šŸŽ†āœØšŸŽ„KK:H v12.7 Update -New Faces, New Places!ā˜ƒļøšŸ¾āœØ

Comments

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    The new update is going to release 2 weeks from now probably on the 12th/13thĀ 
    She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    @KalindaKing Iā€™m not sure what thread to put this in but Iā€™m having trouble with the current storyline. I chose to buy the earrings for Czarina and gave them to her, but today Ray Powers confronted me about not getting her a Christmas gift. I seem to be getting the wrong storyline for the option I chose. Is this going to affect my storyline?
    I have the same problem, wth??
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    @KalindaKing Iā€™m not sure what thread to put this in but Iā€™m having trouble with the current storyline. I chose to buy the earrings for Czarina and gave them to her, but today Ray Powers confronted me about not getting her a Christmas gift. I seem to be getting the wrong storyline for the option I chose. Is this going to affect my storyline?
    Same here! It makes no sense. @KalindaKing any idea why this is happening?Ā 
    My doll's name is KaysiĀ 
    iOS playerĀ 
  • madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I'm guessing the story of us not getting Czarina anything is probably for this week's storyline? And that's why that happened with ray powers?Ā 

I just played today's storyline and it seems that Maria wanted to help us with it... Even though I did get her the earrings
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I know this might be really long but can anyone post a shot of all items available for diamonds?Ā 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Is the kudos giftbox new clothes or what?Ā 
    edited December 2021
    @madeeline I keep hearing about some earrings too? What are they talking about? I didnā€™t get them
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    No clue why the confusion about the earring, but Iā€™m sure it will all be revealed as we go along. Ā We were told itā€™s a 5 week story, this is week 3? Ā No worries, weā€™re all in this together. Ā  We know we bought the earrings, she thanked us and gave us 5 stars in return. Ā So whatever is going on with the storyline weā€™ll find out eventually. Ā  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I didnā€™t get that storyline @kokokokonut
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Why is it an issue we didnā€™t get Czarina a giftā€¦
    She didnā€™t get us one???

(I gave her a gift btw and she only gave us k-stars back because she wasnā€™t as thoughtful)

This story line makes no sense.
    IOS Doll šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ Since 2019 :)
    @kokokokonut is the kudos giftbox new clothes or old clothes?Ā 
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    I guess I missed the story line? well, i don't play anymore, just picking up the daily "gift" boxes.

my game takes forever to start (downloads up to 20) - will it always be like this now or is it just temporary? does a monthly update even make sense when the game has to suffer so much + my mobile/storage space too?

all because of the new "features" that nobody wanted hehe
    edited December 2021
    last week, we bought (or didnā€™t) earring for Czarina. Ā This week, the game ignores whether we sent earrings or not, and claims we didnā€™t. Ā Dolls, Ā this is what we are playing out, regardless of whether we sent earrings or not.

ā€˜if you didnā€™t get the storyline - whether you are male game or female, please contact customer care. Ā They are not on break with the studio.Ā 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    What do I say @kokokokonut to customer care about the earring quest? And do you know if the clothes in the kudos giftbox or new or old items? You havenā€™t answered me about that yet. Ty!!!

As far as the kudos clothes - I donā€™t know, but Iā€™m hoping theyā€™re new. :)

tell customer care you did not get this weekā€™s Mon-Fri storyline. Ā 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    isnā€™t it already week 4?
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
    Yes this is week 4Ā 
  • madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    @madeeline I keep hearing about some earrings too? What are they talking about? I didnā€™t get them
    On last week's storyline, we went shopping in the mall of Dubai and a merchant asks if we want to buy earrings for 500 kash. And we have the option to buy or decline. Now earrings is mentioned to be Czarina's favourite item, and at the end of the storyline she thanked us for getting her a pair (if we bought it in Dubai, I did buy it so I'm not sure what the outcome would be if I didn't).

What confuses everyone is why Ray powers interviewing us on the start of this week's storyline, and he said we didn't get her anything. I'm guessing it's just part of the plot that had nothing to do with the earrings we did get for Czarina.
    Oh okĀ 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    I know this might be really long but can anyone post a shot of all items available for diamonds?Ā 
    @WhatIsReality is currently working on a thread of all the past event items available for diamonds! you can find it through her profile
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socialsĀ https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkhĀ 
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Donā€™t purchase too muchā€¦ it takes away your free daily videos little by little.

Im not 100% sure but as my purchases increased my videos have decreased to nothing.

I had a rant about this, but itā€™s not worth it.

If I never get the ads for k-stars again thatā€™s about $400 worth lost per yearā€¦ lol.

This game seems to value equity but equality should be the way to goā€¦
    I treated my doll this much because I could & now I canā€™t/donā€™t want to I am loosing out.

Also if it was all about equity IOS & android players would have the same tasks or similar tasks with the same pay out, some free some not.

Hopefully my k-star ads come back but if notā€¦
    This is a totally unfair prompt to make more money glu & Iā€™m disappointed I spent money & am almost being punished - never again will I spend more than an occasional triple threat or the odd ticket - in future Iā€™m going to try and limit this because Glu doesnā€™t deserve my $$$.
    Unless if Glu changes up or if I have a change of heart.šŸ˜ŒšŸ™ƒ

I'm not going to purchase the K-stars I couldā€™ve or wouldā€™ve gotten for free - itā€™s up to 310 k-stars per month I think- why should I pay to keep up when itā€™s free for others. šŸ˜
    IOS Doll šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ Since 2019 :)
    Almost time for the newsletter!!! 3 days away!!!!
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    I cannot wait for the update āœŒšŸ„°...too bad the holiday break will end for me on Wednesday šŸ˜°
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    This week's storyline makes no sense lol I don't even understand why there's issues with Czarina šŸ¤” we bought her a present and introduced her to Zaddy, I thought everything was ok šŸ˜‚ but then again, I don't read all the text from storylines
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    edited December 2021
    It's not you, it's the storyline.Ā  It's wonky. Their whole family is wonky. Don't worry about the inconsistencies...do the task, get the Prizes and when Holiday Break is over, we will ask for an explanation.Ā  but no @dpeters.Ā  It's not you.Ā  It's Glu.Ā  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Lol thanks @kokokokonut! Thought I was losing my mind šŸ˜… šŸ¤—
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    Idk why but this weekā€™s storyline just feelsā€¦ really rushed?? which doesnā€™t make sense, because Glu must have written and implemented all of the stories for this update at once, but not only does the storyline not make sense with the other tasks weā€™ve already done, but the character dialogue seems really short and uncharacteristic and thereā€™s not even the option to quickly go to where weā€™re supposed to be like usual.
    I really thought that the throwback SYS which are weekly will mean less clothes but more time to implement other great stuff instead... šŸ˜° the updates have become sad the second half of this year
    Waiting for weekend event thread!!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.