Male Or Female?

Gizmo94Gizmo94 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
Hey everyone, how’re you all doing? 😚
I’m just about to download the game for the first time, and I was wondering. Would it be better to play as a male, or as a female?

As a guy myself, it would make more sense if I were to play as a male, but I’ve heard from friends that the customisation for males isn’t anywhere near as exciting as what it is for males. I love to dress up, so it’s a shame, but from what I’ve seen, males do get some good items, just nowhere near as many as females.

Also, one last thing. Obviously the game is primarily towards female players, so I’m assuming the storylines are centred around females too? So, if I were to play as a guy, would the storylines, dialogues, be more fitting for a female character? For example having men flirting with me, gossiping, having cat fights and arguments? 

This is probably a very strange question. But I was just hoping to know what you all think, I don’t want to invest both time and possibly money playing as one gender, and then regret and and choose the opposite gender. So any feedback would be hugely appreciated.

Thank you! 😚

Comments

• jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Honestly i think maybe go for the female because we get so much more items and the males are really neglected in this game, also about the storylines everyone flirts with you boys and girls no matter who you play as. @Gizmo94
  • Gizmo94Gizmo94 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Thank you so much @jackiekkh

I must admit, from what I’ve seen so far, females definitely have it much better than what males do. It also seems more realistic to me to play as a female, what with being best friends with Kim, and all the modelling jobs, the flirty options and dialogue throughout the game. 

Thank you so much for your help, it was hugely appreciated! 😊