🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

Comments

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Milokkh said:
    Can we change things so people could buy parts of storyline outfits instead of being forced to get everything if you want literally only one part of a look?
    They already give you that option with storyline outfits to either purchase an item from the look or the whole look.
    Do they? I may have to hit my squad up for a few items! I skipped quite a few storyline outfits as I only liked one part of it and didn’t want to spend stars on stuff I’d never use.
    I play on iOS
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen they don’t, you can only get a part of the outfits that are made of kloset stuff, like the pop up SYS inspiration or whatever it’s called
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    They already give you that option with storyline outfits to either purchase an item from the look or the whole look.
    Do they? I may have to hit my squad up for a few items! I skipped quite a few storyline outfits as I only liked one part of it and didn’t want to spend stars on stuff I’d never use.
    I really doubt that. Pop-up shop outfits can be bought individually, but I don't think so for storyline/weekly outfits. The last pop-up they had (was it yesterday?) featured that red dress with a mask, along with two other things. The other two can be bought separately, but I didn't see that option for the red dress.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    They let us pick part of the outfit for popup shops outfits not storylines. It would be nice if they did the same with storylines tho bc I will literally only love parts of the outfit and not the other. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    Here’s what was in the gift boxes last year! The new 5 items were Kylie’s outfit! 

If anyone has the blush can you show me what it looks like on your doll? Please & thank you 🥺
    @jasminnlg with and without contour/highlight 
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    @jasminnlg with and without contour/highlight 
    It’s beautiful!! Thank you so much girly 🥰 and your doll is gorgeous! Definitely chasing that blush.
    Thank you so much, it’s definitely worth the chase
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    While waiting for some news I marked what I have
    Thank you @KkhAngelica 🤍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish I could say I had more things checked off but I'm glad one of the things I already have are those furry boots. They're not my favorite so I rather get other things during the next VIP. Please let that VIP have really good items. 
    Platform: Android

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    Guys, it's the holidays. If you're in the US, you probably were able to celebrate Thanksgiving and have fun with your family and friends. I know I certainly did. And @KalindaKing probably did the same thing. So on that note, while I can't speak for everyone, but I'm honestly okay with Kalinda being late or absent with any news.X
    Kalinda is not from the US, it’s mentioned in her “welcome to the forum” thread that she’s from Ontario, Canada.
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    Guys, it's the holidays. If you're in the US, you probably were able to celebrate Thanksgiving and have fun with your family and friends. I know I certainly did. And @KalindaKing probably did the same thing. So on that note, while I can't speak for everyone, but I'm honestly okay with Kalinda being late or absent with any news.X
    Kalinda is not from the US, it’s mentioned in her “welcome to the forum” thread that she’s from Ontario, Canada.
    She did say that she had a long weekend in her post from last week though which I think is cause her office gives everyone a Friday off once a month? At least that's what I remember her saying
    All the items I have from the Christmas boxes! Can’t wait to see what they add this year! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Ive only experienced one Christmas on kkh so I'm missing the majority of Christmas box items. These are the ones I have though.

• chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    this will be my first kkh christmas and I’m looking forward to the events and spoilers 🥰 
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

This will be my second kkh christmas so I have many boxes left to open 🥴 hoping for some better items this year🎄🎁
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    waiting for spoilers…
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    Hoping this update will allow us to use dyes on whatever we want. I hate that there are certain items I can’t dye certain colors 😡
    When will this dress be available? @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

I just have … one item? 
    This is gonna be my second Christman in KKH so I guess that is why 🤷‍♀️ I was a new player too so iykyk. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I remember spending all my hard earned for months kstars last Christmas chasing the green dress with the notorious waved hair. Yep! I spent hundreds of kstars, but at least i have almost all of the items. 😁
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    I really thought we had spoilers because there was 80+ new comments, but I guess not. It's Monday evening for me so I'm hoping there will be spoilers when I wake up tomorrow!
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @KkhAngelica I think your image didn’t attach properly, I can’t see the dress you’re asking about 😅
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Sneak peek of the Ice Queen on twitter !!👀
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Sneak peek of the Ice Queen on twitter !!👀
    The KKH twitter **
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    the ice queen is looking fierce!🥶
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I’m still missing quite a few items from the holiday boxes.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.