daily gig.    VIP Subscription prizes generally consist of 3 parts- (dress, hair , shoes for example) Gold memberships getting all 3.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    KKHBrisa said:
    I've only had it for like a week so I definitely haven't gotten everything already. Does anyone else have Gold VIP and what did you get for completing the VIP story this week? I contacted "support" already and waiting to hear back from them. 
    I got the halloween DJ gig and as a bronze VIP i received the dress and eyes (i think they may be Carrie inspired) @KKHBrisa
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)