🛍️🦃KK:H Weekend Event-11/25/21 - Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday VIP Event🦃

Comments

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Wrong thread but where is the Christmas spoilers @KalindaKing
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @KalindaKing If Glu is going to barely add anything to sales, could we just know now if we can expect much for June? I won't have almost anything to buy if Glu barely adds anything, including the items that are always in the closet. 
    Platform: Android

• JoyyyJoyyy Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    @KalindaKing if we buy things for our npc’s, will the k-stars we spend count towards the vip event?
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    TB sale is underwhelming. D; 
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    For Olay offer can we purchase anything or will we have to buy just the gift box they are pointing at? 
    edited November 2021
    I just spent time looking through the encyclopedia thread to find where a specific hair style is from and there are so many items they could have added to the sale, even things I never got from 2017 & 2018 that I still want. I'm going to have to save diamonds for so many things. The new year update better include things people actually asked for and wanted like earning diamonds through more ways, like as work gig currency. 

• evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Wow, what I disappointment with the bf sale, almost nothing new 🙃🙃🙃 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    i really wanna start buying things but i’m waiting till tmr it’s so tempting 😫
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    Same!!
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    kkhxio said:
    Same!!
    im right with u guys 😂 and for no reason lol i can wait 12 hours
    @Artista I like the aura but everything else isn't that exciting for the BF sale. 

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    These are the items I want, but I got a fan 😃 I will maybe open one more

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Fae said:
    I think the GS lips are super cute but I’m not sure if they fit my doll, especially for 180 kstars. ^^’

What do you guys think?

Agree - keep your current lips
    Like - buy buy buy
    I already bought them for 40 diamonds and I'm currently saving my diamonds to buy the ones you already own I honestly love both and I think your dolls looks beautiful with both 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    Which one looks best/which ones looks best for the value?
    Definitely the first one imo!!
  • KKH_p1ayerKKH_p1ayer Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I love the aura. Everything else is ugly.
    iOS

• muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Could anyone please tell me the difference between the diamond box, squad box and the silver/bronze TB box? 

As far as I understand the DB only has previous DB items, and the previous TS/earnable items are in squad & silver/bronze boxes (right?) So what is the difference in items between the squad and silver boxes? and does anyone know when they were last updated?
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    @muzzroom  DB has previous DB items + previous SYS items. Bronze boxes, silver boxes and squad boxes have only SYS items. Not taking dyes, k-stars and other things in count. Squad boxes got a single update once, but that's pretty much it, unfortunately 😞
  • muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    @NaniSix thank you so much!!  <3 do you know if the SYS items in the bronze/silver boxes and squad boxes are the same or do they both contain diff items from diff periods? really don't get why they introduced so many boxes if they're not gonna update them 😒
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    @muzzroom You're more than welcome! 💕
    Different boxes contain different items! I agree with you. Hate the fact that they're always creating different boxes and never updating old ones!
  • lilbabygracelilbabygrace Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Why aren’t hair and nail colors on sale this year? You make them an impossible price it’s always handy when they’re on sale… 
  • lilbabygracelilbabygrace Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    I got this image in the email about the TB sale, but I can't find these items in my TB sale? Black Friday Sale
    Yeah, it’s an advertising trick. Showing things that are better than what’s actually on sale. I complained about this flyer when it first came out. It’s definitely false advertising, as those are all from kollections and events.