Options

🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

Comments

• Options
    WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    geenellys said:
    Does anyone know if this kollection is currently in rotation?
    I have it right now but for some reason my kollection is missing the hair colour😂😂

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Please be respectful of other players when posting on the forum. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Gabriela99Gabriela99 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Can’t believe people are telling me to stop coming to the forum just because I said I didn’t like seeing so much negativity.. wow. Sounds like we have Karens here. Can’t say anything without being attacked. i come to this forum to look at spoilers and future events- sadly your bitter comments are everywhere. This is just me speaking up for myself (in case you want to say i’m the one spreading negativity) i didn’t do anything bad just asked you to keep it more positive. If i knew you get angry instead i wouldn’t say anything.. smh
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @Gabriela99 GURL... How we could be positive when game is frying our phones? It's another glitchy update and this time it's charmful to our devices. We need to talk about it here as @Lachimolala said. 
  • Options
    @ Glu

📣 BEFORE DEPLOYING YOUR UPDATE, MAKE SURE YOU TEST IT.

Also the radio silence is both disappointing and unprofessional. Not even an apology posted on official kkh sns or an in-game call with a proper compensation. 

@KalindaKing, Apple gives developers the option to beta test their app updates with the TestFlight app. The TestFlight app is free for everyone with an apple device & developers don’t have to pay extra to use TestFlight to beta test app updates.

I’m willing to bet a lot of people would sign up to use TestFlight, to improve the games overall experience for all players.
    Why do I even bother 😒
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited December 2021
    The problems with the update are going to be brought in here bc this is the thread for the update. And it’s glu’s fault that we’re spreading “negativity” on the forum than positivity bc every update so far has had something wrong with it, but this one is the most one causing damage. If glu were to have tested their updates beforehand, than no one would be complaining as much. And we have every right to complain about a game that is ruining our phones. Sorry if some people don’t want to see negativity all the time, but that’s what’s happening bc of glu. We’re tired of complaining to useless customer service. So this is the only way that we can be heard bc at least Kalinda can spread the messages through. I, myself, have also noticed that the threads are more about problems with the game than actual excitement. But I understand why. I’m sure that once glu gets their sh*t together, then the threads will be more positive and have less complaining. But glu is the problem here. Not us. Once they actually listen to us, and make the game more enjoyable, instead of being money hungry people, then will we stop complaining. No one is forcing anyone to read the negative comments but also no one should tell anyone to leave. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I hate how when you edit a post a few times it has to be approved 😐😐😐

And they never get approved 😐😐😐

IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Whilst my other comment is getting approved, I will say, there are spoilers on page 12 of this thread if you want to see some of the outfits in this update.
  • Options
    LexKKH said:
    I hate how when you edit a post a few times it has to be approved 😐😐😐

And they never get approved 😐😐😐

that means I just wasted 5 minutes writing out a response that was like two whole paragraphs 😂🤦‍♀️
  • Options
    Gabriela99Gabriela99 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Thanks to all the lovely players on here that understand where i’m coming from- just like I understand your flustration- and keeping it respectful. To the other players that can’t be adults about this and telling me to leave/got angry because I pointed out their negative comments- i’d rather not speak to you thank you.
    it must be hard on Kalinda reading all the hate, i understand she’s the only way for us to get our message delivered but reading nothing else but complains must be depressing. She’s not the boss and can’t do much sadly. 
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Why don’t you guys just make a ‘complain window’ so players like me who wants to come on here to see the spoilers, discuss outfits etc don’t have to see negative comments ? I get yall angry and wanna talk about it but every single discussion has complains in it. You all come at me saying that you’re paying for this game and you’re not happy with the service- so why do you still spend your money on it ? Play for free. Or just contact their support (i know you’re all doing that but at least they will read it). You’re just supporting it by giving them money. If you talk about your issues in one forum that I don’t have to open and read instead of every single one post i’d really appreciate it. No hate here, just tired of it a bit. Have a good day everyone
    Every doll has the right to express their feelings. It’s no one’s right to stifle anyone.
  • Options
    Thanks to all the lovely players on here that understand where i’m coming from- just like I understand your flustration- and keeping it respectful. To the other players that can’t be adults about this and telling me to leave/got angry because I pointed out their negative comments- i’d rather not speak to you thank you.
    it must be hard on Kalinda reading all the hate, i understand she’s the only way for us to get our message delivered but reading nothing else but complains must be depressing. She’s not the boss and can’t do much sadly. 
    People aren't necessarily complaining about Kalinda but rather Glu and their lack of transparency and communication.

I do understand where you are coming from however, like I mentioned in my post that hasn't been approved, using terminology like "Karen's" and "bitter comments" doesn't really help the situation. Whether people are paying players or not, were all experiencing issues like our phones heating up,batteries draining, sys scores not tallying up correctly,resources going missing,having to screenshot absolutly everything so they can't accuse us of gaming the system if we run into difficulties with the sys event or resources, writing to customer support only to be told that its not an issue with their app but rather our devices, to try turning it off and back on again, saying that the missing resources were just spent by us (what I was told when mine went missing even though I didn't). Its like lack of acknowledgement,accountability, apology and solution that people are not happy with and as I mentioned before, regardless of if you never spent a cent on this game or if you regularly buy things, people are facing these issues and rightfully feel the need to file complaints. I mean the absolute vast majority are constructive criticism trying to improve the game and expressing what they like and don't like about updates.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Please let Kalinda do her job and speak for herself. 
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    If you want to have a complaints forum, I recommend you try make one yourself, mute it if possible and see if it picks up.

This thread is for the update so the glitches for the update should belong here & with Kalinda being our only messenger apart from CS (who don’t always understand what’s happening) complaining is all we can do.

Once the glitches get fixed, everyone will be much happier- Glu needs some compassion and needs to acknowledge what’s happening and apologise!
    Also I wouldn’t complain about compensation.

I understand you aren’t happy about the negativity and I’m sure a lot of us aren’t too.

I recommend if you want spoilers check out the weekday and weekend SYS forums and the update forums just before the update comes out.
    I doubt anymore spoilers will be posted here.

@Gabriela99
    My original post is being approved.

Also in the SYS forums I’m sure there may be some complaints about the phone heat glitch due to dolls having trouble/being wary when participating but once fixed it should be ok.
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Considering CS has been gaslighting people about the problem, I don't see how that would ever solve anything.
    Edit: I don't complain because I think it's fun to do. I wish I had no reason to complain about this update, especially since we obviously only have the December update once a year and it's my favorite. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier player: my phone is overheating and my battery is draining
    cs: no its not <3 looks good on our end, check your connection and send us screenshots of your storage <3 
  • Options
    LexKKH said:
    I think someone should call Kim and tell her, her game needs help.
    Let’s start a movement on twitter😂

Seriously though, this wouldn’t be a bad idea.
    Why do I even bother 😒
  • Options
    LexKKH said:

This!!!
    Should we organise a digital strike and protest peacefully 🤔🤔🤔
  • Options
    its_nikkitimeits_nikkitime Registered Users, Member 88 Posts

Happy with what I picked today! ✨
  • Options
    quietoffi said:
    geenellys said:
    Does anyone know if this kollection is currently in rotation?
    I have it right now but for some reason my kollection is missing the hair colour😂😂

Oh dear god, so you win nothing if you get it? I’m still gutted about the November gift boxes peachy hair color! 
    I honestly don’t know what happens if I win the box with air in it. It’s one of the reasons I haven’t taken another spin. 

Who knows maybe it restarts my game if I land on that box
    Why do I even bother 😒
  • Options
    Turner74Turner74 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    My phone also gets warm when using the game at the moment.

I also have a glitch that when I tap on the app it will show the first screen and then goes back to my Home Screen. If I go tap back on the app it works fine. It doesn’t always do it but does sometimes. Anyone else has this? 
  • Options
    LexKKH said:
    LexKKH said:

This!!!
    Should we organise a digital strike and protest peacefully 🤔🤔🤔
    What about bringing to light Glu’s business practices, posting screenshots of CS responses. That sort of thing 🤷‍♀️

We could also still continue to play by doing this, I think a digital strike would be harder for players to stick to.

We would need a good hashtag though

#KimSaveYourGame
    #KimGluIsMakingYouLookBad

If anyone has any other ideas, share them🙂
    Why do I even bother 😒
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.