Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @lovelydoll I’m the queen of saving 😆
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    yezx said:
    Oops late reply, but yes. I know that I miss event points if I finish storylines late, but that was not my question. I wonder if I postpone, so do not start the storyline, if I will still get it? I’m saving the ballerina outfit and I’m wondering if I save it till VIP if I will still get the storylines from this and next week? @KalindaKing can you clarify please?

- Also I would be able to buy the outfit faster if my videos would work 🙄
    If you save the outfits for VIP, you will still get the other storylines and the bonus gifts, just not the event points. This worked for me in the past.
  • Options
    EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    sarie said:
    @EllyBurns yeah i think i got both of them through storylines maybe if you look up the store names in the search on the forum there will be some posts with more info? im not sure myself
    I'll do that, thanks for the idea!
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The scarcity thing doesn't work on me. If I can't get an outfit or rather save for something else, I won't get the outfit. Glu can do better than this limited edition nonsense and we should be able to get storyline outfits later.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited December 2021
    I misunderstood the comment I think, sorry!
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    sarie said:
    LexKKH said:
    StellaKKH said:
    I think weekly outfits should be available every other week or maybe 1 per month. Spending 150+ stars per week is a serious splurge, considering free players get about 300-400 stars per month 
    Someone tell me how free players earn 300-400 K-stars is that like watching videos & TS ranks?
    you get 280kstars through videos, i get around 100 stars through my businesses (chavier, hair salon, so chic london, reykjavik club, san diego so chic) and then depending how well you do in sys events, opening boxes, voting booth - you can reach 400ish every month (but i do offers as well to get extra starts and at this point i have a cushion of 1k stars just to be sure i can always get something if i really wanted it lol...but I have a thing about hoarding my resouces so i think like 300star cushion would be enough lol) 
    I don't think i've gotten k-stars from videos since the Black Friday event. I try each day but it always takes me to the offer page instead.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    This month is unique because all the new stories are connected to each other. You need to decide if you want to buy the outfit. If you buy it or say no, then you can continue playing. If you want to wait, you can get the story later.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    As long as I’m able to still save the storyline outfits, I’ll be glad to finish them later on in January 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @KalindaKing Having to put off buying outfits doesn't work for me and I won't bother doing that for a 5 week long storyline. We need this stuff added to the closet to buy instead of having storyline outfits for every single week. Kstars are easier to earn than diamonds but not that much easier that weekly outfits aren't too frequent.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Okay, then i’ll save the outfit and do everything during Vip! Awesome, at least I now know I won’t miss out on gifts/storylines! Have a nice weekend!

btw, I agree with all of you about adding clothes to the kloset etc, but I’m not sure why everyone keeps emphasizing the “free” player aspect? It’s not like paying players are drowning in kstars. I only buy FG and sometimes the TT, but further I depend on my (Currently not even working) daily videos etc as well… I think I have about 16 outfits from storylines saved lmao
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    Advice:

Guys, it sounds like some of you need to let the story line outfits go saving a few yes- but don’t let it get out of control.
    I think if you want to buy in bulk for VIP then only save what’s necessary.

The weekly outfit isn’t a required thing to do, to play the game & is aimed most likely aimed at p2p to persuade them to impulse buy.
    I let outfits go every week. Never bought one, yet)

I know FOMO is probably there but if everyone was able to get every outfit in the game, new players would find it very hard & SYS would be more about how you style the pieces rather than working with what you have.

It’s a shame these outfits are exclusive but I think it’s one of the better marketing strategies Glu has.

I feel like many people will disagree with me, because it’s annoying & this 5 week story line was probably a way to test if Glu can make more money 🙃 having to buy the outfits every week (if you want them) to progress & then having to spend 500 k-stars…

I do however think achievements need to be updated & earning currency to be easier for new & old players.
  • Options
    jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
  • Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    Advice:

Guys, it sounds like some of you need to let the story line outfits go saving a few yes- but don’t let it get out of control.
    I think if you want to buy in bulk for VIP then only save what’s necessary.

The weekly outfit isn’t a required thing to do, to play the game & is aimed most likely aimed at p2p to persuade them to impulse buy.
    I let outfits go every week. Never bought one, yet)

I know FOMO is probably there but if everyone was able to get every outfit in the game, new players would find it very hard & SYS would be more about how you style the pieces rather than working with what you have.

It’s a shame these outfits are exclusive but I think it’s one of the better marketing strategies Glu has.

I feel like many people will disagree with me, because it’s annoying & this 5 week story line was probably a way to test if Glu can make more money 🙃 having to buy the outfits every week (if you want them) to progress & then having to spend 500 k-stars…

I do however think achievements need to be updated & earning currency to be easier for new & old players.
    Whilst I understand where your coming from entirely, I still think the idea that if you decline an outfit to progress the storyline and you won't ever get a chance of buying it again is still unfair. You could use this same principle for sys, ts, weekend items or diamond box items that you miss out on. Although it's never nice to miss out on these prizes, one thing that is somewhat reassuring is that these items can and have become available during black friday, kimiversary and after a year, some of them have become available for diamonds. If these items are able to be in your kloset or your able to purchase them in the voting booth then why not have the weekly outfits available in a similar way.

Also something that I'm sure many of us would really appreciate and I'm baffled at why they haven't introduced this feature is, why can't we buy parts of these outfits. There's been some outfits that I haven't cared for much but I would really like one item but ofc if I want that one item, I'd have to buy the whole outfit. It doesn't make sense that I'd have to buy the whole outfit even though I want one thing from the outfit. Funnily enough they even have the feature of buying select items of an outfit when they have "inspiration" outfits from the kloset in the pop up shops. I'm sure that people would really appreciate it and wouldn't be as stuck with buying weekly outfits if they only had to buy what they actually wanted.
  • Options
    @Shellydaliie

(The way I typed my post was a bit all over sorry for any difficulty reading it)

I understand where you are coming from, it’s probably one of those "wait and see things". 
    To be honest a lot of stuff does come back so I guess having some sort of exclusive aspect to it, is what makes the stuff so desirable…

I do agree, that buying things separately would be good for the customer/player.

Another feature that might be good is a pop up shop for vip weekend with all that months exclusive outfits in & then you can buy bits and pieces… so if people want help with sys they can splurge earlier & get an item they don’t really want and those wanting to buy later can choose. (Maybe buying initially rewards 2 diamonds to prompt people - so Glu isn’t on a loss.)
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @jackiekkh in hindsight, I should have skipped it. I use the dress in SYS events and it generally scores well, looks good dyed as well. The hair and makeup are gathering dust in my dolls kloset.
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    @jackiekkh in hindsight, I should have skipped it. I use the dress in SYS events and it generally scores well, looks good dyed as well. The hair and makeup are gathering dust in my dolls kloset.
    alright thank you!!
  • Options
    WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Completely unrelated but I just updated my iPad to iPadOS 15.2 and found this interesting. Most of the domains contacted were TapJoy, UnityAds And Apple related app functions like Game Center. I will still be researching each individual domain though.

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • Options
    It’s my birthday!!!! 💜💜💜💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Happy birthday @KkhAngelica , hope you have a great day :)
  • Options
    @Shellydaliie tysm! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Happy Birthday Doll. *🎊🎉
  • Options
    MilokkhMilokkh Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Happy Birthday @KkhAngelica 🎁🎉 
    Hope you have an amazing day!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.