I wanna say sm about this but I don’t want to jinx it 🤨
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts

Wtf, finished with nothing?? How is that possible
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Imo if they really refuse to get the dyes out, they should change the odds to make it fair for everyone! 

For example EVERY pallet has 2 tiles of dyes or tickets, 2 tiles of throwback items and the other four tiles are the items advertised and every pallet consist of these exact odds, if you get an advertised item, the tile should be replaced with a throwback item, but the odds of getting clothing remain 6/8! That seems fair to me since diamonds are hard to save up or expensive!! 

That way it’s still randomize, they can keep their stupid dyes in it and it’s just more fair. Some people get pallets with literally 1 or no items (I’ve had pallets with only dyes) in them, others get 5 items in a pallet for the same amount… It would still be gambling but at least with better odds and you know a bit more of what you’re putting your money on! 
    edited December 2021
    Lmao, Glu does listen! The ‘view all’ button is suddenly gone in my game too, they probably realized the odds of 1 in 1 clothing wasn’t correct and removed it quickly so they wouldn’t owe us 1 in 1 item

Sorry for all the rants about the DB’s but just had to get it out of my system. I didn’t even get bad ones this time, first box was the dress and second the wings! But still seeing so many people chasing an item that’s not even in their pallets or getting dyes over and over again knowing they either saved up or payed for those diamonds, it just don’t sit right with me. 😤
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    letus said:
    @AmyMimi your looks are always SO gorgeous!! 
    @letus aww you’re such a sweetheart 🥺💕 tysm !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • itsxluciaitsxlucia Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Hi! I don't know if some of you are having the same problem but they are no counting my scores as you can see in the pic
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    I spent 40 diamonds total and picked the hair, dress, and wings, 4 tiles of dye, and another SYS ticket. 

My three items would have been AT LEAST 45 diamonds and I personally refused to open them at 15 each, plus I wouldn’t have won the extras I picked this weekend. 

10 diamonds, no dye also sounds reasonable to me!
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Bronze box why :(
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Normally if there is an item I love I will use a couple of tickets to get it. I'm finding with duets even if I love something I just can't be bothered trying to come up with extra looks as 28 is so many and you have the locked items that makes it even more of a chore to come up with extras. I wanted that little mouse so much but I just don't think I can be bothered doing any extra looks. It would be a lot more fun if there were less submissions or the items didn't lock. I'd prefer less submissions as even with the unlocked items I can't be bothered it's a lot of work especially when there are no extra prizes to be won compared to normal sys 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Free box!  
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    I really want the wings so I’ve both used my saved up diamonds and bought ones… In like 3/12 palettes the wings have been there… NOT EVEN HALF… I’m more mad that the items isn’t even in the palette than getting dye or tickets… guess I’m a free player now, thank you glu for making me save my money from now on 😙✌🏽
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    5&6

I play on iOS
  • MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Looks 3-6 🧚‍♀️

• TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Looks 3-6
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    i started with only 1 free ticket, messaged glu about it yesterday and nothing. So annoying.
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    3-6

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Game isnt loading, goes to 99% then refreshes. Anyone else having this issue?

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Aline9355Aline9355 Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    1-5

✨ ios player✨
           Fb: Aline Doll

• madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    edited December 2021
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    EA…
    Maybe this is Glu trying to tell us that all these things we hate are EAs doing but they can't tell us so they are dropping hints! EA pushing them to make more money, I wouldn't be surprised, they have form! 
  • poppylockspoppylocks Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    boujeejen said:
    boujeejen said:
    Updated the list of the tb sys items in DB 💜
    glu don’t be shy, put the nose blush in there 🤣🤣
    I have never seen the nose blush before! Do you have a pic??

it was a SYS reward last winter 😩
    omgggg now i want it!!!
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Hey loves, is anyone having issues with the game loading? My games are stuck on the main loading screen, goes to 100% then back down to 97%. I've not been able to open my game for more than an hour. At this rate I'll miss out on a ticket and be behind on the dating event! How can I contact customer service without using the game app? @KalindaKing @kokokokonut

Idk if anyone has spoke about this bc I've not been on the forum all week. I've been super busy, I finished my classes and now have my medical Recovery Coach and Life Coach license! Annnnnd today is my birthday,🎂🥳 so it's been a busy week. Hope y'all are doing well. 😘🤗
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited December 2021
    go  here, and use the Contact Us button.   You have your iD number saved i’m sure.  Good luck @BooskiBabii. Let us know how you make out.  

Huge congratulations on your graduation. And Happy Birthday.  So many good things happening for you!  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

I can not compete with these scores but I will try for the little mouse that made my day when I saw the animation 🤗 I am having a ruff month, my car came out of the shop and died on me again today. I almost missed a ticket today but I made it 
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS