Options

HELP URGENT

kkhdarlkkhdarl Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
why do i not get the “contact us” option on my ipad? i used to play on my iphone and always had it. i’ve been having trouble with the sys duets. i’ve only started with 1 ticket these last 2 sys duets and they don’t add them to my account later either.it’s extremely unfair that i get a major disadvantage and can’t even complain about it!

Comments

• Options
    FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Hey, if you click on the 3 little lines in the top left of the screen is the option to contact customer care in there? That's where it is for me, fingers crossed yours is there as well!! 
  • Options
    hi!! thanks for responding so quick unfortunately not though:( i uploaded 3 pictures but somehow only 1 made it lol
  • Options
     FoxieLola said:
    Hey, if you click on the 3 little lines in the top left of the screen is the option to contact customer care in there? That's where it is for me, fingers crossed yours is there as well!! 
    oh no i forgot to quote your comment! i’m really new at posting discussions but here’s also the pic of me not posting any looks yet. please check my above comment for the pic of what the 3 lines opens up to for me.
  • Options
    OK so if you pick one of the topics listed (I'd go to hot topics then follow that) it will say at the bottom was this helpful? If you click 'no' the contact us button will appear! They haven't made it very easy probably trying to put people off as there has been so many complaints lately lol 
  • Options

• Options
    kkhdarl said:
     FoxieLola said:
    oh no i forgot to quote your comment! i’m really new at posting discussions but here’s also the pic of me not posting any looks yet. please check my above comment for the pic of what the 3 lines opens up to for me.
    Haha don't worry!! 
    Sorry I was so busy trying to respond quickly that I didnt really say much else! I'm impatient so I know how frustrating it is waiting for help! I hope you managed to find the customer care button! I also hope they manage to sort your missing ticket situation! 

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    kkhdarl said:
    hi!! thanks for responding so quick unfortunately not though:( i uploaded 3 pictures but somehow only 1 made it lol
    In the box where it describes your problem, try describing or…just type Bowie (the game has no reference for Bowie) in the box, and it will give you a contact us button

Or, if you come across this screen, there is a contact us tab on the right. 

Alternately, if you find this screen, there might be a contact us button 

hooe this helps. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kkhdarl said:
    In the box where it describes your problem, try describing or…just type Bowie (the game has no reference for Bowie) in the box, and it will give you a contact us button

Or, if you come across this screen, there is a contact us tab on the right. 

Alternately, if you find this screen, there might be a contact us button 

hooe this helps. 
    oh my god yes this helps so much!! thankyou and i can't believe you responded i'm a first time poster and a big fan!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I I’m just glad it helped!   Welcome to the forum! 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary