🗳️ 🧚‍♀️ 👫 KK:H SYS Duets 12/9/21 👭 - Sugar Plum Fairy SYS! 👬 🧚‍♀️

Comments

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    is is there a tiara or crown for diamonds? 

only one that comes to mind is this one, head pieces are 30 diamonds tho🥴
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Ugh, I love ballet so why did this have to be Duets? Can you share clothes you already have for your doll with an NPC that is the same gender? This might be the only time I consider submitting looks for Duets. Of course I'm pretty sure the big glitch with this update is thanks to Duets.... 
    Platform: Android

• hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    I love the Nutcracker 😍 can’t wait to see the prizes

duets are gonna be tough, though, this is an exceptionally narrow theme I’d struggle to make 10 looks with let alone 28. And I have wings, tutus, and a lot of the wizard of Oz Sys Weekend items 
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Julia_KKH said:
    It is literally so boring that everybody on this forum just post negative comments and are complaining… if you don't like what the game is doing, please quit and lay your energy on something else! 
    Sorry but its just unnecessary imo to say that. If you mean this comment in relation to people not liking prizes then like, alright I guess but if you're saying to people to stop complaining when the latest update is compromising the battery in their devices and causing their device to heat up to a dangerous level, its a bit insensitive. People want to enjoy playing the game without facing these problems and I don't think its much to ask for.
    The problem with battery is of course a problem that needs to be solved, i meant it to everyone that complains on the new stuff and functions in the game and also on the prices in the game in general
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    edited December 2021
    @DelphineGarnier yeah you can share your wardrobe with an NPC of the same gender. You both just can’t wear the same thing unless it’s dyed. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Julia_KKH said:
    Julia_KKH said:
    It is literally so boring that everybody on this forum just post negative comments and are complaining… if you don't like what the game is doing, please quit and lay your energy on something else! 
    Sorry but its just unnecessary imo to say that. If you mean this comment in relation to people not liking prizes then like, alright I guess but if you're saying to people to stop complaining when the latest update is compromising the battery in their devices and causing their device to heat up to a dangerous level, its a bit insensitive. People want to enjoy playing the game without facing these problems and I don't think its much to ask for.
    The problem with battery is of course a problem that needs to be solved, i meant it to everyone that complains on the new stuff and functions in the game and also on the prices in the game in general
    Thats fair, I will say though feedback on new features is something that game developers would usually be grateful for so that they can change them to suit players needs and wants to have a better gaming experience 👍.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @peachypink Works for me. Hopefully the device issue is resolved soon for the only time I will participate in Duets. It would harder to rush through making looks with this one.
    Platform: Android

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @peachypink Works for me. Hopefully the device issue is resolved soon for the only time I will participate in Duets. It would harder to rush through making looks with this one.
    I totally agree. I may be able to put together hurried looks for one doll but not two dolls! 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Is there a nutcracker handheld?! Would love if that was a freebie 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Here’s two looks and I’ll probably be dying these shoes in every color lol. 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited December 2021
    some looks I made! 💜 creating 28 looks was stressful. 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts

In order: candle, dress

Bronze: dress, hair accessory, shoes
    LOVE 😍😍😍 I love the earnables and I want the MOUSE OMG 😭😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗