kkhxio said:
    finally got the dress 😻
    It looks great with that hair! Thanks for the i app ☺️ 
  • christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts

• SammieCSammieC Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Ravena said:
    LinaKK said:
    Anyone else unable to get the rewards??

I'm unable to get rewards after the updating. I send messages to customer care every day to get rewards, after my message I get the reward, but then is another ticket and the same problem again. I don't know what to do, It can't continuing  like this anymore... I feel stupid because I must send messages every day to get my rewards. 
    So annoying! Sorry to hear that 😢

I’ve had several messages back and forth to support trying to get the Sagittarius earrings I earned from a previous SYS. They keep saying they’ve sent them and to hard close my app. Obviously after doing this 100 times and still not getting, I think I’m going to have to give up. Only complaining due to spending money on tickets to get achieve the item… I won’t be updating during a SYS ever again! 
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    @SammieC I had a similar experience with customer care and I didn't give up. It took five weeks of back and forth but I ended up getting what I was owed. Did you message Kalinda? 
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts

My fiance wants to know if this outfit is THAT bad. While I know funky hair colors aren't the voters favorite, 0 hearts feels rough lol
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 343 Posts
    Um...how sway?

It literally registered my score on the TS side. I had to literally close my game all the way down for it to register both places. 🙄

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • its_nikkitimeits_nikkitime Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    You can purchase the over the shoulder skates if someone in your squad has them on or saved in their look book! I didn’t know that! 
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    You can purchase the over the shoulder skates if someone in your squad has them on or saved in their look book! I didn’t know that! 
    There's no point in wasting diamonds. They are in the daily boxes along with that hair, jacket and headpiece from the photo
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    1-5 💗 also I hate how the wings block the other person, wish we were spread out more.  
    @KkhAngelica saw ur doll in the voting booth yesterday with that second look🤭

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    My rewards are stuck too.
  • Aline9355Aline9355 Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    6-10

✨ ios player✨
           Fb: Aline Doll

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

Got the last earnable with my 10th look! This is why I love duet SYSs 🥰
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    I’m back on the forum!! I’ve been in and out of playing the game due to my job but I like this theme... gone all the way down to bronze from my time off though😭 oh well. I only started this sys last night so I’m pretty late but I’m not doing too bad I’m my group as I also have some tickets leftover from ages ago! 😊
    hi again everyone!! I missed being able to be on the forum as much 💔 I have three days off though so this is my priority rn 😂
    My first 4 looks:
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Latest looks.

Silver box.

I play on iOS
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts

Wow this palette😳 so happy with my pick tho😅
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts

what is the point of the tier/level system now that we got this new stupid tie system?! it was already hard enough to get any ts prizes before, especially for free players, and now you’re making it even much more harder because of course there will be more ties than ever with the heart system. so what I don’t understand is why do we still need the tier system? why should we be divided into different groups to have a chance at one extra prize that now most people can’t get anyway? there’s no point. allow all players the opportunity to have the chance to get ALL the prizes, most of us won’t get anything anyway because of the stupid ties. I don’t see how levels matter still. please cancel the tie system, it doesn’t even make sense! at this point I’m just trying to decide when to delete this game. it’s getting too difficult to play.

iOS player
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    ooo great pallete and great pick
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts

Best pallet I’ve had in a while.😮
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Looks 6-10 💜🧚🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • femkiefemkie Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Hey guys, not sure where to say this.. but I’m leaving the game for a while, it’s taking too much of my time and it’s a bit stressful sometimes. I might come back but for now I will delete it🤍
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    I didn't like the dress initially but it is giving me Alice in wonderland vibes. Pity I don't have any hair to suit but this is as close as I could do

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    7-10
    I missed one ticket ☹️

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    My looks 1-12! 

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

In love with the dress~~