🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You'll get this week's quest once you finish last week's quest. So if you wait to buy last week's outfit, you'll get the next quest later.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    You'll get this week's quest once you finish last week's quest. So if you wait to buy last week's outfit, you'll get the next quest later.
    So we’ll still be able to get the other quests? Just a little later?
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Fae said:
    I just finished the storyline where I meet Maya (even though I've had events with her before) and just got the storyline about Simon in drag and I was wondering if I'll get the option to buy Simons outfit or if it was only available for a limited time @KalindaKing ? I wasn't sure bc I didn't get any prizes after the Maya storyline
    You will get the option!
    Don’t worry, the gifts and outfits are tied to the storyline, whenever you do them, you will always get them. It’s just that the first few storylines, including the Maya one, didn’t have gifts at the end. ^^
    Thank you!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    Wait, I thought this wasn't the case? I was under the impression that if one didn't start the storyline during the week that it was first released, then you would not get the gift at the end? For example, new players are not eligible for past handheld gifts that were gifts for completing storylines - only players that started the storyline during that week could postpone it. I would be beyond thrilled to have access to those outfits (like Maya's outfit) and handheld gifts, but I don't believe that to be the case. Meaning, that if a player postpones this week's storyline by not deciding on the ballet outfit, they would not get this week's gift, which would be disappointing. Would be so helpful to get some clarity on this as many players like to delay choosing until VIP. 
    By far, I'm speaking from "experience " from previous quests: You can leave a storyline at part 3 (for example), finish it when you are ready/want and you'll still get the reward and the next/new storyline.

I think that people who haven't finish the ballet story don't get the new storyline because they are all connected. It was mentioned that it was a 5 week storyline. 

But it is not limited by time even tho it's presented like such. I'm not sure if they will transfer in the next update, but within an update you can play the story when you want/ready. 

I hope that helps.
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    Wait, I thought this wasn't the case? I was under the impression that if one didn't start the storyline during the week that it was first released, then you would not get the gift at the end? For example, new players are not eligible for past handheld gifts that were gifts for completing storylines - only players that started the storyline during that week could postpone it. I would be beyond thrilled to have access to those outfits (like Maya's outfit) and handheld gifts, but I don't believe that to be the case. Meaning, that if a player postpones this week's storyline by not deciding on the ballet outfit, they would not get this week's gift, which would be disappointing. Would be so helpful to get some clarity on this as many players like to delay choosing until VIP. 
    You always get the gift at the end!
    I’ve done some of the old storylines and always get the gift at the end (like the lanyard, mug, etc.) It’s just that some old quests don’t have gifts/outfits, and the newer quests (like the one giving Maya’s outfit) just aren’t available to players that missed them yet. I imagine they will be in the future!
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Has it been confirmed that if we postpone last weeks gig, that we will still get the weekly gifts from the following quests? I’m gonna have to do all of them during vip weekend, and I don’t want to miss out on free gifts…
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
    quietoffi said:
    Fae said:
    quietoffi said:
    I’ve done some of the old storylines and always get the gift at the end (like the lanyard, mug, etc.) It’s just that some old quests don’t have gifts/outfits, and the newer quests (like the one giving Maya’s outfit) just aren’t available to players that missed them yet. I imagine they will be in the future!
    What? I have not been getting gifts from the past weekly storylines I've gotten. Sometimes Simon even says "here is a gift" at the end of the quest in the dialogue boxes, and I get nothing. I guess I have to explain this to CS somehow, but I can't even imagine starting. Have you been getting all the weekly gifts even for storylines from the past? Wow! 
    These are (as far as I’m aware) all of the gifts from old storylines that new players can do!

The first storyline with a gift is the one where we try and hunt down a doll for Simon for Christmas. Have you done that one? If not, you might just be at all of the old storylines without gifts!

The ‘gift’ Simon mentions that we miss out on for not finishing within the week was old event points. 
  • Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Hey @KalindaKing - I know it’s been mentioned before, but can the team please please update the weekend pop-up shops to not block Simon’s k-star gig? Or let us decline them? 

We’re losing tons of stars and event points for kloset items we have no interest in buying. Thank you!
    quietoffi said:
    Fae said:
    quietoffi said:
    Fae said:
    quietoffi said:
    What? I have not been getting gifts from the past weekly storylines I've gotten. Sometimes Simon even says "here is a gift" at the end of the quest in the dialogue boxes, and I get nothing. I guess I have to explain this to CS somehow, but I can't even imagine starting. Have you been getting all the weekly gifts even for storylines from the past? Wow! 
    These are (as far as I’m aware) all of the gifts from old storylines that new players can do!

The first storyline with a gift is the one where we try and hunt down a doll for Simon for Christmas. Have you done that one? If not, you might just be at all of the old storylines without gifts!

The ‘gift’ Simon mentions that we miss out on for not finishing within the week was old event points. 
    So I did get the quest with the tracking of the doll and I do have the doll. But I don't have the mug or the lanyard, and I thought these were the weekly storylines gifts in images below here, I don't have any of them either. Are you saying they're just not released yet but they will be? I wish it was more clear!  

I’m hoping they will be. 😅
    I don’t think any other old storylines that give gifts were brought back yet, just those three. Maybe in a few years they’ll bring back others for new players. 🙈
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    yezx said:
    Has it been confirmed that if we postpone last weeks gig, that we will still get the weekly gifts from the following quests? I’m gonna have to do all of them during vip weekend, and I don’t want to miss out on free gifts…
    I finished last week’s quest today and I got the gift.  
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    if you postpone the storyline you get the free gift whenever you finish you just don’t get any weekend event points. Idk about old storylines coming back though. 
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts

Lol I dont think we were ever meant to see our dolls private parts 😂😂😂
  • madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I got my game working after updating it to the latest version... And I played today's weekly storyline and is it just me, or is this kinda fun to read? And the poppa snowflake teaming up with one of the twins to style off against you for the next part tomorrow... It's kinda fun 🧐😳
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Does anyone else have trouble with watching ads for kstars? Since yesterday I get the 'watch video' button but when I click on it the ad doesn't load for some reason. I have never had this problem before, any tips why it could happen?
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    EllyBurns said:
    Does anyone else have trouble with watching ads for kstars? Since yesterday I get the 'watch video' button but when I click on it the ad doesn't load for some reason. I have never had this problem before, any tips why it could happen?
    yes I missed ads 3 days this month, it just wouldn’t load and then next day it was fine
  • Gabriela99Gabriela99 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    EllyBurns said:
    I was able to watch daily videos for years and the last 2 months i haven’t been able to.. the support said they can’t do anything about it 
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    e_corvo said:
    i accidentally submitted TWO extras thinking that they are my free tickets.
    glu can we please have a notification or separate button for paid tickets? this is not that hard to do.
    You had to know they weren’t free because you had to pay for both those entries. Additionally, the system already shows when you have free tickets and when you have none. Your request really is unfounded. Maybe use a baby notepad to keep track. GL
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    EllyBurns said:
    I was able to watch daily videos for years and the last 2 months i haven’t been able to.. the support said they can’t do anything about it 
    That's a pity😕 Then, I hope after a few days it'll repair itself because this is very annoying. 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    The heating up the phone issue and battery draining is reeeeally annoying.. 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2021
    @letus Did you do the mini update we got? We had an extra update to deal with that issue. My tablet's okay after that. 
    Platform: Android

• RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    edited December 2021
    the Glu support is the damn worst support. i have an open ticket for almost 1 week! they don‘t want add my currency back to my account. what a f*cking sh*t game support is that? 

lately i hate this game. lost 50 diamonds and they just don‘t want add them back.

also asked kalinda for help but she‘s ignoring everything difficult. how typical
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    the Glu support is the damn worst support. i have an open ticket for almost 1 week! they don‘t want add my currency back tonmy account. what a f*cking sh*t game support is that? 

lately i hate this game. lost 50 diamonds and they just don‘t want add them back.

also asked kalinda for help but she‘s ignoring everything difficult. how typical
    "These things happen when you don't have enough WiFi or storage on your device." 🙄 Useless. Absolutely useless. I wish there's a rival company out here that will put this game out of commission. That should teach them not to treat their players like garbage.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier ooh I guess I missed it! Thank you!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.