Tapjoy K-Star offers…

LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
Hi my sister has recently joined KKH and I looked at her K-star offers and she’s literally got one offering 6,000 K-stars. (With no purchase.) 😅

The highest offers I get are from Man-scaped or a watch business (1,000 k-stars) and they are big purchases… as KKH probably has a bigger female audience (especially as they don’t update male klosets), I’m sure a lot of us can say we aren’t interested in purchasing stuff like that unless if we want to because of our partners/friends/family.

Anyway, my question is do offers vary from person to person or device/country?

I am a UK IOS player and the offers are not that great meanwhile my sister is playing on android.

I would love more opportunities to earn k-stars for free, the surveys aren’t the easiest way to earn them unfortunately (constantly being kicked out/time consuming.)
IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)

Comments

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I’m also UK IOS player and my offers are terrible! But I do surveys time to time and manage to get some good amount of K-stars especially this weekend as they are double
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    I’m a German player and the offers are so bad, like I have to pay 80€ for something I can’t even use just to get like 200 K-Stars or 100 K-Stars while in the US you get something from Olay and get like 6k K-Stars, surveys seem useless because I always get kicked or something it is so hard to earn K-Stars
    albanian ios player ♡
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited November 2021
    @Briannakkh @kkhaylina
    It would be good for IOS players to get more opportunities, especially internationally.
    Overall, we get a bit of a disadvantage we can’t purchase as much! 

I guess us international IOS players just need a big a$$ bank account… 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I play in Thailand and i have 1 offer that gives you just one kstar 🥲 and it’s a survey, also once you finish it usually tells you that you aren’t fit for it and you get nothing.
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    I'm in the US and play on android. Here's a few of my offers...

• kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Do you usually get your kstars right away? I did mine about an hour ago and still haven’t gotten them 
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    kjanne said:
    Do you usually get your kstars right away? I did mine about an hour ago and still haven’t gotten them 
    I usually get mine pretty quickly, like within minutes. It does say that it can take up to 48 hours though. If you don't get them soon there's info on who to contact in your offer. Not sure if it's tapjoy or the sponsor but it should say.

@kjanne
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Lisak2 said:

Would love to get this offers on ios. 🥺
  • KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Vidhi said:
    Lisak2 said:

Would love to get this offers on ios. 🥺
    I play on android and I don't have this offers 
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @KaylaRodriguez22 the offers also depend on the country in which you live .
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
    edited November 2021
    kjanne said:
    Straight after doing offers (apart from surveys) I usually email tapjoy (you have to request support within the app by going on the three lines in the corner then onto reward status, then the offer you’ve completed and scroll down until it says support) I usually give them email proof (you have to put the arrow down to display the date on the email)… this is because I haven’t been rewarded multiple times.
    I hope this helps!
    @kjanne
  • kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    @lexkkh thank you so much!!!!!! 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    I play in Thailand and i have 1 offer that gives you just one kstar 🥲 and it’s a survey, also once you finish it usually tells you that you aren’t fit for it and you get nothing.
    I play in Iran and I also have 1 survey that gives you 1 kstar and when I tap on it , it tells me that I am not allowed to visit that website bc of my IP address 🙂
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    kjanne said:
    @lexkkh thank you so much!!!!!! 
    Have you gotten them? Because I just completed an offer and I haven’t gotten anything 
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    They got to fix those surveys…I mean it either you are not qualified to take it, it closed or half way into the survey they kick you out. You get a decent survey only half of the time. Sorry they got to give better offers is all I’m saying for k-stars! 
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Half the things claiming to be surveys, are actually “do you have indigestion? supply your email for helpful advice.” Back out of those and look elsewhere .  For legit survey offers, here’s a link to survey sites that pay out in iTunes Giftcards.   https://surveyclarity.com/surveys-for-itunes-gift-cards/
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I’ve started doing surveys for iTunes gift cards instead too, it’s a lot better doing half an hour of surveys for $5, vs half an hour of surveys for 2 kstars. 😅
    Fae said:
    I’ve started doing surveys for iTunes gift cards instead too, it’s a lot better doing half an hour of surveys for $5, vs half an hour of surveys for 2 kstars. 😅
    @Fae how do you use an ITunes gift card in KKH if you don’t mind me asking? 
    I’ve never used one before it’s ok, if it’s a lengthy explanation or tricky to explain I can always watch a video or research:)
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    Fae said:
    @Fae how do you use an ITunes gift card in KKH if you don’t mind me asking? 
    I’ve never used one before it’s ok, if it’s a lengthy explanation or tricky to explain I can always watch a video or research:)
    It’s super easy! Just go to your App Store and account to redeem the gift card, then whenever you make a purchase, KKH will always take the iTunes funds before any other payment methods. ^^
    Thanks! @Fae