🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.7 Update -New Faces, New Places!☃️🍾✨

Comments

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Rikk said:
    e_corvo said:
    Rikk said:
    Was anyone else able to see the lookbooks of certain members (playing the same gender) before the update, but not afterwards?

Now some players have a notification saying they updated their lookbook, but that I can’t view those players’  looks all of a sudden. Does this possibly mean that they might be hackers? Any input is appreciated 
    @Rikk i was able to see lookbook of my squad mate yesterday (long after the update), but today it says no looks for me to buy. I'm 100% sure they are not a hacker and they have saved looks.
    Any guesses on why this happened with some specific squad members and not others? And do you think Glu will fix it or just ignore it indefinitely…? 😬 
    @Rikk i have no idea  :/  i'm on a pretty old ipad (i still can't transfer my game to a new one) and the game is super laggy this update.
    on the other hand people from my squad can't see my looks, only updates in the feed. but can see looks from that doll whose lookbook i can't see.

new update same b*llsh*t

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Yeah me too @Gabriela99
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Will a purchase of the "triple threat" count for in the activity board for kudos? @KalindaKing
    I think we should have a list or something, so we'd be aware of what we can do to get kudos...since some are getting placement from the old sys in their boards and others aren't and since there is much fake advertising (like about the houses and leveling up) 
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @kokokokonut
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    please please put Squad requests in the Squads section.  Moving posts there now. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Does anyone know what quest we got this week? I didn’t read the message yesterday 🤦🏻‍♀️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Does anyone know what quest we got this week? I didn’t read the message yesterday 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Something with learning ”cowboy movies” I think?? I don't pay so much attention eather. Some of the weekly storylines is kinda dumb and childish
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Julia_KKH said:
    Something with learning ”cowboy movies” I think?? I don't pay so much attention eather. Some of the weekly storylines is kinda dumb and childish
    Oh ok ty! @Julia_KKH
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Was anyone else able to see the lookbooks of certain members (playing the same gender) before the update, but not afterwards?

Now some players have a notification saying they updated their lookbook, but that I can’t view those players’  looks all of a sudden. Does this possibly mean that they might be hackers? Any input is appreciated 
    It seems like people who updated cannot see those who didn’t and viceversa 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Just want to echo what everyone said. I don’t have any items left in squad boxes and TB SYS silver boxes. I wish instead of yet another type of box, these items could have just been added to the existing boxes 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    The only thing in my activity log is stuff I’ve done! So I can’t send kudos to anyone 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Was so hoping the squad boxes were going to be updated. I’ve got like 100 stacked up as I got everything from them ages ago so I might as well open them now as it doesn’t seem like they’ll ever be updated 🤦‍♀️. Guess TB, bronze and silver won’t be updated either. I’m curious to see how the kudos thing works out. I’m wondering about the SYS kudos, if it’ll just be for high places but I guess we’ll see soon enough.
    I play on iOS
  • AnyAny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    One of my squad member bought the same diamond pack I did and she didn't appear in feed. English not my first language. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I've been checking the squad to see if there's anyone to give kudos to, but I would guess not everyone is checking it.
    Platform: Android

• FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    @NaniSix it's definitely not a papaya with sugar 😂😂😘
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    So, it looks like the kudos boxes have a mix of throwback event items, throwback sys/TS items, and a few newer items.. correct?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    @FoxieLola Glu is looking at our faces and saying "you can take your little horse out of the rain" 😂❤️
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    A member in my squad came in 16th place and we could send them Kudos. I hope we can send Kudos no matter what our rank. (Getting through sys and the stress it brings is definitely worth a “Kudos”) 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Help! Someone in my squad sent me kudos but I can’t see how to open the box?
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I still cant view my squads closets
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    came after days to check out the latest things.  well, pointless update.  again a box (kudos).  These boxes are spiraling out of control.  I don't like the Kudos feature.  these squad boxes for shit too.  dailyboxes absolutely pointless.  no updates for sys boxes or tb boxes.  What's happening?  This game just turned into a mess. 

I'm sorry for the words I just used.  But there are no other words to use for my disappointment.
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    Help! Someone in my squad sent me kudos but I can’t see how to open the box?
    You need 15 kudos to open a box
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Will someone tell me how to give and receive kudos? What button do i press? 
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Anyone have a problem with missing contacts in the reality show gig? 
    I think some of my contacts doesn't show up when i am trying to add them to the reality show
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.