🗳️ 🧚‍♀️ 👫 KK:H SYS Duets 12/9/21 👭 - Sugar Plum Fairy SYS! 👬 🧚‍♀️

Comments

• boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    El_152 said:
    Was looking at the diamond box one last time before the weekend ends and thought, why not give 5 diamonds a shot... MY SHOCK!!! First pick! Won't be trying my luck again for ages 😂😍😍
    omg congrats😭ik that joy of finally picking an item u want 
    do u guys feel the storyline outfit is worth it? i can’t bring myself to purchase it but then again maybe they will come in handy. ALSO question, if i leave the story un continued while a new one starts next week will i still get the free earnable when it’s completed? i never tried it bc i didn’t want to miss the storyline gift
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    boujeejen said:
    do u guys feel the storyline outfit is worth it? i can’t bring myself to purchase it but then again maybe they will come in handy. ALSO question, if i leave the story un continued while a new one starts next week will i still get the free earnable when it’s completed? i never tried it bc i didn’t want to miss the storyline gift
    I think it’s cute, but I skipped over it because I feel like it’s only really useful for SYS themes like this, and I was scoring fine in other outfits. 

And yes! You can always save storylines for later and get the gift at the end, the only thing you’ll miss out on is the bonus event points for this event!
    This week is a lil weird because it’s a pop-up shop rather than at LAX, but I’m hoping it works the same. ^^’
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    boujeejen said:
    You will get the gift whenever you do finish the storyline. However this storyline may be a little different because it said it goes on for 5 weeks so we may not be able to save the outfit and move on to the next storyline tomorrow. I saved mine so I’ll find out tomorrow. 😊
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    Fae said:
    boujeejen said:
    I think it’s cute, but I skipped over it because I feel like it’s only really useful for SYS themes like this, and I was scoring fine in other outfits. 

And yes! You can always save storylines for later and get the gift at the end, the only thing you’ll miss out on is the bonus event points for this event!
    This week is a lil weird because it’s a pop-up shop rather than at LAX, but I’m hoping it works the same. ^^’
    awesome tysm!! i always wondered if i could get the gift still 
    boujeejen said:
    You will get the gift whenever you do finish the storyline. However this storyline may be a little different because it said it goes on for 5 weeks so we may not be able to save the outfit and move on to the next storyline tomorrow. I saved mine so I’ll find out tomorrow. 😊
    truue, i didn’t think of that! i’ll most likely skip over the outfit anyhow
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

I got this dress with my 11th look! This outfit reminds me of A Little Match Girl (it’s a story if you don’t know 🤧) 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • tushhh0tushhh0 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    i simply cannot wait for this duet sys to be over 😭 i am tired 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Currently first after my 14 tickets and I’m scared to sleep incase someone submits more tickets and I lose the mouse 😩
  • Coley96Coley96 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Some more looks, I’m loving this event ☺️
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I wanted the wings so I tried and got angry 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    11 - 14 😻
    my earnable boxes 💫💫💫

All my looks 🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️   

• siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I didn't really like the earnable dress at first but it's kinda growing on me now✨

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    edited December 2021
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 5-10 ✨

My earnable palette:

• AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    I submitted this look like 1 minute ago, and it already has 5 heartss but is still in progress. Something is sus hm..

• TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    It seem like I always get close to the last earnable but can never reach it! Hope next SYS I can reach it! 🤞🏼

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • Aline9355Aline9355 Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    11-14

✨ ios player✨
           Fb: Aline Doll

• skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Last four looks, I feel like these duets SYS take decades:

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Oh no, I’m starting to like the ts dress the more I look at it lol 
    I’m still getting full scores which is great ! And the earnable dress is so cute 😊

Love these eyes on your doll 😍😍
  • polapola1995polapola1995 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Dolls help me please. I ended at 2nd place and now it says that i’m 3rd. It changed after time to submit looks so i had No chance to submit another ticket. Should i message glu?  
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    So glad I decided to submit one last look 😐I know grey isn’t as nice but figured it would do similar to other colours 
  • Coley96Coley96 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Wasn’t expecting to win, I just wanted the little mouse ☺️❤️
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Came in 3rd with three extra tickets, I had to chase the dress, it’s so cute!!

Lowest and my fave, I swear that some of my scores adjusted after they ended because I thought I had ones landing below four hearts

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    love this weekend’s clothes 😻😻